Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,581 members, 7,885,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo Allocation AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo Allocation AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking (545 Views)

Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking / AGO,LPFO AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking / Lpfo And Focados Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo Allocation AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by mztan: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
The above products are readily available in marine and trucking,But all due process must be met.Oil blocks are also available for sale. Call or Email Engr Kingsley for the procedures: 08061253504 aluking2010@yahoo.com
Re: Oil Blocks/well,ago,lpfo Allocation AND Focados Available In Marine And Trucking by fagin1982(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
Please reply me thru my email add..I need lpfo to supply to a cement factory..Please what is ur price and what qty can you provide ..replyt asap..We ve a lot to talk about if its genuine

(1) (Reply)

Can You Afford N750? If Yes Read This / Buy Your Original Indian Wears / Haven't Downloaded The Latest Edition Of Lagos's Finest Tourism Mag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.