Stats: 3,182,171 members, 7,916,426 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:10 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (529532 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by esere826: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
Thread carefully at da club tonight guys
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by alfablondy: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
esere826: Thread carefully at da club tonight guys

Guys like mazi plan to f^^ck their students.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sapphire86(f): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
alfablondy:

Guys like mazi plan to f^^ck their students.

Students who sometimes like to have with their teachers as well.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by queenofhearts(f): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Well shit happens get over it
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sapphire86(f): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
queenofhearts: Well shit happens get over it

It has already been gotten over so tell me something new
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by vision2050: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sapphire86:

It has already been gotten over so tell me something new
new year prophecies have not come to pass.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ITbomb(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
vision2050: new year prophecies have not come to pass.
Pass me the mic when you people are done talking about Mazi and his teenage girls
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by shordie(m): 6:14am On Apr 14, 2013
Girls that can make legend mazi look like a learner?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by alfablondy: 6:28am On Apr 14, 2013
shordie: Girls that can make legend mazi look like a learner?

Learner in s*xscapades? I dont think so.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by repogirl(f): 6:28am On Apr 14, 2013
SO shordie is a follower for real.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sapphire86(f): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2013
repogirl:

Learner for real!

Real men aim to please
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by repogirl(f): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2013
Sapphire86:

Real men aim to please

Please can we stop the s'ex talk before this thread is moved to the sexuality section?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ITbomb(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2013
repogirl:

Please can we stop the s'ex talk before this thread is moved to the sexuality section?
Section where the word of God is discussed is Religious section and I expect all to visit it today.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by luvmijeje(f): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2013
ITbomb:
Section where the word of God is discussed is Religious section and I expect all to visit it today.
Today by fire and thunder I'm going to church.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ITbomb(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2013
luvmijeje:
Today by fire and thunder I'm going to church.
Church makes you feel so humbled and grateful to your Creator
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by alfablondy: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2013
ITbomb:
Church makes you feel so humbled and grateful to your Creator

Creator of heaven and earth.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Chomzy19(f): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2013
alfablondy:

Creator of heaven and earth.
Earth has been desecrated and needs cleansing or else face d wrath of d universe!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2013
Chomzy19: Earth has been desecrated and needs cleansing or else face d wrath of d universe!
universe is God's handiwork.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by alfablondy: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Damex333: universe is God's handiwork.

Handiwork of God is great!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by vision2050: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
alfablondy:

Handiwork of God is great!
Great indeed to those who know Him.....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Mutaino7(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
vision2050: Great indeed to those who know Him.....
Him, his, her, he....shebi nah pronoun dem b.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by geogino(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mutaino7:
Him, his, her, he....shebi nah pronoun dem b.
B for banana.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by luvmijeje(f): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
geogino:
B for banana.
Banana is one of my favourite friut.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sapphire86(f): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
luvmijeje:
Banana is one of my favourite friut.

Fruit is good for the body
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by IZUKWU(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sapphire86:

Fruit is good for the body
body of evidence is the first erotic film watched by mua.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by MaziOmenuko: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mua don't watch intimate movies, I act them and make them real.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by alfablondy: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Mua don't watch intimate movies, I act them and make them real.

Real life experience in the thread, Man Wey Dey Reason.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sapphire86(f): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
alfablondy:

Real life experience in the thread, Man Wey Dey Reason.

Reason in carrying kponkpon, oops sorry, mixing rice and beans
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Mutaino7(m): 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sapphire86:

Reason in carrying kponkpon, oops sorry, mixing rice and beans
Beans i lyk dem agonyi type wit 60 naira bwend
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by repogirl(f): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mutaino7:
Beans i lyk dem agonyi type wit 60 naira bwend

Bwend abi bread, agege's my fav, damn but I miss Lagos sometimes.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by MaziOmenuko: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
repogirl:

Bwend abi bread, agege's my fav, damn but I miss Lagos sometimes.

Sometimes I feel like staying away from sex, but its irresistible and tempting.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by megawax8: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
tempting me as well is d devil,but i alwayz say to my self all is vanity

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask