Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,461 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack (27670 Views)

James US Ambassador Killed Over Film Of Prophet Mohammed / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack Over Anti-islamic Video. / US Ambassador Killed in Libya as Muslims go on a rampage for insulting ISLAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by danjalingo: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
Zeddicus: The annoying thing is, I know some really cool Muslims but it still doesn't overshadow the fact that the religion is one that is thoroughly entrenched in violence.
What stops them from taking their aggression to the movie producers We hear Jesus Christ, Christianity and Christians ridiculed on a daily basis and still no christian bats an eyelid!! On the other hand Muslims take up arms, no matter what it is. From cartoons to posters to mere words!!! I wonder how you expect to convert me to your religion if you expect me to carry bombs, guns etc for simply provoking you and your religious beliefs!
How does this issue concern this ambassador and others that may have been affected by this?? Nonsense.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by monex(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Sagamite:

And your point is?

Who told you there is no outcry when Zionists kill Palestinians?

There is no outcry when KKK/IRA or whatever kill people?

What is your point? Why are you telling me this crap?

Sagamite, please repeat what you said about ideology to these peeps.

cos i cant understand how one would relate KKK, KGB, IRA to christian extremism.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Olaone1: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Katsumoto:

So who do you blame for the innocent Nigerians who died during the Danish cartoon and Miss World pageant events? Or better yet, how will you blame those who died in those events?

Since you want to use cause and effect to rationalize your argument.

I would blame those fuc.king idio.ts up North who suck up to a foreign religion called Islam. They are not even welcome in Saudi or the Arab world.

I.diots they are
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Olaone1: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
But, in this case, the blame lies with those effing imperialists otherwise known as the West. They went to Libya because of their selfish interest. Not because of Libyans.

It's all about the Benjamins - petrodollar.

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Katsumoto: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
shymexx:

We should learn to understand and respect people's belief system... It's not news that Muslims don't play with their prophet - why can't we let them be??

Read the first couple of posts I made on this thread.

shymexx:

But Ghaddafi was planing to nationalise Libyan oil and he said that during an interview in 2009... The West had no access to the water reservoir/man made river under Ghaddafi and he also said NO to Africom base on Libyan soil..

Whats the point you are making? Oil always belongs to the nation where it is found. You can call it whatever name you want to, the market remains the same.

With regards to Africom, are you going to quote the same conspiracy theory websites and authors that claim the US blamed Libya for the CIA bombing Pan-am air over Lockerbie?

Please differentiate between the actions of state and individuals. I am referring to your comments about Saudi nationals.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
i must commend shymexx of his infinite patience of indulging kasumato in his unending naivity...good job ....
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by gidiMonsta(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
Katsumoto:

My position is not to absolve the US and its agencies of blame. With regards to Libya, the facts don't support outside interference.

Actually the facts do!! The insurgency started in Benghazi after weapons were mysteriously smuggled in from Tunisia. The CIA fanned the ember of the flames burning in the heart of the anti-ghaddafi dissidents by providing logistics and weapons.

The Americans have succeeded in arming a very dangerous group the effect of which is already been felt in Mali (Azawad) and Northern Nigeria.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
After reading this woth so many research on Al-Qaeda relationship with the USA i have come to the conculsion that Al-Qaeda is the USA and The USA Is Al-Qaeda.

They are 2 friends who uses each other to achieve their goals, just like the usa is using Al-Qaeda to achieve their goals in syria and Al-Qaeda is now using weapons given to them by USA to attack their consulates.

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
Katsumoto:
Whats the point you are making? Oil always belongs to the nation where it is found. You can call it whatever name you want to, the market remains the same.

No, it doesn't mean the same thing... Nationalization eliminates the concession system - in which private international companies control oil resources within oil-producing countries—and allows oil-producing countries to regain control. Once these countries become the sole owners of their resources, they have to decide how to maximize the net present value of their known stock of oil in the ground.

This means the country would be able to dictate the sale of its oil on its own terms - and it can destroy any existing contract, or contracts if it wants to...

With regards to Africom, are you going to quote the same conspiracy theory websites and authors that claim the US blamed Libya for the CIA bombing Pan-am air over Lockerbie?

I don't do 'conspiracy theory', but I know Ghaddafi said NO to AFRICOM on Libyan soil - and Nigeria also said NO...

This is from The Guardian UK:

Libya was a test case. The first war actually commanded by Africom, it proved remarkably successful – a significant regional power was destroyed without the loss of a single US or European soldier. But the significance of this war for Africom went much deeper than that for, in taking out Muammar Gaddafi, Africom had actually eliminated the project's fiercest adversary.

Gaddafi ended his political life as a dedicated pan-Africanist and, whatever one thought of the man, it is clear that his vision for African was very different from that of the subordinate supplier of cheap labour and raw materials that Africom was created to maintain. He was not only the driving force behind the creation of the African Union in 2002, but had also served as its elected head, and made Libya its biggest financial donor. To the dismay of some of his African colleagues, he used his time as leader to push for a "United States of Africa", with a single currency, single army and single passport. More concretely, Gaddafi's Libya had an estimated $150bn worth of investment in Africa – often in social infrastructure and development projects, and this largesse bought him many friends, particularly in the smaller nations. As long as Gaddafi retained this level of influence in Africa, Africom was going to founder..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jun/14/africom-imperial-agenda-marches-on

Please differentiate between the actions of state and individuals. I am referring to your comments about Saudi nationals.

Sir, you and I know that these are not 'individuals' - the state is the one providing the funds but using individuals as cover up... Saudi Arabia is US ally, and won't do it overtly..

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Olaone1: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Actually the facts do!! The insurgency started in Benghazi after weapons were mysteriously smuggled in from Tunisia. The CIA fanned the ember of the flames burning in the heart of the anti-ghaddafi dissidents by providing logistics and weapons.

The Americans have succeeded in arming a very dangerous group the effect of which is already been felt in Mali (Azawad) and Northern Nigeria.

Thank you jare. We don't have to spin things here. Suddenly, the so-called rebels were in possession of expensive weapons. The same 'rebels', who, according to the West, had been repressed for decades without reprisals.

The so-called rebels are now being termed militants/Islamists. Who are they fooling?

Do you guys even know how much the British government alone spent in Libya? The beleaguered government in Libya intend to pay back with . . . err . . you know it - oil!

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Olaone1: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
People are just responding here based on their religious affiliations. No Afro-centric responses here at all. Except from Ehie and Shymexx.

Ahhhh. Human mind. So notoriously biased as if inexplicably entangled in a divine warp. smh undecided

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Katsumoto: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
shymexx:

No, it doesn't mean the same thing... Nationalization eliminates the concession system - in which private international companies control oil resources within oil-producing countries—and allows oil-producing countries to regain control. Once these countries become the sole owners of their resources, they have to decide how to maximize the net present value of their known stock of oil in the ground.

This means the country would be able to dictate the sale of its oil on its own terms - and it can destroy any existing contract, or contracts if it wants to...

Gadaffi did what you are stating in 1974; see below

Five years ago, BP finally signed a Libyan deal worth $900m – its first in the country since Gaddafi nationalised all petroleum operations and threw out western businesses in 1974.

But the exploration explosion by BP, Shell and others who subsequently re-entered the country never properly got under way: the Arab spring brought operations in Libya to a chaotic standstill 18 months ago.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/aug/26/libya-sweet-crude-oil-bp-shell

shymexx:

I don't do 'conspiracy theory', but I know Ghaddafi said NO to AFRICOM on Libyan soil - and Nigeria also said NO...

This is from The Guardian UK:

You said that Gadaffi said no to Africom on Libyan soil. Thats not what the article you posted is indicating. The article is implying that Gadaffi said no to Africom. Please don't muddle the argument.

shymexx:

Sir, you and I know that these are not 'individuals' - the state is the one providing the funds but using individuals as cover up... Saudi Arabia is US ally, and won't do it overtly..

This is pure conjecture.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Katsumoto: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ola one:
Thank you jare. We don't have to spin things here. Suddenly, the so-called rebels were in possession of expensive weapons. The same 'rebels', who, according to the West, had been repressed for decades without reprisals.

The so-called rebels are now being termed militants/Islamists. Who are they fooling?

Do you guys even know how much the British government alone spent in Libya? The beleaguered government in Libya intend to pay back with . . . err . . you know it - oil!

Had Blair not signed deals with Gadaffi for Libyan oil? Were BP and Shell not in Libya together with American and French companies? Why gamble with what they already had? If oil was the main motivation, why didn't they just stay on the sidelines? Afterall, Gadaffi could have crushed the rebels on his won.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by odehaj: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
Winston Churchill in 1899 wrote:How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce,illiteracy and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property for sexualpleasure – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that God sheltered Christianity in the strong arms of science,technology&inventions, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe&Africa might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Olaone1: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
Katsumoto:

Had Blair not signed deals with Gadaffi for Libyan oil? Were BP and Shell not in Libya together with American and French companies? Why gamble with what they already had? If oil was the main motivation, why didn't they just stay on the sidelines? Afterall, Gadaffi could have crushed the rebels on his won.

The sort of deals the West like to term 'unfavourable.'

They wanted a deal similar to what they have in Nigeria. A system where they can steal with reckless abandon. I can dig up articles to let you know that the West weren't satisfied with the said deals. And, the said articles are not from 'conspiracy-theory' websites.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Katsumoto: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ola one:

The sort of deals the West like to term 'unfavourable.'

They wanted a deal similar to what they have in Nigeria. A system where they can steal with reckless abandon. I can dig up articles to let you know that the West weren't satisfied with the said deals. And, the said articles are not from 'conspiracy-theory' websites.

When you dig up those articles, also dig up the articles that point that they now have what they wanted.

The language has to be clear and unambiguous.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Katsumoto: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
The rest of the world is turning the tables on western nations and the afrocentric chaps are still looking to blame western nations.

When are you going to realize that the world doesn't give you anything on a platter of gold; you have to seize it.

In any case, conjecture about oil assets wont change the fact that people got killed after a religious demonstration.

I am out for now.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Olaone1: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2012
Katsumoto:

When you dig up those articles, also dig up the articles that point that they now have what they wanted.

The language has to be clear and unambiguous.
lol grin
You must be a lawyer.

"Ola, don't don't just dig up articles, the language must also be 'clear and unambiguous'." Oga, abeg free me oo tongue

So, if Ola manages to dig up articles, how will Ola be able to satisfy the 'clear and unambiguous' criterion when this criterion can and is definitely subjective?

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Josboy2: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
Better for me to be a pagan than to be a muslim.Violent people.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
Katsumoto:
Gadaffi did what you are stating in 1974; see below

Five years ago, BP finally signed a Libyan deal worth $900m – its first in the country since Gaddafi nationalised all petroleum operations and threw out western businesses in 1974.

But the exploration explosion by BP, Shell and others who subsequently re-entered the country never properly got under way: the Arab spring brought operations in Libya to a chaotic standstill 18 months ago.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/aug/26/libya-sweet-crude-oil-bp-shell

That was five years ago in 2007 when Libya/Ghaddafi was brought back into the fold - and when he denationalised Libyan oil. But Ghaddafi threatened to nationalise it again in 2009, and he said, the oil belongs to Libyans not foreign multinationals.

This is from the same article you posted: "The light "sweet" crude from Libya is not only very high quality, it can also easily be extracted from shallow wells in desert areas at a cost that some put as low as $2 a barrel – not bad if you can sell for $114 on the global market."

Who wouldn't want that?? $2 to make $114.... grin grin grin

You said that Gadaffi said no to Africom on Libyan soil. Thats not what the article you posted is indicating. The article is implying that Gadaffi said no to Africom. Please don't muddle the argument.

I culled this excerpt from the article: "As long as Gaddafi retained this level of influence in Africa, Africom was going to founder. Since his removal, however, the organisation has been rolling full steam ahead. It is no coincidence that within months of the fall of Tripoli – and in the same month as Gaddafi's execution – President Obama announced the deployment of 100 US special forces to four different African countries, including Uganda. Ostensibly to aid the "hunt for Joseph Kony", they are instead training Africans to fight the US's proxy war in Somalia – where 2,000 more Ugandan soldiers had been sent the previous month." http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jun/14/africom-imperial-agenda-marches-on

It shows Ghaddafi was America's biggest obstacle with Africom..

This is pure conjecture.

Sir, please read between the line..

Excerpt from NY times again: "Nearly a year ago, Khalid Mishaal, a senior leader of Hamas, the militant Palestinian organization, attended a charitable fund-raising conference here where he talked at length with Crown Prince Abdullah, the de facto Saudi ruler.

According to a summary of the meeting written by a Hamas official, Mr. Mishaal and other Hamas representatives thanked their Saudi hosts for continuing ''to send aid to the people through the civilian and popular channels, despite all the American pressures exerted on them.''

''This is indeed a brave posture deserving appreciation,'' the Hamas officials said, the document said.
"

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/17/world/flow-of-saudis-cash-to-hamas-is-scrutinized.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
Katsumoto: The rest of the world is turning the tables on western nations and the afrocentric chaps are still looking to blame western nations.

When are you going to realize that the world doesn't give you anything on a platter of gold; you have to seize it.

In any case, conjecture about oil assets wont change the fact that people got killed after a religious demonstration.

I am out for now.

Afrocentric chaps?? grin grin

Ok, I'm 'Eurocentric'.. sad
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Olaone1: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
Katsumoto: The rest of the world is turning the tables on western nations and the afrocentric chaps are still looking to blame western nations.

I am out for now.
Well, by 'afrocentric', I actually meant the viewpoint of bystanders. Not deluded pursuit of some afrocentric values. My point is: the West must not be seen as angels with no capacity for bestial acts. Rather, they epitomise bestiality when it comes to international relations.

I am out, too. Let me go and chill with my lasses. cheesy
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Sabotage4700(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
Una body no dey stay 1 place abi? Una go hear am 4 dix earth wey we dey so. Allahu akbar.... Dix is just d begining.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Katsumoto: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
Shymexx,

The EU, saudi, and other arabs have been bankrlling projects in palestine for years, will you also accuse the EU of sponsoring terrorism?
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Katsumoto: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ola one:
Well, by 'afrocentric', I actually meant the viewpoint of bystanders. Not deluded pursuit of some afrocentric values. My point is: the West must not be seen as angels with no capacity for bestial acts. Rather, they epitomise bestiality when it comes to international relations.

I am out, too. Let me go and chill with my lasses. cheesy

No one said western nations were angels but not all their decisions are bad. Its not like a majority of african nations know what they are doing anyway. When africans get their acts together, there would b little opportunity for outside interference. Just look at china.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by nagoma(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
Sagamite:
He more than deserved it.
It was a beauty to watch his painful death.

I wonder if the killing of the ambassador would have happened if Ghaddafi was alive and the Libyan President.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Olajoy: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
i think dis islam nd d followers need to b given some orientation. Non sense, op libya nd egypt are prepared 4 war?.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
Princek12:
How did the US abuse Libya or Libyans? The last time I checked the US stepped in to save them from being slaughtered by General Qaddafi.

keep believing the BS they feed you on TV, poor soul!

why the US doesnt step to save Congolese being slaughtered AS WE SPEAK?
why the US didnt step in and save GAZILLIONS of people being slaughtered in Darfur?
why the Us doesnt step in and save yemenis and bahreinis being slaughtered by their Governement?
why the US doesnt step in to save the many who are oppressed and slaughtered in Saudia Arabia?
why the US didnt step in and save the gazillions who were murdered in Rwanda?
why doesnt the US step in to stop the similar conflict that is happening AS WE SPEAK in Syria?!
why didnt the US step in to stop the similar conflict when it happened in Algeria?
why didnt the US step in to stop the similar conflict when it happened in Palestine?
why didnt the US step in to stop the similar conflict when it happened in Chechnya?
why didnt the US step in to stop the similar conflict when it happened in Kashmir?

people like you are just the weaklings that swallow all the crap that the medias are feeding your poor lost soul:
- Vietnam war: they said that 2 Vietnamese boats attacked US boats, but it was later confirmed that it was a MEDIA LIE.
- Irak war: they said that they had weapon of mass destruction and that Saddam Hussein was helping Al Qaeda, but it was later confirmed that it was all a MEDIA LIE.
- Yougoslavia war: they said there was a genocide in Kosovo but it was later confirmed that it was a MEDIA LIE.
- Afghanistan war: they said it was because they were aiding and harboring Al Qaeda but it was later confirmed that it was a MEDIA LIE.
- Libyan war: they said that Kaddafi killed 6000 rebels, then they said 2000 then they said 200. and we can confirm that this was also a MEDIA LIE.

so stay there and keep on swallowing whatever they feed you, instead of educating yourself!

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by mdfabulous: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
amin
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by jude33084(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
mosh_musth:

Ur mad

Who is τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ mad O̶̲̥̅̊nE̶̲̥̅̊ here?...τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ O̶̲̥̅̊nE̶̲̥̅̊ Ŧħåϯ kills τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ innocent or τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ nairalanders that's codenming killing?
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by jude33084(m): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

It is quite sad that the American ambassador and his staff lost their lives in such a tragic way. However, America had it coming. They never mind their own business. They will do anything to protect their so-called interests in far away sovereign nations even if it means women, children and men losing their lives in the proccess. I remember the Americans were supplying the salafists with guns to overthrow Gaddafi. Now, the same salafists are now biting the Americans in the butt. Karma is a bytch they say.

My bible mentions severally in the book of Isaiah that the wicked will not go unpunished. All the wickedness Americans perpetrate around the world is catching up with them. Lastly, why should Americans make derogatory films about Islam? Can't Americans learn to respect other religions? Americans too dey look for trouble and their cup don dey full.

...ΆŋԂ U̶̲̥̅̊
have read ΆŋԂ cofirm Ŧħåϯ τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ producer is an American? undecided
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Katsumoto: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
shymexx:

That was five years ago in 2007 when Libya/Ghaddafi was brought back into the fold - and when he denationalised Libyan oil. But Ghaddafi threatened to nationalise it again in 2009, and he said, the oil belongs to Libyans not foreign multinationals.

This is from the same article you posted: "The light "sweet" crude from Libya is not only very high quality, it can also easily be extracted from shallow wells in desert areas at a cost that some put as low as $2 a barrel – not bad if you can sell for $114 on the global market."

Who wouldn't want that?? $2 to make $114.... grin grin grin

Are you for real? Western nations want to make a profit of $112 per barrel? So what does Libya get? This argument about Oil is a very lazy one; one would think that Western companies keep all the profits while the countries with the resources get nothing.

shymexx:

Sir, please read between the line..

Excerpt from NY times again: "Nearly a year ago, Khalid Mishaal, a senior leader of Hamas, the militant Palestinian organization, attended a charitable fund-raising conference here where he talked at length with Crown Prince Abdullah, the de facto Saudi ruler.

According to a summary of the meeting written by a Hamas official, Mr. Mishaal and other Hamas representatives thanked their Saudi hosts for continuing [b]''to send aid to the people through the civilian and popular channels, despite all the American pressures exerted on them.[/b]''

''This is indeed a brave posture deserving appreciation,'' the Hamas officials said, the document said.
"

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/17/world/flow-of-saudis-cash-to-hamas-is-scrutinized.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

The article you supplied makes reference to aid; how did you connect aid to terrorism? How do you think the Palestinians have been surviving? The US and EU are among the biggest contributors to Palestine. Are they sponsoring terrorism as well? Even Israel gives aid to Palestine.

http://www.euromove.org.uk/index.php?id=6523

http://www.prc.org.uk/newsite/en/latest-news/1548-European-Union-to-aid-Palestinian-Refugees.html

I can supply more links.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) / China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims / Qatar Says Europe Cannot Replace Russian Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.