Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) (23788 Views)

Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective) / How To Deal With Emotional Challenges And Hardships / An Islamic Perspective On The Illuminati (A Must Read by All Muslims) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by tbaba1234: 1:01am On Sep 09, 2012
Jazakallahu Khairan Bro, Love you for the sake of Allah....
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Dawdy(m): 6:50am On Sep 09, 2012
@ Op may Almighty Allah reward you Abundantly! Now Nairaland is getting it right, by hiding d posts of those trouble makers who know nothing other than criticism in a blindly manner.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by talk2me006(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2012
Jazakumu lahu khairan to op!
pls we nid more interesting articles like this.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Akayshittu: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2012
Jazakallahu khayran. Brother, pls keep up d good work. I look forward to seeing more of such admonition on dis platform.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by fxtopedia(m): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2012
Hummmmmmmmmm:

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by rhymz(m): 7:55am On Sep 09, 2012
abduliik: Never judge a religion by its followers but with the scripture that guides that religion. This medium is for enlightenment and not for sarcasm and doubting Thomases. When anyone drops a topic please respect and appreciate that person's effort. If you want to know what the Qur'an says about violence get a copy and read so that you can understand.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Ayishatreal(f): 7:58am On Sep 09, 2012
Jazak Allah brother. May Allah increase u in knowlegde.
It is easier said than done. May Allah make it easy 4 us. Ameeeeen
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Tboy19: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2012
May Allah(swt) reward both the writer and we the reader for this Jiha'ad, and may He(swt) keep our Iman firm in His way(ISLAM) and may He forgive our past,present & future sins. This is a gr8t job.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Siraleeyu(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2012
Alhamdulillah 4 being a muslim, may Allah giv us d courage to adhere to d sunnah of his beloved prophet.....may Allah reward us all (him dat posted this inspiring article nd we that read wit open mind) 4 doz condemin it i pray dat allah guids dem, if he didnt include dem in his master plan of being among d guided ones den may he distance dem away frm us bcoz dey ar dirty

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by khattab008: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2012
May Allah reward u brother for dis interesting Article
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by ShehuAba(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2012
May Allah (s.w.t) help us all,increase us in wisdom nd knowledge, nd also make us among dose dat'l nt only listen or read bt also follow his words. AMIN
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by naffysa(f): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2012
azaakumullahu khayr may Allah reward and grant u ur heart desires. Dis a gud post
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by gidiMonsta(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2012
Jazakumullahu @OP for this inspiring piece. May Almighty Allah increase you knowledge of the deen and may He reward you abundantly for your dawah.

@Maclatunji Thank you soooo much for keeping this thread clean so far, it will be a shame if we allow some trouble makers derail this thread with their blind hate. May Allah reward you.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Jayfizz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
It wuz as if dis piece of article wuz meant for me going thru a lot of bad times right now but i know Allah's grace is sufficient 4 me.

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by ladys1(f): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
OP. May the blessing of ALLAH be wit u may HE shower HIS KUNFAYAKUN at ur prayer and may HE meet u always at the point of ur needs. Thanks 4 dis lecture it really help. Jazakumullah khayr
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Anniesalis(f): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
dont8: ''Thank God I met Islam before meeting muslims''

expantiate pls
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Tayo114: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2012
Zulele: May Allah bless you for wrting this,may he bless us too for reading it.... May Allah grant us his mercies,bless us with his blessings so we can achieve multiple success and forgives us of our wrong deeds
Aameeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
And I alsoask Allah to bless the Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him

Now let me tell you the three secrets, that can change your life to better;

Now let me explain a few things more . . . .
"Never wish to have more than what Allah wills to give you; never be unsatisfied with what Allah gave you; and never be ungrateful, because Allah might take away even the little that you have, and then it will be a time of depression and anxiety for you. You will wish at that time to have what you have now, but Allah (theExalted) will act according to His Perfect Wisdom, He may return that to you, or He may leave you as you are.

But remember, this: If you are content with the favours Allah gave you (such as: wealth, looks, health, etc.), and if you are grateful for them; then Allah (the Exalted) will bless you with much more favours than those. You will then see the true Mercy of Allah (the Exalted) and only then you will know that grieving and worrying about the things you don’t have is a big waste of time. Your situation and mood will change and you will be much happier, and peace will follow youwherever you will go.On the authority of ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) reported that his Lord said: “O man! Although you have enough for your living, you demand that which makes you insolent. In fact;you are neither content with little, nor satisfied with much. Certainly, if you get sound in your body, safe in your life, and living having sufficient food for one day, (then) anything else is unimportant.” [Ibn ‘Adiyy and El-Bayhaqi:

"
. . . . . This is why i keep telling my christians friends that Islam is truly a religion of Peace just like Christianity, May you be blessed for dis wonderful , inspiring, thought - provoking Message. (I'm a christian and I just came back from church right now ), but ur message really blessed my life positively, especially the quoted words above, I'll keep thanking The Almighty God, The Almighty Allah, for what he has given to me, Thanks so much for re-awakening this spirit in me my brother and friend, 'cos these past weeks av bin thinking of how to get a new comfortable apartment, forgettin dat some people dont even av a place to sleep, and many more like that. You've really blessed my life henceforth wit ur Message, i read this afternoon. . . . . Now, i know why my dad always read the Holy Bible and Holy Quaran juxtaposedly while i was growing up!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Keemie(f): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
JAZAKALLAHU AIRAN
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Horo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2012
Jazakallahu khairan wa jamilul Jidda wa firdaus Amin may Allah increase u in knowledge
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Carmall(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
Annie.salis:

expantiate pls
cos muslims re not perfect, but islam is...meeting islam first will tell you that even if an alhaji drinks beer, its still haram in islam.

@op. Jazak Allahu Khayran...
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by Carmall(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2012
@bro maclatunji, nice work done here... I applaud your efforts in avoiding the thread to be derailed...
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by talk2me006(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
Jayfizz: It wuz as if dis piece of article wuz meant for me going thru a lot of bad times right now but i know Allah's grace is sufficient 4 me.
Inshaalah! Allah wil suffix u and fortify u with great hapiness. AMIN
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by talk2me006(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2012
I now know the reason why some trouble makers in nairaland always accusing maclatunji of banning them!
no wonder! see this topic so interesting without those trouble maker.
thank u alot.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by derus(f): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2012
lady s.:
OP. May the blessing of ALLAH be wit u may HE shower HIS KUNFAYAKUN at ur prayer and may HE meet u always at the point of ur needs. Thanks 4 dis lecture it really help. Jazakumullah khayr
Amin
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by jamil2(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2012
Nice work Mr Moderator.

OP Nice excerpt.

Alhamdullih, being a Muslim is my first priority.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by afrikanns: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2012
olat4cash: 10k for dis post I really love it.May Almighty Allah bless us all.pls is there a way of uploading an audio file? If yes I av an audio file I will lyk 2 share with all Muslim Humma.pls reply ASAP

Asalam,
I hope what you are to upload is something that wuold benefit the humanity not what would aggravate the already ready corrupt souls of the yet to be corrupted mind. Dont wanna be a part to evil deeds.

Follow: you may qoute your post,before you submit it, you will see browse,then click to upload what you want to upload,hope this will help.
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by kim77: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2012
Jazakallahu Khairan..
Re: How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) by smalmata(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2012
May Almighty Allah reward u for dis inspiring & well thought out article of faith here. Most of us facing challenges av bin consoled by this and believe Allah does d best for us in all situations.
May Allah giv us d strength to face any challenge dat comes our way,AMIN!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet / Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque / Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.