Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,123 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) (23818 Views)

Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective) / How To Deal With Emotional Challenges And Hardships / An Islamic Perspective On The Illuminati (A Must Read by All Muslims) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Gbamar(f): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
@Op thanks for the word of admonishing.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by alaoeri: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
Op may للّهُ (swt) increase u in knowledge & may للّهُ (swt) not afflict us with trials more than our Iman.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by olawalebabs(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
^^ Amin
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by maclatunji: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
rbjimoh: Allah decrees a Master Plan for every son of Adam 5 months before each of us was born. That Plan includes our lifespan measure of wealth, our fates, e.t.c . If Allah blesses you with a son and He caused him to die at infancy, you'll grieve and ask why Allah took your son. But would you have preferred your son to live to adulthood but become mad or a murderer? Your preference of course would be that he died at infancy . But Allah knew that the first misfortune is better than the latter for you, but you are human and have no way of knowing. He created us and He knows what is best for us. As Sons of Man, we are not able to know what the future holds for us. As we are ignorant of the complex dynamics of what goes within us( our body system) , we also do not know so many things about what happens to us. So, be pleased with and accept whatever fate befalls you. Thank Allah for everything. Seek His forgiveness for your sins. Ask Him to give you persevering countenance in the face of tribulations..

I love this.

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by rash47(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
Thanks op, a call for comportment.....ALLAH YA sA KA
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by kemiola89(f): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2012
Your article just helped me restore back my almost lost hope. May Allah increase you in knowledge and reward you for this... Jazakallahu khairan.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by s1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
interesting,keep it up.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by wakky4me(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2012
I will be indebted to dis brother if I remain silent, Honestly this Article comes in the best time I needed it this afternoon, I don't know how to appreciate dis my blood brother in Islam in such a way he has touched my heart today but all I can say to him is what Prophet Muhammad (may the peace of Allah βﻉ upon him) has taught us to say to someone that has helped us tremendously in a good manner is TO SAY JAZAKUMU'LLAHU KHAYR!!!
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Abuklaw(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2012
May Allah swt bless u 4rm His indefinite mercy 4 dis article coz it relieve many muslim of their burden.JAZAKALLAHU AIRAN
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by wakky4me(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2012
ShehuAba: “When a slave (a person) commitsa sin (an evil deed) a black dot is dotted on his heart. Then if that person gives up that evil deed (sin), begs Allah to forgive him, and repents, then his heart is cleared (from that heart covering dot); but if he repeats the evil deed (sin), then that covering is increased till his heart is completely covered with it. And this is Ar-Ranthat Allah mentioned(in the Quran),“Nay! but on their hearts is the Ar-Ran (covering of evil deeds and sins) which they used to earn” (Qur’an 83:14)” [Tirmidhi]

You are not alone; if you give up to Allah, Allah will guide you. If youoppose His Plan and become angry, then you will earn the Anger of Allah; and therefore you’ll end up misguided. But remember, if you repent, and submit to Allah’s will; then peace and happiness will follow you wherever you will go. It’s not easyto achieve this, but with correct knowledge and Iman, you will attain the patience you need to pass the test.

And finally, I will advise you with the following:
Remember to always seek authentic knowledge. Dive deep inthe ocean of knowledge, and collect every pearl that you come across. Strive to not be a hypocrite, by acting upon the knowledge you gain. Let the Qur’an be in your right hand, and the Sunnah in your left; let Allah fillyour heart with His Love and Light; let Allah bless you with the Hikmah/Wisdom; and let Allah guide you on this path of Islam. Know your purpose in life, and donot rush in judging something. Only Allah can judge, you can only assume. If you have to judge then make sure it’s based upon firm and authentic evidences. Be truthful when you speak, and do not speak ignorantly about something or someone without knowledge. Know that whoever judges you, Allah will judge him; whoever speaks without knowingyou is assuring his place in hell. You should forgive those who hurt you in the past, but if you can’t forgive; then do not bother yourself with them, and let Allah (the Exalted) judge them. Put your complete trust in Allah (the Exalted), and depend upon Allah and rely upon Him only, not upon people. Do your best, and Allah will guide you; worship Allah alone, and He will forgive you; stayaway from sins, and Allah will raise your rank; and fear and remember Allah wherever you go, because if you forget that Allah is watching you constantly, then youwill end up being ignorant and sinning. Learn from mistakes, and don’t hate people; but hate their actions. If you are sick, know that after every hardship there is ease;Allah (the Exalted) says: So verily, with the hardship, there is relief, Verily, with the hardship, there is relief. [Qur’an, 94:5]

To end this article, remember the following Hadith of the Messengerof Allah (peace and blessings be upon him):
The happiness of the son of Adamdepends on his being content with what Allah has decreed for him, and the misery of the son of Adam results from his failure to pray Istikhara, and the misery of the son of Adam results from in his discontent with what Allah hasdecreed for him. [Tirmidhi; classed as Saheeh by al-Haakim, 1/699, and al-Dhahabi agreed with him. It was classed as Hasan by al-Haafiz ibn Hajar in Fath al-Baari, 11/184]]

I will be indebted to dis brother if I remain silent, Honestly this Article comes in the best time I needed it this afternoon, I don't know how to appreciate dis my blood brother in Islam in such a way he has touched my heart today but all I can say to him is what Prophet Muhammad (may the peace of Allah βﻉ upon him) has taught us to say to someone that has helped us tremendously in a good manner is TO SAY JAZAKUMU'LLAHU KHAYR!!!
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by QueenAw(f): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
May Allah bless the prophet (SAW) & his family and followers. Amin
May He bless you too OP.. And may His mercy be upon the Muslim ummah... Amin.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by abdulkayus(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
9ice article, Jazakkallu Khairan
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by riac(f): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2012
Jazakum~lahu~kairan...pray Allah reward u abudantly.although been human we'll alwys feel dejected wen faced with any challenges,bt readin stuffs like dis 'll alwys be of great help.pray Allah guide each $ everyone of us 2 d righteous path.AMIN
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Azeesco: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hmmm! I luv dis, may ALLAH bestow knowledge & mercy on U
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by uchlukez(f): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by soulamanne(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2012
You see,this is what religion should be about;admonitions that teach how to live in the Godly way not hatred as being taught by the version of islam in some sects or just money,money,money as we have in these so called asalatus.islam is truly a religion of peace and a way of life.thanks for the words;I now have more tools to go through this hard world that we live in.and more reasons to be happy am a muslim.

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by maclatunji: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
Trouble-makers should stay clear of this thread.

Thank you.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by uchlukez(f): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
Criticize Islam, get banned.

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by steel5800(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2012
Though ur article is quite long, I read every bit of it(something I've not done in a long while). I really appreciate it and though u might not know it, u've touched a lot ot lives with this. May Allah reward u abundantly and grant us all eternal lives in paradise. Amin
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Fiveseventy: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2012
JazakAllah Brother. Many will benefit from these words inshaAllah.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by azezola(m): 12:17am On Sep 09, 2012
JZK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens / The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet / Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.