Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Having an Affair With My Cousin - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having an Affair With My Cousin (39071 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Consistent(m): 7:18am On Feb 04, 2008
[b]
I bow for una o!

First of all, those of you who are going off on Goldenoc, almost eating her alive as if she killed your brother or sister,

How far? Why?!?

She asked for your opinion. But it seems like she is being judged. These are some of the reasons, people find it difficult to open up and discuss anything, or even ask for help. How hard is it to just tell her, "Yes, personally I think it's all right, but hope your family is fine with it." Or "No, it's wrong, " and say why??

And all you "scientists" who have theories and "proven facts" that sleeping with your family members is wrong because of "DNA" similarities or giving birth to deformed babies, or passed down illnesses; you act like these have never happened even when two (2) totally different people, from totally different families have come together to make babies.

Of course we all have different DNA, but didn't you all (scientific ones), also find out that some people do have almost matching DNA, but are not related?

Personally Goldenoc, I won't advise it. Not because of any "scientific proven facts" or whatever. It's just the way I was raised. Good luck with whatever decision you make.
[/b]
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Kemjisuper(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2008
@Poster
You'd better put a stop to it one way or the other. I found myself in similar situation too where I was getting too close to one of my younger female cousins. Though it was just favouritism on my part, as she grew older, she started getting emotionally attracted to me.

When it started getting out of hand, I decided to start avoiding her and made sure we were never alone together. She noticed this and said I was avoiding her which I denied. She even started getting jealous that I had a girlfriend. Luckily, we only get to spend time with each other once a year during xmas in villa. She doesn't have a phone so I'm safe for another many months & I've vowed not to keep in touch till then. I'll keep avoiding her and eventually sit her down and tell her off if she refuses to get over her infatuation with me.

Take my word, stop before it's too late. Experience is the best tutor.

Cheers
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by FELORE(f): 12:11pm On May 03, 2008
bennygee:

@ felore,
na crime?
tell me where it is written?
no be you dey ask how sex be like?
your still a virgin(as u claim) so u don't know what your missin.
u can contact me for help.
i'll assure u of a good job
u need deliverance sriously, da reason i say its nasty is coz u guys are blood , u are related, and iit disgusting, AND its fornication, and i'm waiting for ma WEDDING NIGHT,,
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by tngtech(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2008
FELORE:

and i'm waiting for ma WEDDING NIGHT,,

congrant anyway, wish u happy married life.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by FELORE(f): 1:05pm On May 03, 2008
i find u every where i post , , WIERD. tongue, anyways , boy i ain't ripe for marriage yet, puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuleasee cheesy
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by tngtech(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2008
FELORE:

i find u every where i post , , WIERD. tongue, anyways , boy i ain't ripe for marriage yet, puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuleasee cheesy

oh i see, girl i pray you be a good girl before you're ripe 4 marriage. grin grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Zebedee(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2008
Whoever told you this was right. u shouldnt be asking this. common sense shoudda spokent to ur skull lipsrsealed
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by endie: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2008
grin you are commiting the sin of incest.you need to stop.go see a pastor,confess and ask him to do deliverance for you and ask God to forgive you.the sin is grave.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by endie: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2008
Its morally wrong and even our society frowns at it.You need to stop that before it gets to another level.Dont fall for the teptation.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by NetGuru: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2008
There is nothing wrong with having an affair with your cousin.  If you both like each other I say go for it!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2008
that is nonsense, it is wrong
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Templa(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2008
kissing my cousin shocked shocked shocked shocked
kissing my distant cousin shocked shocked shocked
kissing my distant distant cousin shocked shocked
kissing my distant distant distant cousin shocked

this is incest
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by brinebaba(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2008
Oops!
My cousin ke?
Is she mr's' world.
When i gat plent ngbekes en opekes at my backyard/disposal.lol.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Moyola(f): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2008
havin an affair wiv ur cuzin shocked,,,,,,,,,,incest,

won't encourage it tho,,,,,,,

buh.,,,,,,,,aint nufin new under d heaven, ppl do it
naa Ibidapo b dat wink
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by LFJ: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2008
It is wrong! it is wrong!! it is wrong!!!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by TOYOSI20(f): 4:46am On Oct 18, 2008
. . . . . . why even think of saying it out. . . . . . lipsrsealed,

It something to actually be embarrassed about. . . . . shocked
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by saturnjay(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2008
frankly speaking, marrying of cousin is not a big deal, can anybody tell me where it is prohibited in the Bible or the Quran? it is allowed in islam for you to marry your cousin and it is not incest.incest is when you have the same parent but in this case it is not even the same parent, your aunt or uncle and somebody else, please if you love him formalize things and marry this guy, after all kini big deal?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by TOYOSI20(f): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2008
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by sillyboy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2008
@ Topic

There is nothing wrong in "brushing" ur coz or ur coz "brushing" u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2008
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by dbaptist1(m): 1:02am On Oct 31, 2008
hey if we are to look at it from the biblical point of view, shocked
the standard of the lord can not be lowered and anything like what u just said is incest and like a member said what if emotions overrun and u find yourself indulging in sex and, , devil being who he is gives you a positive result, ,u know Wat i mean, at the first trial
ehhen, then one error leads to another
i once found myself in that scenario, but i had to distance myself from her because i found out that i was misinterpreting the love i had for her but today,cus i worked on mine we are best of friends
so my sister be wiseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
and try finding love elsewhere cus tru love might just be under your nose
1luv grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by blesdman(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2008
Very wrong.Uncontrolled emotions.Pl repent o.I mean change your thinking pattern.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by goclear: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2008
hey that's some damn shit right there!!!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by bballchick(f): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2008
datz incest you sicko
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by meggly: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2009
I am married to a wonderful man and have a great marriage. I have also been having a relationship with my cousin since I was in my teens. My cousin is a girl but I do not think myself bisexual. She is the only girl that I have ever had a sexual relationship with. It started as experimenting when we were young and just has never ended. I will admitt that I do love my cousin the way that I love my husband. And for it not the laws against incest and same sex relationships I would more than likely be in a full time relationship with her. I just prefer her to anyone else. This is the first time I have ever admitted any of this.

1 Like

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Baxilexi(m): 12:05am On Apr 26, 2009
i smell brim stone and sulphur in here all who can salvage their sanity and dignity pls leave ASAP becos some folks are committing the very acts that saw the end of SODOM AND GOMORAH
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by invisible2(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2009
Thats incest in my books.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by IyaKadijat(f): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2009
Just had to put my 2 cents in. I am positive this is not a cultural thing at this point. I think anyone, Naija or not would say that's freaking disgusting man! Are there not enough fish in the sea to find someone outside your own family? And kissing and humping leads to other things, man-ewwww! Be careful o, you see the Bush family? I am sure cousins had to produce George W. LOL!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by brigadier: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2009
well,in some parts of Nigeria one could have an affair and even marry ones cousin.sincerely speaking this practice is common in the north( i did my NYSC there). however, if your culture forbids it then don't try nor dream about kissing your cousin again because knowing how deceptive our hearts can be,its just a matter of time before the eventuality happens.also,if you are a christian check the bible on wat it says about marrying relatives hm! besides,what has been the response of your cousin to all this? i hope he isnt foolish?
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kellorah: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2009
I know that we are all related @ the end of the day-well, if we believe the bible-but, MY GOD!!! Some people feel/think it's OK to date, and even marry their cousins? Good lord!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Well, not in my house sha.

No matter how cute I think my cousin is, that feeling will have to stop right there. *shudders*
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by XKZ(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2009
What is and what is not incest is determined by where you're from. Some societies allow 1st cousins even siblings to marry, some draw the line at 12th cousin, and for some others potential spouses should be from different clans.
Abraham & Cain married their sisters, a lot of Pharaohs married their siblings, similarly lots of European Monarchs married relatives (Royal blood can only mix with royal blood!).
So you should ask your grandfather if such marriages are allowed in your place of origin.
However if inbreeding is practiced repeatedly, it can lead to exposure of recessive, deleterious traits (it also enhances desirable characteristics within a population).
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by friendl: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2009
madness

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.