Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,087 members, 7,949,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (894721 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Aladunni(f): 10:20pm On May 28, 2009
cool
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by aieromon(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2009
can ovarian cysts interfere with fertility?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Sammiejo: 8:31pm On May 29, 2009
Doc, is it safe to use pregnacare preconception medication as a supplement for some one who eats well with fruits, veggies and all. Is there a chance of too much vitamins?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by igbalajobi: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2009
kathyekiti

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology
« #1210 on: May 28, 2009, 01:00 PM »

@hentee
Yes a woman may not ovulate. There are several causes.

Yes kathi, I did had sex with my husby severally before 17th.
Update:
1. I have been having abdominal pain at the lower part of my abdomen and can’t really the cause
2. is it right for me to continue having sex with my husband during the period of uncertainty of whether I am pregnant or not.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by obidia(f): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2009
Hello doc,am 12wks preg going on 13,and sometimes when i urinate,i feel some slight pain at the lower part of my tommy at the right hand side,hope there is no problem?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by MyPeace(f): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2009
doc l am just fed up. Seems l am having my period again ooo. the last bleeding started 19 may, now 1st june its on again. pls what do l do?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by kathyekiti: 1:38am On Jun 02, 2009
@uchebuakpa
staph aureus is normally a contaminant not an infection. It can cause an infection but it is quite virulent i.e. unlikely to have a silent staph aureus infection. I would suggest a reexamination, boxer shorts from now on and lets see if there is any change.

@sweetypie
It is common to feel tired in the first trimester. Use your prenatal vitamins. You will feel better in the second trimester.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by kathyekiti: 1:40am On Jun 02, 2009
@aladunni
I'm happy at your approach. The fact you hyperstimulated shows you probably didn't need any help to begin with! Good luck

@aieromon
Depends on the cysts.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by kathyekiti: 1:42am On Jun 02, 2009
@sammiejo
As long as you only take one tablet, you should be fine.

@igbalajobi
you can continue to have sex but I suggest a pregnancy test as soon as you miss your period. Could you describe your pain a little more?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by kathyekiti: 1:44am On Jun 02, 2009
@obidia
Don't think so. Have you had an ultrasound? try not to hold the urine

@mypeace
Patience my friend. As I said before, it may take a while to regulate
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by C2H5OH(f): 1:46am On Jun 02, 2009
Doctor, can you tell me a few things about finger surgery before I go ahead with it. I messed both 'em up while hoopin'

I'm considering having surgery on two of my fingers.  One is broken, and i think the ligaments in the other one are badly torn.  It hurts like  lipsrsealed
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 02, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by C2H5OH(f): 1:56am On Jun 02, 2009
why are you flashing your pano pano, wetin do you.

it hurts like *** when i accidentally hit something. but on the regular i only experience minor pains.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 02, 2009
Nothing, just surprised. Everything dey pain u, from jaw to finger tongue

Hope its not as bad as it sounds sha
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by C2H5OH(f): 2:00am On Jun 02, 2009
the jaw is all good. that only happened cos i took one wisdom tooth out. i told you.

only things that hurt are the fingers and the ankles.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 02, 2009
How come both ankle and fingers hurt?

Did you fall or something.

Hey, I didn't cry when my nails came off from playing soccer tongue
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by C2H5OH(f): 2:05am On Jun 02, 2009
who said i'm crying. wth undecided

i'm more upset at the doctors at my school's health center. i tell them what's wrong but all they keep saying is physical therapy. physical therapy is not solving my problem. i have tried it for years and it's not getting any better. the only time i feel better is when i rest it for like 1 or 2 weeks.

and i hate taking time off because i hate not being able to play.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:10am On Jun 02, 2009
abeg this is for gyno problems.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 02, 2009
I see, trying to be a man. Of course you're not crying, not you.

What do you think those school health centers are really for if not an excuse to get insurance money? They don't really work.

You don't play fo your school so take some time off and let it heal. Try other active sports, like long walks, and let someone massage  your ankle and fingers. Surgery is too extreme, don't you think?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by C2H5OH(f): 2:13am On Jun 02, 2009
I don't know. There's no other enjoyable exercise I can do that won't involve using the feet or hands. But you're right about the school's insurance being a rip off.

Hey this is obgyn, i didn't notice. nvm / end

sorry kathy
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 02, 2009
If I have any say in this, wouldn't let you go for the surgery.

Anywaz, goodluck in what you do tongue
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by oyinda3(f): 2:17am On Jun 02, 2009
FL Gators:

Hey, I didn't cry when my nails came off from playing soccer tongue

lol
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by C2H5OH(f): 2:20am On Jun 02, 2009
that's just mean. both y'all is messed up.

FL Gators:

If I have any say in this, wouldn't let you go for the surgery.

Anywaz, goodluck in what you do tongue
then what am i supposed to do? keep living with pain? even if i don't regain 100% mobility, what can i do to get rid of the stupid pain.
i don't want to abuse pain killers.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 02, 2009
C2H5OH:

that's just mean. both y'all is messed up.
then what am i supposed to do? keep living with pain? even if i don't regain 100% mobility, what can i do to get rid of the stupid pain.
i don't want to abuse pain killers.
Noooooooo!! Don't!

I told you to have someone massgae them with rub (from Walmart or Walgreens) either daily or twice a week.
Try flexing your fingers and ankles to exercise them.
Go to a doctor and make sure there ain't no broken bones. Ifit requires cast or cask (w/e they call it0.
Put ice pack on them.
Or do it the naija style, use hot water to massage them, then apply rub.

Pele.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by C2H5OH(f): 2:30am On Jun 02, 2009
Hey you want to come and do all that for me lol
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 02, 2009
Rem. I'm not into medicine anymore.
So I really won't know what to do tongue
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by C2H5OH(f): 2:38am On Jun 02, 2009
Then what are you doing now? Stop screwing up Kathy's thread. Enough!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 02, 2009
Ok
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by MyPeace(f): 8:56am On Jun 02, 2009
kathyekiti:

@mypeace
Patience my friend. As I said before, it may take a while to regulate

Katty Thanks.
But can l get pregant under this situation, however, l dont seem to have ovulated.
And my doc gave me one drug thats supposed to help my tubes release quality eggs. Sorry l dont know the name of the drug but it has 'HD' written on the tablet, l have been taking it from the day l had the d&c. lt is well with me!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by go4gold107(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2009
Doc,

It has been long I posted here. Being a daddy is not easy oh.
Remember me: my wife was polyhydramnious and was on indometacin prior to week 35.  Baby was delivered on week 37 and had annular pancreas with duodenal stenosis.  After she was operated on we spent another 4 weeks in the hosp but I thank God.  She is doing very well now and eats like,   Everything seems ok with the baby now.
The mother is also doing well but I noticed some hard portions below her navel.  When depressed, the area below her naval looks a bit hard to me and she experiences some little pain down there when depressed.  You remember she had a C/S. What would you suggest?
I promised attaching the baby's picture for you.

Here is it,

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by uwani(f): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2009
ave been battling with a nagging yeast infection for quite a while, and it really makes me uncomfortable due to the discharge and irritation around the p. area, pls whats your advice on this.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by petraB(f): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2009
Hello Doctor,
I am really impressed with all i have read here, and may God bless you abundantly for the good work you are doing, i have some issues that i would like to address to you personally, i fully understand when you say you dont display your e mail here but is it possible for you to send me a mail, my e mail address is amiesamuel@yahoo.com. If you cant pls let me know so ill find another way to communicate with you privately, thanks a million and God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.