Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,642 members, 7,921,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:42 AM

Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. (23594 Views)

Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / Kneeling Down To Greet Mother-in-law: Oddity Or Obeisance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by naffysa(f): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2012
As woman I can
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by MrsChima(f): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2012
Full fledged Christians knows there are no other gods but God and a godly man after Gods own heart will never accept nor expect anyone to kneel before him for he is not the Lord of all people.

I will simply stand on my two feet or sit on my nyansh and talk with my husband and come to a commkn ground where both is content and forgiven to move on. For i will never ever in my life kneel down to any human married or single.

1 Like

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2012
chaircover:

Hmmmmmmmmmm I didnt think about that o!. Ever since the airport drama, I've noticed that he always gives me more "pocket money" when I travel grin

BTW Richy, this kneeling down thing is mostly a Yoruba thing o! and not everyone practices it, but I am sure that every wife regardless of tribe has her own way of appeasing/stroking her husbands ego/apologizing/getting things off her husband etc etc

All African women know how to appease their husbands by kneeling down.
Men love to have their ego massaged.If he tells you he does not like it he is only showing chivalry or lying.
Besides the make up se.x after the apology is always great.
If only women and men accepted their natural roles the world would be less chaotic.
Is this shyte on the FP?
Peace,am out!

1 Like

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by hannydarl(f): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2012
Richvkunt: Women should understand and know their role in a marriage.
Be submissive and all good things will come to you.
Learn to accept your husband as your Lord, Lover, and provider.
You kneel to insignificant people? How much more the one who feeds and clothes you. The one who gives you children, the one whom without you would not be a missus!
Please respect and worship your husbands. The own the keys to your life and happiness.
I see that madam chaircover has the right idea-worship his ego, no matter how small the gift.
Tayour too,gets the idea.
A word is enough for the wise ones.
Thhe fact that when you kneel down for hubby and he tells you to get up does not mean he does not enjoy it and get a rush when you do it.
A wise woman@always finds a way to massage her husband/partners ego.

And you believe only a husband can feed and cloth a woman? You think only a husband can make a woman pregnant? Na wa. Do you think the womans duty as a home maker is not important too? The man plays his role and is appreciated likewise a good and carring mother plays her role. They are both important to bring up successful kids and family as a whole.

I kneel down to say sorry to my hubby cos he is much loved by me. Its wise to boost a mans ego. He feels you acknowledge him as a special part of the home. Its tickles his imagination. But he must love you too to appreciate your kneeling down if not it back fires.
I overheard once one ashawo man bragging to his friend. How his wife dared not ask him where he is comming from even if he leaves the house for days. How she begs him on her knees if he frowns at her questions as to what he has been upto. He was bragging to his friends and their sugar girls. Such men see your kneeling down as a sign of hopelesnes. Like you cannot eat or drink without them. And if you progress financially, they feel threatened.
A kind, loving, caring and understanding hubby is rare(most naija men will remind you howmuch garri you eat in their house). He deserves all the kneeling down his wife wants to offer. He is special and treats her special. I kneel to say thank you when ever he wows (He blushes and does more jara afterwards) me not neccesarily when he I want to say sorry.

1 Like

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Mynd44: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
slimyem: I won't even hesitate to..
Its a small price to pay for peace to reign!
I would love to see you kneel to me
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Luxythere: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
hannydarl:

And you believe only a husband can feed and cloth a woman? You think only a husband can make a woman pregnant? Na wa. Do you think the womans duty as a home maker is not important too? The man plays his role and is appreciated likewise a good and carring mother plays her role. They are both important to bring up successful kids and family as a whole.

I kneel down to say sorry to my hubby cos he is much loved by me. Its wise to boost a mans ego. He feels you acknowledge him as a special part of the home. Its tickles his imagination. But he must love you too to appreciate your kneeling down if not it back fires.
I overheard once one ashawo man bragging to his friend. How his wife dared not ask him where he is comming from even if he leaves the house for days. How she begs him on her knees if he frowns at her questions as to what he has been upto. He was bragging to his friends and their sugar girls. Such men see your kneeling down as a sign of hopelesnes. Like you cannot eat or drink without them. And if you progress financially, they feel threatened.
A kind, loving, caring and understanding hubby is rare(most naija men will remind you howmuch garri you eat in their house). He deserves all the kneeling down his wife wants to offer. He is special and treats her special. I kneel to say thank you when ever he wows (He blushes and does more jara afterwards) me not neccesarily when he I want to say sorry.

Gbam!!!

Worship no other but GOD it is he provides.

Your explanation is IT!
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by redsun(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2012
To kneel is to be helpless and defeated.Guilt is of the mind,you feel it,if you like it,you keep,if you don't,you trash it.
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by yemidot1(f): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
If it's my husby,it won't take me a second 2 go on my kneels n its best 2 do it in order 2 av peace in d house.
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Darius2000: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44: No I can't and I don't expect her to
HONESTLY, I JUST DID IT TODAY...I WAS WRONG AND I HAD NO CHOICE...TO HELL WITH MY EGO.....

2 Likes

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Wendy92(f): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
Kosi big deal.. It won't cost me anything so i wil kneel, whn am truely sori.
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Darius2000: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
@yemidot:
If it's my husby,it won't take me a second 2 go on my kneels n its best 2 do it in order 2 av peace in d house.

U will make a wise wife and a peaceful home....
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
@yemidot:
Continue to grease his ego. By the time he feels like a tin god, come back here for advice
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Mynd44: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2012
Darius2000:
HONESTLY, I JUST DID IT TODAY...I WAS WRONG AND I HAD NO CHOICE...TO HELL WITH MY EGO.....
Good for the both of you
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by deols(f): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
well, I wouldn't know. BUT I DON"T THINK SO
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
Lol
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Dranatomy: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
Kneeling down for apology doesnt takes anythin away from u, instead it adds up to ur dignity...Dats why its good for pride to be dumped if a relationship must succeed....Some may think ur weak by kneeling down to beg but they forget that right in dat weakness lies strength

1 Like

Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by na2day(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
@ the topic, don't know why this came to my head!

grin grin grin

Jafar: Finally! You will bow to me!
Jasmine: We will never bow to you!
Jafar: If you won't bow before a Sultan, then you will cower before a sorcerer!
Jafar: Abject humiliation! (zaaap)

grin grin grin
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by dnawah(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2012
taryour: As long as its my hubby,i do it so no big deal. Its a sign of my respect afterall he is my husband although he dosnt like it.
u be better girl o!keep it up(if na waitin u go fit really do o!)
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Bigflamie(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2012
I kneel down only wen i want 2 get it from behind. Lol
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by ZeusI: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2012
100% yes! Only If... I initiated the fight. But if not, i will call for reconciliation, but will noit kneel.
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by bush4ker(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
taaaaaaaaa NOT CAN TRY!!!!!!!! i no fit do am.even in my next life
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by dnawah(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
chaircover: I tried it once when I offended him but he immediately said I should get up and not to kneel down for him again. I do however kneel down to tease him when I want to get something off him or want to say thank you for something and we both joke about it. Once I was traveling to Nigeria and he gave me some money at the airport and I knelt down on my two knees to say thank you in the middle of the airport. grin People around must have thought that he gave me a million dollars LOL

If he was the type who felt that kneeling down was very important to him as an apology after a fight, then of course I will. Shebi He is my husband at the end of the day and if that is what makes him happy; then kini big deal?
chie!ur mama train u well o!abi u be yoruba.u see ur marriagie go last o!
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by superior1: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2012
My wife kneels to greet me every morning, I am just 11months older and she earns twice my monthly pay. A man does not kneel in my culture and unless i committed a very strong offence (like God forbid, impregnating another woman) I find no reason prostrating to her.
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by YINKS89(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2012
i date gurlz casually so i dnt fink i kan do it unless i neva bleep am coz i dey loose b dat.....bt on d contrary i kan do it 4 ma wyf as lng as m married 2 her nd wont wnt 2 ruin ma marriage.....
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by ZeusI: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
Richvkunt: Women should understand and know their role in a marriage.
Be submissive and all good things will come to you.
Learn to accept your husband as your Lord, Lover, and provider.
You kneel to insignificant people? How much more the one who feeds and clothes you. The one who gives you children, the one whom without you would not be a missus!
Please respect and worship your husbands. The own the keys to your life and happiness.
I see that madam chaircover has the right idea-worship his ego, no matter how small the gift.
Tayour too,gets the idea.
A word is enough for the wise ones.
Thhe fact that when you kneel down for hubby and he tells you to get up does not mean he does not enjoy it and get a rush when you do it.
A wise woman@always finds a way to massage her husband/partners ego.
A great out-of-line oratory there(a partial answer). Would you kneel to beg your wife after a fight you caused?
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by stillme(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
Capital "NO" but my woman can do that for me.
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2012
Zeus I: A great out-of-line oratory there(a partial answer). Would you kneel to beg your wife after a fight you caused?

His wife left him cool
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by dnawah(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
Excelboi: Real men don't kneel down, they make up !
no worry time go come u go lie down.when ur wife catch with hmmmm
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by Mynd44: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
stillme: Capital "NO" but my woman can do that for me.
Talk about double standards
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by kemiola89(f): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2012
I dont see any huge deal kneeling for one's partner if the situation calls for it.
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by vanbonattel: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
The only way I can kneel for a gurl is if am giving her doggy style. grin
Re: Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. by pdabrown: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2012
[Abi na]No I can't and I don't expect her to[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns / Are Introverts Born Or Made? / Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.