Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,318 members, 7,936,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States (24042 Views)

Just In: Herdsmen Demand 1 Million Naira For Oba Obademi’s Release / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by SamAfrik(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
I think d socio-economic importance of Fulani's main occupatn to Nigeria shd nt be underestimated. However, this group must embrace science. Educated ones among them e.g Ndu_chucks shd encourage fellow Fulas 2 take their children 2 school.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by SamAfrik(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2012
I see opportunity 4 devpt here. Southern Africa is far ahead of d entire global Fulani race in terms of cattle prdtn. Botswana export top class beef to Europe cos of d level of technology employed. With educatn + good organisation d fulas can do beta.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by redsun(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
SamAfrik: I think d socio-economic importance of Fulani's main occupatn to Nigeria shd nt be underestimated. However, this group must embrace science. Educated ones among them e.g Ndu_chucks shd encourage fellow Fulas 2 take their children 2 school.

What they do can be easily replicated in any part of nigeria in more efficient ways."Efi Awusa"(nama) could be reared,bred,nourished,processed and marketed in the east.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by SamAfrik(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
Lots of (wealthy) white South africans are cattle farmers & they still deem it fit to send their children to d univ. to study animal science cause dy understand d place of science & research in agric.
Nigeria is nt organised, dts why normadism remains
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by francisca5: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2012
Who will even sell land to thoes murderes.the battle has just began association of cat fish farmers are comming up with their demand for land ponds nationwide.association of snail farmers too will come up with their own demand even garri sellers. Nonsess
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by SamAfrik(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2012
Australia is d globally acclaimed home of pastures. What stops our professors frm developing grass & legume crops dt are well adapted to d north. The Fulanis & our govt must realise dt without sci & tech sustainable farming is practically impossible
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by revomind(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Starting Paragraph of the Land Use Act 1990:

An Act to Vest all Land compromised in the territory of each State (except land vested in the Federal government or its agencies) solely in the Governor of the State , who would hold such Land in trust for the people and would henceforth be responsible for allocation of land in all urban areas to individuals resident in the State and to organisations for residential, agriculture, commercial and other purposes while similar powers will with respect to non urban areas are conferred on Local Governments.(27th March 1978) Commencement.

All land in Nigeria belongs to the Government.

Good. The question is which arm of government? Clearly, its the State Govts. The fulani herdsmen have directed their demand to the Federal Govt because in this situation, you can only deal with one state at a time.

Again, I don't imagine that the herdsmen will need urban areas for grazing. Ordinarily, they should prefer non-urban lands which are in the hands of local governments. Also do not forget that there are still large swathes of land in Southern Nigeria that are governed by native/communal law.

As far as the land use act is concerned, this demand is unrealistic. If you as a herdsman need land in Oyo and you do not want to pay for it like others do for their businesses, then you will have to press for this at the state level. Lobby for legislation perhaps... The only scenario I can imagine apart from this is that the federal govt creates a new law that will no doubt be at odds with the land use act. We are no longer in the military era and honestly, I doubt if the herdsmen will get any success from this approach.

For me, I'd say the fulani groups should get to the state level. They should seek to partner with any interested state on this matter and work out some mechanism for large-scale husbandry. This could help the IGR of that state and in the end everyone wins. Maybe, they will become hot cake from there on with states falling over themselves just to bring them in. If no state govt is interested, then too bad, they have to follow the normal procedures of doing business . Simple. Their current approach is one of the many things that put me off in national issues. This is a federal state for God's sake. My hope is the government pays them no mind as this is the kind of stuff that creates problems.

Its not being tribalistic, its being realistic and most importantly being fair and objective in reasoning. The fulani herdsmen must adapt or we help them to. Only that we find a system agreeable for everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by confusion247(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
ndu_chucks: Can you people stick with issues rather than personalities and anonymous screen names? I'd appreciate it immensely if you'd stop trying to pidgeon hole me into belonging to one tribe or the other. What objections do you have to what I've posted and why do you not see the benefit of the said designated "Herding Zone", "Fulani Reserves", "Nomadic Xing", or whatever you prefer to call the, soon to be created, federally reserved territory?

Are you saying that the fulanis can't afford to buy a land with the income from the sale of their cattles? why do we treat some people as more important in this country? Did anyone give igbos land for free for their shops in any part of this country? If the fulanis are not educated, was it our fault? What they want is sharia and not western education. if they want land, they must buy it. Let every body be away of the dangers ahead of allowing fulanis around their neighborhood. When they declare jihad, we all are dead. If i see any of them in my local govt, he is dead.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by Billygee2u: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
O
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by drnoel: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
PointB: 12 million cattle rearers indeed! What is the number of cows?

Banding uncorroborated figures is a major past time these days!

looks like they counted their cows among the 12 mil
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by Billygee2u: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
ONLY IN NIGERIA ONE ALWAYS HEAR THINGS THAT ARE NOT HEARABLE. JUST IMAGINE ONE SECT DEMANDING LANDS IN ALL THE 36 STATES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,WONDERS NEVER END.IS THEIR REARING BUSINESS A NATIONAL BUSINESS? THE MONEY MADE OR PROFITS MADE FROM THEIR CATTLES IS IT IN THE FEDERAL ACCOUNT? HAVE THEY ONCE GIVE FREE MEATS TO ALL NIGERIANS? CATTLE REARING IS IT A PERSONAL BUSINESS OR A NATIONAL BUSINESS? IF IT IS A NATIONAL BUSINESS,HOW MUCH GOES TO EACH OF THE 36 STATES FROM THE MONEY EARNED BY THE FULANI CATTLE REARING?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by SkyBlue1: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
Anything less than improved Agricultural EDUCATION on improved farming techniques is simply kicking the can down the road, especially when it comes to roaming into lands of other INDIGENOUS peoples. We really need to stop playing this game of bending over backwards just so certain people don't get angry. If education and improved techniques remain the better and more efficient option for farming then that is what it is and we should work towards that, SIMPLE! Not just raise hand in resignation and say 'well its their way of life',especially when they are asking for free land that does not belong to them.

When do we stop compromising on the better option or solution in this country.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by sayitout1: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
They want to enjoy life on other peoples expense abi?

They should also inform the government that they are willing to donate their livestock. mongobiri!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by rawtruth(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2012
It is not going to be easy to convince the Fulanis to change their method of grazing which allow them free access to the lush greens of central Nigeria and beyond. Fulanis in this country believe that Nigeria is a "conquered territory" of the their forefather, the late Othman Danfodio so they have the right to move to any part of the country and graze their animals unhindered. Successive govts of this country, which have been dominated by Fulanis, have never made efforts to erase this impression. Rather, a powerful organisation, The Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association Of Nigeria which has the Sultan of Sokoto as its patron, was formed to protect the interest of fulani cattle herders wherever they choose to graze in the country.

As late as 1983, nomadic cattle herders had no permanent presence in states like Benue, Nassarawa, Plateau and the lower parts of Taraba states.A few of them usually went to these places between January and March and would leave at the approach of the farming season. The reason was this: they had enough grazing land up there in the far-north to cater for their needs, so only those of them with more adventurous spirit bothered to go to such places to graze on the more nutritious grass.

The other set of long distance travellers were the traders among them who moved cattle herds to the south and the west, selling them along the way and using the opportunity to graze and breed their animals. As is their nomadic culture, they travelled with their families. In order to facilitate their free movements, govt in conjunction with various communities across the country created passage ways for the nomads to avoid straying animals trampling on farm crops. Even then there were still minor crises, but they were quickly and easily resolved.

However, due to desertification which has been rapidly expanding across many parts of the core-north, mass movement of nomadic fulanis and their cattle herds south/westwards became inevitable. But the fulanis failed to take into consideration, while moving to the new places, the issue of land ownership; their mostly aggressive posture when arguing with resident farmers reminded enlightened folks among these villagers of the "conquered territory" statement made by late Sir Ahmadu Bello and published in the Parrot Newspaper of 11th. October 1960.

To complicate and aggravate the already tense situation, thousands of foreign cattle herders, running from desertification in their respective countries, and who are of Fula (Fulani) descent, have been trooping freely into the country unchecked. Such new arrivals are quickly assimilated and inducted into the cattle breeders' union in the country and directed to link up with the local Ardos (Fulani community leaders)who showed them where to graze without consulting leaders of the resident communities. One interesting aspect to this "business" is that the foreign herders pay huge sum of money to the 'ardos', besides the regular dues paid by every cattle owner to the umbrella union-MACABAN. That is why the Alhaji Sale Bayari-led Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association Of Nigeria has never complained of the invasion by foreign nomads, most of whom bore assorted arms and ammunition.

Therefore, the request by the fulanis to be given lands in each of the 36 states of the federation is merely to re-emphasise their long-held belief that they are the Patriachs of the 'Nigerian family' so they deserve preferential treatment. By the way, they have already forcefully taken over lands belonging to some Tiv communities around Rukubi, Doma local govt area of Nassarawa state, after a massacre of over a hundred of these villagers early this year. An incident that has remained unreported. Any doubting thomas can check it out:

TIV HOMES AND VILLAGES, IN AND AROUND RUKUBI TOWN IN DOMA LGA,NASSARAWA STATE, REMAIN DESERTED AFTER THE MASSACRE OF OVER A HUNDRED WOMEN AND CHILDREN WHO WERE FLEEING IN GROUP. THE INCIDENT TOOK PLACE NEAR A TIV VILLAGE CALLED 'AJIMAKA'. SOME SOLDIERS WHO WERE STATIONED IN RUKUBI TOWN BUT WERE "UNABLE" TO PROTECT THE TIVS AND THEIR PROPERTY WERE BEGGED BY SOME TIV YOUTHS BEFORE THEY ACCOMPANIED THEM FOR THE MAKE-SHIFT BURIAL OF THE VICTIMS IN SHALLOW MASS GRAVES. NOMADS ARE NOW GRAZING FREELY ON ABANDONED TIV FARM LANDS!. NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE!

The solution lies in ranches. There is enough land in this country, particularly in the far north, for the fulanis to establish ranches and settle down in relative peace. Should they insist on getting land in the '36 states', they should be allowed to negotiate and buy such lands from farmers in 'fair deals'. Only then can there be peace and harmony among cattle herders and farmers. We are no longer in 1804.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by klax(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
This is the most funniest of all thread. How can Fulani be saying they demanded Land right in 36 state? Is it 36 states of their father or their mother?

And by the way are they even a Nigerian in the first place If they are 12 million or 120 million who cares And whose business is that If they want land let them pay for it or do their father kept anyland for them anywhere outside their own region?? They must be very stupid.

Listen mr Fulani or whatever you called yourself You are not a Nigeria, Niger or Chad is different from Nigeria do you get that to your cow head?? And listen and listen if you want land pay for it ok no payment no land, Period!. Better you go back to Niger or Chad to be demanding for your silly Land right but not here. Nigeria is not a ANNEX of Niger or Chad do you hear that mr silly thinkers?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by Classicalman(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

mumu Ogbonaikenna, note the following: O bialu be onye abiagbuna ya, mgbe o ga-ala mkpumkpu apukwana ya n'azu
Nwoke m i bu efurefu. I have alwaysfollowed your antiigbo comments on this forum and i sometimes wonder how stupidly and idiotically low you can stoop to defend your igbo hating paymasters. Continue wallowing in ignomy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by xtra84: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
Uncanny Genius: God punish those bastards. They should be eliminated. Starting from the "Sultan" of Sokoto.
u most be stupid muntula like u...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
As long as each tribe have land rights in every Northern state.

Why do they think they're so special and above the law?

I don't get Nigeria, tbh. In this century, how can we move forward with this nomadic thinking? sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by COOLDUN: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2012
Fulani herdsmen do not need these lands for nothing but to Islamize the entire country, do not be fooled by this well planned project by the Islamic jihadists this is a plot to have their terrorists’military camps and presence in all the states to make it easier for them to strike. I read the trash the man wrote about the Fulani nomadic being marginalized; if you read the history of this country you will see clearly that these marginalized Fulani has been at the helm of affairs when it comes to ruler ship of Nigeria.

Now, I have to reason what my father told me many years ago, he told me that the early educated Africans mostly Nigeria were very stubborn children, who were very hard to be controlled by their parents, then their parents sent them to school to be disciplined by the teachers, these people were known to be dishonest, croocks, fraudsters, disrespectful and wayward, this is why African is dominated by these bad leadership from the upspring of these early educated criminals, look at the way this Sale Momale is trying to put the blame of the Fulani high level of illiteracy on the government, he went further to lie that the Fulani people are not represented in the Nigeria government, what a lie?, how do these Fulani herdsmen get those their modern day ammunitions ? How do they get away from all these atrocities they have been committing against their host communities?

When will Nigeria government begin to punish liars like this criminal Sale Momale? To me the Fulani herdsmen have overstayed their welcome in the South East territories, all the Nigeria citizens buy their lands from other people to do their respective business, so Fulani herdsmen should buy their grazing lands from their host communities, but it is at their host communities’ risk. A bird that dances on the road, the player of the band is inside the bush.fulani herdsmen has backers for their hidden agenda.

ISLAMIZATION THROUGH JIHAD, BY THE AMBUSHED FULANI ISLAMIST SECERETE ARMIES THE FULANI HERDSMEN, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by phreakabit(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mmmm? Ok. When they are ready, they should come and take it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2012
COOLDUN: Fulani herdsmen do not need these lands for nothing but to Islamize the entire country, do not be fooled by this well planned project by the Islamic jihadists this is a plot to have their terrorists’military camps and presence in all the states to make it easier for them to strike. I read the trash the man wrote about the Fulani nomadic being marginalized; if you read the history of this country you will see clearly that these marginalized Fulani has been at the helm of affairs when it comes to ruler ship of Nigeria.

Now, I have to reason what my father told me many years ago, he told me that the early educated Africans mostly Nigeria were very stubborn children, who were very hard to be controlled by their parents, then their parents sent them to school to be disciplined by the teachers, these people were known to be dishonest, croocks, fraudsters, disrespectful and wayward, this is why African is dominated by these bad leadership from the upspring of these early educated criminals, look at the way this Sale Momale is trying to put the blame of the Fulani high level of illiteracy on the government, he went further to lie that the Fulani people are not represented in the Nigeria government, what a lie?, how do these Fulani herdsmen get those their modern day ammunitions ? How do they get away from all these atrocities they have been committing against their host communities?

When will Nigeria government begin to punish liars like this criminal Sale Momale? To me the Fulani herdsmen have overstayed their welcome in the South East territories, all the Nigeria citizens buy their lands from other people to do their respective business, so Fulani herdsmen should buy their grazing lands from their host communities, but it is at their host communities’ risk. A bird that dances on the road, the player of the band is inside the bush.fulani herdsmen has backers for their hidden agenda.

ISLAMIZATION THROUGH JIHAD, BY THE AMBUSHED FULANI ISLAMIST SECERETE ARMIES THE FULANI HERDSMEN, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE.

From a paranoid Christian or Atheist.

Yea, it's a planned project.

And I supposed Christian migration from one place to another is also a planned project to Christianize Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
ndu_chucks: Uncivilized people, who have been brainwashed to believing that they are superior to fellow Nigerians, simply because the said fellow citizens are nomads, are exposing themselves again. You people on the one hand cry all over NL that you are being marginalized and cheated e.t.c, and on the other hand you want to deny your fellow citizens equal rights under the law. SMH @ ignoramuses

ive followed alot of your posts on nairaland in the last year or so and ill have to say you are one of the most reasonable person on this forum. My problem with you is this: why do you waste your time trying to reason with people who cannot be reasoned with in the first place? You expend so much energy trying to make sense while the bigots only use you as cannon fodder. Why not leave fools to their folly? Nairaland is a joke. Guy let it go. Bigots run this place not reason.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
Once upon a tym, it was "Oluwa loni'le ati eekun-un re" bt now, am afraid, e be lyk the say won reverce. "Fulani loni'le ati ...." lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by mu2sa2: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
Orikinla: [size=28pt]Gambari and Fulani should learn livestock farming and grow grass within the confines of their own states and stop their stupid nomadic vagabond life trespassing farmlands in other states. [/size]
U ar exhibiting ur ignorance and ethnic bias.Freedom of movement is a fundamental right in nigeria, guaranteed to all under the constitution. mayb u urself ar not living in ur own state, hypocrite.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
mu2sa2: U ar exhibiting ur ignorance and ethnic bias.Freedom of movement is a fundamental right in nigeria, guaranteed to all under the constitution. mayb u urself ar not living in ur own state, hypocrite.

Nobody is restricting their Freedom of Movement.
We're restricting the movement of their cows, who were not granted the same fundamental rights. Without their cows, some Fulanis are not even an issue. The fact is, they'd rather preserve the life of a future meat, than the life of another human being. Too bad that the distasteful few, left a bad taste for the rest of the peaceful Fulanis.

However, these cows are free to move about in my obe-ata.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by member479760: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
Okay, the Fulas believed that they will continue this business without buying feed for the cows, that believe needs to be changed. the FG has to come in to make animal breeding that of 21st century. confine them to certain farm, let the farmers produce the feed and sale to the Fulas, simple!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by bigmaut: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Not really, I think areas which could be designated "Fulani Reservations" which carves out the natural paths of the Fulani herdsmen from North to South, East to West, would be beneficial to all if done properly. This could actually prevent you people from provoking the nomads to dagger you, since they have no other means to convince you to be respectful of their way of life.
Does yur so called "natural path" also cut across someone else farmlands
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by bigmaut: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Not really, I think areas which could be designated "Fulani Reservations" which carves out the natural paths of the Fulani herdsmen from North to South, East to West, would be beneficial to all if done properly. This could actually prevent you people from provoking the nomads to dagger you, since they have no other means to convince you to be respectful of their way of life.
Does yur so called "natural paths" of d fulani herdsmen also cut across someone else farmlands
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by bigmaut: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
homerac7: that Saleh Momale is sick in d head or just fooolish. he concocted up lies and misapplied facts. so who is responsible for the Fulanis low literacy? and Isnt Usman Nafada, d immediate past deputy speaker of NA, a Fulani from Nafada LGA of Gombe State? ...so y d lie dt their kins have never come near elective positions? what abt Gen. M'hd Buhari....isnt he of Fulani stock? Yar' adua?...is he now a Yoruba or Igbo? what abt so much money dt has gone down drain under MAMSER, SAP, and many other special programmes targeted at educating d nomadic Fulani?

I dont stand for subjugation of any tribe, but i believe that demands should be reasonable and sustainable.

d guy should tell his people to wake up to reality of d modern society and adjust, not d society adjusting for them.
Even dia kinsman prof.jubril aminu who wasted so much taxpayers money on nomadic education 4 those cattle handlers in d 90s what did it achieve 4 us today nothing but mad-cow disease 4 d cattle handlers & woes 4 d rest of us all.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by nduchucks: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2012
bigmaut:
Does yur so called "natural paths" of d fulani herdsmen also cut across someone else farmlands

I hope you know that there is always a "give and take" condition in all successful negotiations.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by nduchucks: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Nobody is restricting their Freedom of Movement.
We're restricting the movement of their cows, who were not granted the same fundamental rights. Without their cows, some Fulanis are not even an issue. The fact is, they'd rather preserve the life of a future meat, than the life of another human being. Too bad that the distasteful few, left a bad taste for the rest of the peaceful Fulanis.

However, these cows are free to move about in my obe-ata.

Ah ah!!!You cannot separate the nomadic Fulani from their cows. Their movements with their cows is who they are and that is their identity. We need to be sensitive to this fact and understand that it is not really possible to socially reengineer a people within a short time period, in the manner you may be implying.

We have a problem, solutions are what we need.

Many people are shouting that the herdsmen should become ranchers and start doing "business" as done in modern times, but you fail to understand that the farmers who are "negatively" affected by the nomads, are the ones who have refused to modernize their farming, even after the federal government has spent Billions of naira in farm aid to these people. I'd suggest that you look at the 2012 budget and see how much money has been spent on Agriculture including farming. You'll notice that not a single naira was spent to help the herdsmen in a manner which would reduce the conflicts in question.

Let me use OBJ's Ota farm as an example here, not a single Fulani herdsman has ever grassed within the confines of the farm. Why, because OBJ practices modernized farming. If most of the farmers use the billions of naira spent on them for mordernization, the herdsmen will be able to live their nomadic ways in peace. Fence your farms up for starters and let the herdsmen be.

BTW, ilekebebeidi, nibo lo wa la ti ijo yi? so wa pa? smiley
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Demand Land Rights In 36 States by jmaine: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I hope you know that there is always a "give and take" condition in all successful negotiations.

so what are the Nomads giving here ? undecided . .cos i only see them taking and not giving any

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The State Of Nkannah Bridge That Connects Arochukwu Community To Akwa Ibom / $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers / Buhari Orders Nigerian Flag To Be Flown Half-mast For 3 Days In Honour Of COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.