Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,721 members, 7,945,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ (29320 Views)

Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet / Fred Amata Hugs And Kiss, Ex-lover Ibinabo Fiberesima In Public (photos) / Genevivie Hugs And Poses With A Fan To Take Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by 4direct: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
Billyonaire: The way the MODs are going about this BAN and hiding posts are highly unpleasant. I think they should apologies to the g-crew and let the g-crew down their destructive tendencies.

Apologise my foot, to who, do we even know them, do they have a profile picture..........abeggggggggggggggi
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
4direct:
that alone wont do... Me think he need to beg them
I dont thrink it will stop them either. these guys mean business and wont stop until something garri-cious happens to one of them
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by 4direct: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
Babzilla:
I dont thrink it will stop them either. these guys mean business and wont stop until something garri-cious happens to one of them

What business
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by 4direct: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
whats going on here is not healthy for this forum
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by 4direct: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
how will someone open multiple thread and post aggressively, yeah aggressively like that, OMG
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by kokabiel(f): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
As I have mentioned in an earlier post. this phenomenon is a simple social uprising, it is not that @SEUN is not considerate, he is simply evaluating the risks it exposes his successful business model to. imagine if people started posting P0rn images and videos on facebook... it would amount to a certain risk for the facebook model , loss of potential business partnerships and profits, all due to an aggrieved set of posters who no doubt are part of the contributing success to Nairaland. I believe @SEUN and his MODs need to take this uncomfortable lesson to re-strategize and come up with a plan to turn this negative trend into a profitable channel for business.. every dark cloud has its silver -lining

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by 4direct: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
They dont have a profile picture
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by SeunshaGHARRI: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
4direct:

Apologise my foot, to who, do we even know them, do they have a profile picture..........abeggggggggggggggi

Rihanna aside, I have to say its people like you that cause the most harm to peaceful alternatives to conflict resolution. Its stubborness like this that led to the Syrian civil war, with the power drunk regime thinking that tanks and choppers will crush a rag tag protest with common Ak47's. My point is creating new usernames is now just as much fun as clicking the ban button. The best solution is to call a truce, let normalcy return.

@Topic: I feel ladies get the type of men they deserve and viceversa. they deserve each other.
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by BashMe1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nobody Messes with Illuminati kinda' luv. So F****** strong.
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by babyboy3(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2012
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by msboye: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dis is ILLUMINATTI reconciliation......shiiii i dint say anitin oooooo or illumi kiss sef.lmao

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by dasparrow: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
@Post

It was just a peck. I don't know why people are making such a big deal out of it.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by naptu2: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
I'm soooo happy to see them back together!

About the g people, I think it'll be dangerous and wrong to grant them amnesty. It will simply lead to disorder.

The FG granted Niger Delta militants amnesty. Then kidnappers demanded for amnesty and then Boko Haram, etc.

In this case, if you grant the g people amnesty, then there'll be no justification for banning Musiwa's maps or the off topic hate comments in the religion section.

Society needs rules and order in order to function properly. Wilful disobedience attracts sanctions. People don't like following rules and being punished, but rules and order are a fact of life.

People hate lastma and the police for punishing them when they park in a no parking zone, but if everybody parked where ever they wanted, how would traffic move?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by ZeusI: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
Illuminati slaves. What was the intent of this post, so that we should celebrate the re-unification of freemasonry agents? Mchteeeew;>.
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
are you talking to me?
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hey. Thank God for fast internet o. I no fit shout!
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
Seun made d G unit crew bcme strng, nw he hz so many fake accntz on NL...dz thread hz been more abt g** dan rihana/chriz whizy hugz n peck.. He go learn sha,
Re: Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
I just made an order for 36 new nairaland accounts to commemorate my 36th birthday. What Can I do without Nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shows Her African Beauty In Cultural Wear On Set / Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label / Protest: Tuface 2Baba Meeting Online By 3pm With Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.