Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,085 members, 7,973,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:38 PM

Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ (29354 Views)

Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet / Fred Amata Hugs And Kiss, Ex-lover Ibinabo Fiberesima In Public (photos) / Genevivie Hugs And Poses With A Fan To Take Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by bittyend(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
Ohhhhweeeee. Don't tell, after the mileage on that pum destroyed the chart. shocked

Don't do it Chris, let this be a message to weak-hearted women who are always quick to take their friends, or other people's advice when things go wrong in a relationship. You can't just leave a relationship because outsiders told you to. She has been around the block but still couldn't find anyone like my nyggah Chris. True love is so real and that nyggah Chris did put in hard work under the sheets.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by MuyiGL: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: How this one take concern the average Nigerian now. This should be confined deep in celebrity segment and only matters affecting the common Nigerian should make front page.

If we ask our question now, una hand go dey scratch to click 'BAN' just so that total forum members go reach 1million. mtsccchheeww

Anyway, i like this user name and i no wan spoil am, so i will allow my other children to fall out, while I play 'marginally' by the rules.

[size=22pt]WAR START !!!![/size]

Thank you oh my brother. The poster of this should get a life. I wonder how this made front page
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by playcharles(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
big lie.....it was no kiss,..na hug and peck
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by bittyend(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
What's wrong with these clowns and their garri nonsense? Tired of seeing that shyte everyday man. Go eat your garri in peace and stop disturbing everyone with that shyte.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by MRMICKMEN: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
wetin come concern me inside
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by bittyend(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
Garri_guru: u sef Bleep ur mama and ur chris brown kiss

Plonker!
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by deelicious: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
OMGGG! I HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER kiss smiley
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Sweetlemon(f): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
I don't know why but somehow, they look good together
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
WaaaaaHHHT the Hell? Is that Chis Brown? What's with the hair? angry undecided

Goodluck to them, anyways. For the First time I think I'll rather concern myself with the price of . . . *you know what* grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Debbie Rise "RAGE" Tour In Abuja In Pictures / Ghanaians Are Obsessed With Sex – Lydia Forson / "Counting On My Sugar Mummy" - Olamide Plans On Going On Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.