Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:48 AM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (897998 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Apple19: 12:13am On Jul 22, 2014
Thanks so much for taking your time to explain this much. My circles for the last 3months are...

May.... 18th
June.... 16th
July...... 16th

Yes I usually see the Pap-like discharge, just that as much as I expect the egg white-like discharge, I don't get to see it and I get disappointed. But now, I think I'll just take my cool, continue with my daily Prenatals and watch. I thank you so much. I have constant Menstrual flow and it last between 24-48 hours compared to formal 72-96 hours.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2014
Apple19: Thanks so much for taking your time to explain this much. My circles for the last 3months are...

May.... 18th
June.... 16th
July...... 16th

Yes I usually see the Pap-like discharge, just that as much as I expect the egg white-like discharge, I don't get to see it and I get disappointed. But now, I think I'll just take my cool, continue with my daily Prenatals and watch. I thank you so much. I have constant Menstrual flow and it last between 24-48 hours compared to formal 72-96 hours.

Okay madam.But this is want i require from you.Let me make an examplez;

CYCLE: Mainly constant.

CYCLE DAYS : 24

MY LMP: From 5th Jan-8th Jan.

OTHERS :--------

but if ur CYCLE changes,please give us 3 consecutive CYCLE DAYS from the present.

If you think expressing yourself privately is a needed stock,you may reach me with 08176371308 on a whatapps(I may not entertain calls) or better by mails...OGEDEGBEGABRIEL@GMAIL.COM.

N/B: If by any means you think am a dupe,please don't hesitate to report me to the MODS.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ACM10: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Sunbellar:
please what's the name of Prof. Onah private hospital in Enugu? ?

I will ask. Just give me time. The man is doing wonders. Last year, he helped Prof. Adimora wife conceive after more than 20 years of childless marriage. Prof. Adimora is the head of the newborn special care unit of UNTH.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mum2bsoon: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
LUCKYG1, tanks 4 d response. AF means aunty flow\menstruatn. God bless U̶̲̥̅̊ .
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
mum2bsoon: LUCKYG1, tanx 4 helpin ppl on ds forum, u really r a God sent.
My body has been constantly hot 4 abt 3mnths nw n AF has bn heavy wt clots. Pls wat culd b d cause?
I am sure by now you might have undergone a some management to your complaint.I really give my apology for not responding as soon as you layed the complaint.However for the sake of conscious if not for nothing but for me,i will try and do my bit.

You said your body was body seemed to be hot almost all the time? You did not give us any specific temperature if atleast you done your temperature measurement from any health centre around you.I can't barely say anything is wrong with you barely by body hotness or warmness.There are other clinical complaint to required which should tell us for we to attend to you better.However,it is also grateful that you do visit a clinic for cases with of remittent temperature rise which may be as a result of any insiduous health anomaly.

When has this kind of severity in your bleeding been? Is it really severe? In most cases clots may happen to flow,this is normal for some instances.But continous outburst of clots during menstruation may be as a result of many several factors or clinical problems.To be notice also would be to understand all the more that some times the endocrinlogical coagulant may sometimes goes off balance and when the body coagulant is in the increase during the menstrual cycle,clots may be produce with less or more blood(in response to the low clotting factors).This may itself be normal or pathological.But if you experience several couples of this kind of bleeding and it is associated with long interval of bleeding,you are highly advice to visit the clinic for checkup for any problems in-line with METRORRHAGIA or MENORRHAGIA.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by iyaibeji2(f): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by iyaibeji2(f): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hi Doctors in the house. Pls I need your advise on this issue. But I want to ask a question first. 'Has it ever happened that a pregnant lady would have negative blood test for pregnancy and no gestational sac seen in vagina scan at the early stage(maybe btw 5-7weeks) of the pregnancy BUT still carried the normal pregnancy to full term and delivered.

There's a case of the above at hand right now, everyone is confused and her gynea has told her to just wait and see what happens in the coming weeks.

The only proofs she has of this pregnancy is the urine strip that showed positive at 4weeks and her traditional midwife that massages her body. Also, her tummy seems to be getting slightly harder/bloated by the day. Her breasts have increased in size and she has had all pregnancy symptoms for the past few weeks.
She has also missed her period for 20days now. Her basal body temperature is elevated for over 5weeks(counting from after ovulation).
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
iyaibeji2: Hi Doctors in the house. Pls I need your advise on this issue. But I want to ask a question first. 'Has it ever happened that a pregnant lady would have negative blood test for pregnancy and no gestational sac seen in vagina scan at the early stage(maybe btw 5-7weeks) of the pregnancy BUT still carried the normal pregnancy to full term and delivered.

There's a case of the above at hand right now, everyone is confused and her gynea has told her to just wait and see what happens in the coming weeks.

The only proofs she has of this pregnancy is the urine strip that showed positive at 4weeks and her traditional midwife that massages her body. Also, her tummy seems to be getting slightly harder/bloated by the day. Her breasts have increased in size and she has had all pregnancy symptoms for the past few weeks.
She has also missed her period for 20days now. Her basal body temperature is elevated for over 5weeks(counting from after ovulation).

Well,i have only met just a case with a woman,she got one similar to this and she kept telling herself she was pregnant till when we lost contact on each other.But on a firm ground clinically such objection is allowed if the confirmation is wrong.How many ULTRASONOGRAPHY has been done? In pregnancy,if the gestational sac or fetal plate is absence by the end of 6-7months of pregnancy,there is tendency that such pregnancy might be ANEMBRYONIC PREGNANCY.It may not be easy to diagnosed any form of PHANTOM PREGNANCY just for what is also sed too.But similarity falls for anembryonic pregnancy.

ANEMBRYONIC PREGNANCY is such a confusing pregnancy and usually it is elusive in the sense that those the pregnancy has seize to grow the hCG we still seems to be in the increase.This very increase in the least of 3-4months will cause positivity for the women and maintains all characteristics and changes with pregnancy.After the end of 3-4months,it will now done on the women that she is not really pregnant.This is because some natural auto-abort themselves while some dont.

So my sister,the OBS should be around to diagnosed if she pregnancy is ANEMBRYONIC PREGNANCY or a MOLAR PREGNANCY,which is certainly different kind of pregnancy but similar in elusiveness.

Otherwise,she might be pregnant although the gestational sac should have been formed by the least of 3-4weeks of pregnancy but for the sake of experience,going more OBSTETRICAL ULTRASONOGRAPHY would be best required to ascertain what is real.She should be cared for and she should still be made to know she is pregnant.The pregnancy should not be removed to see if scan can keep anything special.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Could be ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy or anything.
she should see another gynaecologist
has she had an ultrasound?
does she feel any pain or abnormal bleeding?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 02, 2014
Happy new mth Dr. in d house. Pls I'm on fertility blend for women, because my prolactin level is high & I'm not mestruating not to talk of ovulating. When I did ivf in April I lost it after 8wks, Dr said no fetal pole. Now I want to take care of d prolactin b/4 going for anoda ivf so dat I can produce good & quality eggs. I took bromergon for over 3mths but I don't feel any changes, whenever I'm taking food, I use to feel d passage in my breast. Now I'm feeling heat in my bosom. Pls I need help, is it a reaction to bromergon & Fertility Blend?
Sorry for d long post.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Bograd83(f): 3:32am On Aug 02, 2014
Helo doctor, pls l need ur advice l dnt know if am preg cos my last period start with just brown spotting only when l wipe truout dat day, 3days after l saw light off and on menses and 2days after d period stop l saw milky discharge only when l wipe also. I did urine test it was negative, few days ago my breast is sratching me as l open my b l discover my left nipple was squeeze n as l touch it little water drop out 4rm it. I dnt know if am preg cos am feelg light stomach ache as if am ovulatin. Sory 4 my long story. Any advice
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2014
omedit: Happy new mth Dr. in d house. Pls I'm on fertility blend for women, because my prolactin level is high & I'm not mestruating not to talk of ovulating. When I did ivf in April I lost it after 8wks, Dr said no fetal pole. Now I want to take care of d prolactin b/4 going for anoda ivf so dat I can produce good & quality eggs. I took bromergon for over 3mths but I don't feel any changes, whenever I'm taking food, I use to feel d passage in my breast. Now I'm feeling heat in my bosom. Pls I need help, is it a reaction to bromergon & Fertility Blend?
Sorry for d long post.

We would not know if those medication happens to be responsible for the heat sensation in your br.east.Does this sensation started on using both combinantion or individual medication? Notwithstanding,some women do have such complaint and soon enough it will come back to what it used to be.Have you use fertility blend before? Did it had this effect on you?

Regarding your galactorrhoea(discharge from your nipples when not lactating)-galactorrhoea sometimes show less effect to the use of bromocriptine.Women with it are still being advised to keep taking it to see if time can show any form of benefit for them.Stubborn galactorrhoea may be brought by some kind of prolactinomas specially known as MACROPROLACTINOMAS.It is not thing new,it is just that this type of prolactinomas is a bit bigger than the usual and allow much production of prolactin and fertility is affected greatly.Actually BROMOCRIPTINE or CARBEGOLINE has effect on them but the result can be so surprising because stopping the medication at a short time only let this form of prolactinomas to worsen at its end.

Whenever a woman got lots of prolactin in her blood,clinically there might be an estrangement with the anterior side of the pituitary gland.Women with this worse form of prolactin shift may be adviced to do hormonal profiling for the other hormones in the anterior of the pituitary.This is because whenever prolactin hormone is on the increase there is a tendency that some other hormones in the pituitary to over increase or to over decrease.So,you to see a doctor to check you further for all problems with HYPERPITUITATRISM.Please do an hormonal profiling for your TrH,GrH,CrH flanked by their stimulating hormones.Doinf this profiling will make you to understand that your problem is not only with the prolactin.

Am sorry for the pregnancy loss,it happens for a good one to begin and it might happen for any underlining reason.If you have problems with AMENORRHOEA because you are not menstruation,the issue is not just the fertility blend and bromocriptine.Yeah,fertility blend is good and so with bromocriptine.But in a condition that your ovaries are not stimulated by this fertility,taking it is just a waste of time.Your ovaries need to be stimulated,how long have you being infertile? Have you been menstruation from puberty? Or it stopped along the line.
If your amenorrhoea has been much more above 1yrs or 2yrs or rather from the age pubertal age,a good clinical studies should be done on you with so many differentials.But then we have reliable medication that stimulate your ovaries making menstruation and prenancy to be enable.

Have a nice day!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Bograd83: Helo doctor, pls l need ur advice l dnt know if am preg cos my last period start with just brown spotting only when l wipe truout dat day, 3days after l saw light off and on menses and 2days after d period stop l saw milky discharge only when l wipe also. I did urine test it was negative, few days ago my breast is sratching me as l open my b l discover my left nipple was squeeze n as l touch it little water drop out 4rm it. I dnt know if am preg cos am feelg light stomach ache as if am ovulatin. Sory 4 my long story. Any advice

Am sorry,you seem not too clear to me especially the first and second sentences seem not well composed,am sorry if i say that.

Can i know the last time you saw your menstrual flow?

Answer the 1st question and start over again,please write clearly so i understand you.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Bograd83(f): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2014
LuckyG1:

Am sorry,you seem not too clear to me especially the first and second sentences seem not well composed,am sorry if i say that.

Can i know the last time you saw your menstrual flow?

Answer the 1st question and start over again,please write clearly so i understand you.
my last period came 22/07 with spotting only wen l wiped dat day alone 23-25 light brown/pink bleeding. On 27, l saw milky watery discharge only little wen l wipe dats all. On 30, my breast areola (omu) was squeeze n little water drop out didnt feelg it b4. Nb: Some word is changing to anoda tin as l type dem l dnt know y.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
@LuckyG 1: Thanks so much for ur early response. It all started 8 yrs ago, I was 25yrs old den. Since then I av been battling wit menstrual issue. D hormonal test I did shows my prolactin is very high. D issue of heat in my bosom started after d miscarriage, I started Fertility Blend last week, but I av stopped Bromergon. Pls what can I take to surpress d hyperprolactin & Amenorhea issue. Its like u really understand what is happening to me.
Happy weekend.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2014
Bograd83: my last period came 22/07 with spotting only wen l wiped dat day alone 23-25 light brown/pink bleeding. On 27, l saw milky watery discharge only little wen l wipe dats all. On 30, my breast areola (omu) was squeeze n little water drop out didnt feelg it b4. Nb: Some word is changing to anoda tin as l type dem l dnt know y.

Presently,do you still have such complaint? How many days is your overall cycle? Soon enough and confusing too,you started showing symptoms and signs of ovulation/pre-menstruation and pregnancy or any gynaecological problem which is too exotic to be seen in this part of the world.

This have no choice but to question the fact if you really might be pregnant.May be such signs and symptoms have happens once awhile with you as post-menstrual syndrome.Then,it is nothing but just symptoms on post-menstruation,soon enough you will be alright.Notwithstanding,do a SERUM BETA-hCG test as a sine qua non to your obvious fear.Do visit a physical doctor,lay your complaint,doing preggy test may seem important for him too and general pelvic exam is pivotal

I wish you all the best.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2014
omedit: @LuckyG 1: Thanks so much for ur early response. It all started 8 yrs ago, I was 25yrs old den. Since then I av been battling wit menstrual issue. D hormonal test I did shows my prolactin is very high. D issue of heat in my bosom started after d miscarriage, I started Fertility Blend last week, but I av stopped Bromergon. Pls what can I take to surpress d hyperprolactin & Amenorhea issue. Its like u really understand what is happening to me.
Happy weekend.

For a woman having the galactorrhoea,this problem may always seem abortive for any form of medication with pregnancy.Whether the pregnancy later aborted or not,it worsen with pregnancy.One reason why our youngwomen do have a myth that abortion is the cause to their ni.p.ple discharge,but it is not true.For the present,your prolactin may last a little bit due to the pregnancy you once had and this may affect your cycle at the otherside.

Like i said,galactorrhoea becomes sigmificamt as a problem when excess prolactin is result sheeted on your profile.Such long last condition requires that you also get to know the individual hormones profile produced in the same side of the pituitary gland where the prolactin hormone is stored too.Knowing your FSH,LH,ESTROGEN,PROGESTERONE and PROLACTIN is not just important,you should know also your THYROID STIMULATING HORMONES(TSH) or may be THYROID RELEASING HORMONES(a very sound THYROID FUNCTION TEST) and your ACTH too.I have written this before in our last keepings.

We also have many other problems in gynaecology apart from PROLACTINOMAS that can arouse the spell of prolactin for a long time.These problems may be accompanied with HIRSUITISM-quite different from HYPERTRICHOSIS.This may cos offensive hair growth in masculine region of the body.This does not mean that normal PROLACTINOMAS does not go with it too-it does! For conditions,it becomes quite necessary that you do some hormonal profiling on some ANDROGENIC HORMONES,a specific increase in these hormones may show that there is also a problem or a problems that sides with your galactorrhoea.

You are not advice to stop your BROMOCRIPTINE,you are not advice to stop your fertility blend too.Some doctors may advice the use of an ANTI-ESTROGEN PILL in combination with BROMOCRIPTINE to help with the galactorrhoea.Do I need to know if you were given oxytocin to help cos increase uterine contraction to help remove the abortus? Yeah.Do I need to know if you have been using any form of medication for any PSYCHOTIC CONDITION or DEPRESSION(now or before)? Yes! Do i need to know if your husby do suck and caress your b.r.east(now or before)? Yes! Do i need to know the food you eat? Yes! There could be many environmental factors that you might have taken side to that is acting as limiting factor to your treatment.

Moreover,you may choose to stimulate your ovaries the better.This will give another chance of getting a pregnancy with the available time and activities.Your doctor may prefer giving you and intravenous synthetic hCG.This has been reasonable for most women except for some having twins with a cause to face symptoms with hyperstimulation of the ovaries.This is can be managed nonetheless.You may whatapps me or call me for anymore clues or better write here,i will only direct you and nothing more.

Do have a pretty week!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Bograd83(f): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
LuckyG1:

Presently,do you still have such complaint? How many days is your overall cycle? Soon enough and confusing too,you started showing symptoms and signs of ovulation/pre-menstruation and pregnancy or any gynaecological problem which is too exotic to be seen in this part of the world.

This have no choice but to question the fact if you really might be pregnant.May be such signs and symptoms have happens once awhile with you as post-menstrual syndrome.Then,it is nothing but just symptoms on post-menstruation,soon enough you will be alright.Notwithstanding,do a SERUM BETA-hCG test as a sine qua non to your obvious fear.Do visit a physical doctor,lay your complaint,doing preggy test may seem important for him too and general pelvic exam is pivotal

I wish you all the best.
tnx 4 ur response, am very grateful. God bless u. My cycle is 25days and l dnt av such complain now, my next period is 16/08 so l think l shd wait till next wk to be sure of my self. I wish l could because l had miscarried my 1st preg in march n since den am yet to.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2014
@luckyG1: Thanks for ur response, in fact I'm more enlightened, which drug is Anti Estrogen Pill?. Ur contact pls, I really need to talk/ speak with u.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Elui2(m): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
I tink matters pertaining Ebola should be added here
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Phadeke: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hi lucky G, Pls i need ur view. my period last month (july) came a week earlier to the expected date then on the 5th day which was supposed to be the last day was a bad day for me cos i started bleeding clots of blood through out the day. now this month am experiencing same again av used two pads already which are very soak with blood and clots. this is happening on the 5th day too. Am TTC
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Phadeke: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
Phadeke: Hi lucky G, Pls i need ur view. my period last month (july) came a week earlier to the expected date then on the 5th day which was supposed to be the last day was a bad day for me cos i started bleeding clots of blood through out the day. now this month am experiencing same again av used two pads already which are very soak with blood and clots. this is happening on the 5th day too. Am TTC
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
@ luckyG 1; pls show face
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by meme5: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Good evening Dr. Am about 27weeks pregnant n my gynae asked me to do a urine culture. The result showed I had infection even though am not gaving sny symptoms. He prescribed Nalixidic acid 500mg 4 times daily. I googled its use in pregnancy n found out am not comfortable using it. Do u tink Iits safe for mr to use?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 09, 2014
Bograd83: tnx 4 ur response, am very grateful. God bless u. My cycle is 25days and l dnt av such complain now, my next period is 16/08 so l think l shd wait till next wk to be sure of my self. I wish l could because l had miscarried my 1st preg in march n since den am yet to.

You can wait,don't be in hurry to do mistake.Try bottle your worries and you shall your need provided to you.Mean keep updating us with latest news.

I am looking forward to having you carry a fullterm pregnancy.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 09, 2014
Phadeke: Hi lucky G, Pls i need ur view. my period last month (july) came a week earlier to the expected date then on the 5th day which was supposed to be the last day was a bad day for me cos i started bleeding clots of blood through out the day. now this month am experiencing same again av used two pads already which are very soak with blood and clots. this is happening on the 5th day too. Am TTC

Can we now say your bleeding interval exceeded 8days in consecutive flows? Some flows are terrible,some flows even seems so although nothing too wrong has taken place.But taking a lackadaisical look at it may undermine an ugly problem at it nip when it should have been done away earlier.

A menstrual fluid round up above 50ml-80ml may show something may be wrong.It can affect the fluidic balance of the woman and as well got her into some form of ANAEMIA.Nonetheless,these with other few can be handled non-clinically as it only requires that you take in more water or any good fluid with some FOLIC ACID and VITAMIN B12 or any good blood capsules to cause synthetisation of Red-blood cells to avoid being ANAEMIC.Most of the time,if you observe your bleeding is getting ofguards by taking the least of 6-7days.There are good drugs around that could help you stop it or put the bleeding at ease.These drugs are only advice for cases with serious bleeding.

But visiting the clinic is the best.Clinical case of high bleeding above 8days which is abnormal menstrual flow may be handle as MENORRHAGIA.MENORRHAGIA can be cause by many factors and some times it cos is idiopathic,for idiopathical case some may stop themselves while others may vaunt up with terror.Notwithstanding,you are advice to:

1)take a visit to the clinic-the Doc may see it needful for your pelvic region to be examined.

2)Do have a check on the uterus(womb) and adnexa(organs working together/near the womb)

3) do run a blood test for clotting factor abnormalities/imbalances.Some cases of imbalance are mere physiology and may address itself again to purpose.

We hope to hear from you again!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 09, 2014
omedit: @luckyG1: Thanks for ur response, in fact I'm more enlightened, which drug is Anti Estrogen Pill?. Ur contact pls, I really need to talk/ speak with u.

You seem to be in haste over many things.The first medication i think you need is self-confidence-be yourself,if i follow the way you need things i will be risking you over many things.Please madam can you really chill for me? Be relax!

I am not the one to give you an ANTI-ESTROGEN PILL.Have you visited the doctor as i advised you? Was he the one that allowed the in take of the pill?

You may reach me on 08176371308;we may have many other things to discus.But you must be relax.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2014
meme5: Good evening Dr. Am about 27weeks pregnant n my gynae asked me to do a urine culture. The result showed I had infection even though am not gaving sny symptoms. He prescribed Nalixidic acid 500mg 4 times daily. I googled its use in pregnancy n found out am not comfortable using it. Do u tink Iits safe for mr to use?

I am as well not comfortable with it use,the pharmacological weight for the drug makes even worse.I don't advice it use too.It has some slight or mild effect on pregnancy.But then this can be overlooked as no overt outcome has being known with the drugs during gestation(may be for him).

What is/was the infection? Or what pathogen was cultured? It may interest you and me that you post the test result for us.

If you feel that a kind of drugs prescribe by a doctor is unnecessary or not too good for you,don't hesitate,tell him at a fast lick what you don't like about this medication(s) especially after a proper research on it.Don't have this myth that doctor knows all,this is where most patient allow their doctors to have them got a pregnancy loss by IATROGENESIS.Doctors are human and should be seen as such.If a doctor gives you a drug that might have been known or suspected by you to have cost you a pregnancy before or anoda woman's,bring him to notice that you can't take it and he should see if another with lesser effect be given to you.Don't be lazy,doctors are afraid or seem to be much experential with women that are harsh,alerted and good demanding in pregnancy issue.

So,we may help you to give series of anti-biotics you got to show your OBS that are CATEGORY A drugs in OBS,but we can only do that on seeing your result in whole as posted by you.Don't use any drugs given you here until your OBS shows a non-screwface to it.

I wish you a fullterm CYESIS.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2014
aylaLynCoope: I want to say big thanks to Almighty God for his good deed,i got my tube tied after my first issue,because of the challenges i was really confronted with,i have being desperately to conceive for three years now in which i tried medical and all other means were to no avail,till this days when God give me directives to an Africa man name chief Dr Ajakaye an herbalist,through internet baby center. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Mods,you may do us good to hide this post!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Bograd83(f): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2014
LuckyG1:

You can wait,don't be in hurry to do mistake.Try bottle your worries and you shall your need provided to you.Mean keep updating us with latest news.

I am looking forward to having you carry a fullterm pregnancy.
amen o tnx a million. Pls, wheneva l take drugs l feel it in my ears as if water enta dem it just started yestaday again as l take folic acid n even today. I do feel like these few month ago wheneva l take vitc,folate,n vit b but it stop when l stop taking d drugs. Pls wats ur advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.