Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,066 members, 7,887,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Which Bank Have The Best Credit Card For Webhosting/ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Bank Have The Best Credit Card For Webhosting/ (653 Views)

Free Credit Card Generator And Script Rush In / How Can I Get A Credit Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Have The Best Credit Card For Webhosting/ by chiefkpokp(m): 9:11am On Sep 11, 2012
i want to know which of the bank has the best credit card for hosting, i found it difficult to host a website, because the site use to reject the card i am using.
Re: Which Bank Have The Best Credit Card For Webhosting/ by ProGSM(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
What bank do you use now?
Re: Which Bank Have The Best Credit Card For Webhosting/ by ikmomen(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
gtbank mastercard debit card linked to my saving account has always worked for me
Re: Which Bank Have The Best Credit Card For Webhosting/ by rufaai(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
chiefkpokp: i want to know which of the bank has the best credit card for hosting, i found it difficult to host a website, because the site use to reject the card i am using.

You should be able to use your GTBank Card (MasterCard) on GigaLayer.
Re: Which Bank Have The Best Credit Card For Webhosting/ by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
You can also use Zenith Surfer Card
Re: Which Bank Have The Best Credit Card For Webhosting/ by mrperfect(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
You have your money, you want to pay and only to see it rejected, why can't you host with Nigeria companies that understand the Nigeria environment? This is what we do, hosting of website as we have many companies and enterprises in our postfolio.
To your question GTB has a lot good review.
Re: Which Bank Have The Best Credit Card For Webhosting/ by Excelboi(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
UBA africard is accepted almost in all website. Hostgator and godaddy accept it.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Over N300, 000 Monthly As A Website Designer / Want To Learn Web Design? / How To Design Premium Wordpress Themes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.