Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Having an Affair With My Cousin - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having an Affair With My Cousin (39036 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Busta(f): 2:46am On Jul 30, 2006
U hear everything on nairaland, having an affair wit ur cousin? UNA DEY JOKE WITH GENERATIONAL CURSES OHH!!!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by eveseh(f): 6:14am On Jul 30, 2006
goodluck
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Cleofel(f): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2006
it is an abbomination
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Bisanke(f): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2006
Cleofel:

it is an abbomination
yep i agree
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by shawna(f): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2006
omg shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by mukina2: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2006
shawna shock grin grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by shawna(f): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2006
lol wink
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Bisanke(f): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2006
mukina2:

shawna shock grin grin
lol ohh Shawna wink
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by shawna(f): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2006
hey bisanke where have u been hiding eh?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Bisanke(f): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2006
shawna:

hey bisanke where have u been hiding eh?
gurl ive been so busy cause u know skool is goin back on in a few days i'm just takin a lil time 2 chill online wink
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by shawna(f): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2006
k oo i missed ya though sad i cant believe summer is almost over
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Bisanke(f): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2006
sadaww gurl ive missed u soo much and i know this summa ran by too quick seriously. i cant wait until Christmas break though grin cheesy
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by shawna(f): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2006
lol i know summer went by too quick and yeah i cant wait for christmas this heat is beginning to get to me lol cheesy
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Bisanke(f): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2006
yeah for real, its like so hottt in ATL . even in the midnight when its suppose 2 b cool its all humid and hott. so its the same in Canada ?? if yeah were on the same page gurl grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by shawna(f): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2006
yes oh its too damn hot here am freaking roasting in my own damn house with the whole window open can u imagine
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Bisanke(f): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2006
lol the same hurr its like u gotta have the ac on or else. U gon die of heat stroke its too hott. like it doesnt cool down in ATL until January. Christmas is still burning hott i tell u
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by shawna(f): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2006
lol hot in christmas shocked shocked shocked anyways its prolly gonna start cooling down here in sept it always does cheesy
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Bisanke(f): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2006
September? Lucky u oh here we wait until Janurary. Yep Christmas is burning up like its independance day or sumthin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by shawna(f): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2006
yes oh sept i know its hard to believe but it slowly cools down during sept
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Bisanke(f): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2006
ur so lucky i wish r weather was like that but in sep thats when the temp really goes up in the 90's
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by dolarpo(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2006
having an affair with my cousin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by shawna(f): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2006
@bisanke
yeah the weather here is good sometimes but not all the time

@dolarpo
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked hmmm
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by mukina2: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2006
dorlapo pls dont give shawna hypertension angry tongue

ok everyone is comin with there own story angry
nonsense and ingredients angry
date cousin . .foolish sin angry
generational curse join sef

well am dating my granpa's best friend.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by dolarpo(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2006
@shawna

dont change the topic tongue tongue tongue tongue

@mukina2
mukina2:

well am dating my granpa's best friend

abomination!!!!
nice one there.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Damest09(f): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2006
Abomination!! how could you do such a thing when you are not Asian?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by mukina2: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2006
@dame why wont i say so cuz everyone seems to be dating a family member grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by omot208(f): 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2006
i once thought i was in love with my cousin. we werent kids and we have different surnames. up to the time he was 24 and i was 19, we actually thought of getting married at a point even if we had to run away! we never did anything serious apart from holding hands, going everywhere together and spending all the time we could together. he used to sing me to sleep. sometimes i'd wake up and he'd have been standing there watching me all morning. he always came to check on me at night, making sure i was covered up properly and not cold, and other sweet stuff. he's sometimes just lie beside me and falll asleep. everyone ignored us because they knew we were cousins. he was so cute, very sexy. half italian. many girls used to come to our house to see him but even then he'd excuse himself and come to my room to reassure me that it was only me he was thinking about! i'd started wondering how it would feel to be kissed by him when thankfully his mum sent him abroad. till now he says i love u when we talk and it's always hard to say 'love u too'.
so i really feel u on ur cousin issue.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 15, 2006
hahaha, I've seen and read enough on this board even though I have been here for just 5 days. undecided
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kolabode: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2006
This is a 'tabuu' and unimaginable you better stop telling people or else you will bring cause to your-self and your family.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by heyo: 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2006
The truth is,this is wat i am goin thru rite nw.There is this my cousin i.e my dad's younger sister's daughter.she is the definition of the word 'BEAUTY' n she is so sexy.We hav some fe3elings 4 each other.I almost kissed her.SHE CD HAV LET ME DO IT BUT I CAME 2 MY SENSES.Since then she has bin callin but i hav been avoidin her,i dnt even knw y am avoiding.I am nt suppose 2 i mean she is my cousin bt me i no want any kn thin 2 occur.She is much more sense makin than my girlfriend so u guyz can see reasons.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by LanreDaMan(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2006
Na wa oo
How ca you ask such
your conscience should tell you what is right

[b]MY COUSIN HEAVEN FORBID
[/b]
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by PrinceTolu(m): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2006
I don't realy think having an affair with you cousin is a very great idea. Whatever you guys have been doing b4, I'd say stop it. Probably you've heard about some twins getting married. You know it's wrong sand you probably feel disgusted about it. Why with your cousin? I plead please stop. Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.