Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,289 members, 7,981,590 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:39 PM

United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy (6360 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / Is Nigeria Mentioned In Bible Prophecy? / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by mkmyers45(m): 12:50am On Sep 13, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You almost saw the light grin

Let's do it this way. Tell me what nation uses this as their national symbol/seal?
Shey we were talking about lion?
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:43am On Sep 13, 2012
mkmyers45:

Shey we were talking about lion?

I don leave that one since you no fit catch am. Okay, lets revisit the Lion. What nation, for instance, uses the "3 lions" as their badge when they play football?

Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by mkmyers45(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I don leave that one since you no fit catch am. Okay, lets revisit the Lion. What nation, for instance, uses the "3 lions" as their badge when they play football?
Great Britain
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
mkmyers45: Great Britain

Way to go! cheesy

Now remember that the prophecy talked about the Lion's eagle wings that were plucked and was later given the heart of a man. What world power nation has eagle wings as its seal and also has a man as its national symbol?
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

REVELATION 9 VS 8 teeth like lions' teeth
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
Perry Stone prophesies end time events

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDQrpVRATgk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? / Where Can I Locate A Spiritualist In Nigeria To Seek For Spiritual Help? / Detailed Text Of Last Communion Service With Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.