Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

Having an Affair With My Cousin - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having an Affair With My Cousin (39069 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by sleepingco: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2009
Sleeping with your cousin can cause all kinds of problems. Check out some questions to ask yourself before you take the plunge here:

http://www.sleepingcousins.com/is-it-wrong-to-sleep-with-your-cousin/
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by lilredd: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2010
what if you fallin in love with person and had sex alreally, and but out months later that you are relatived and you are line 25 or 26 done the line.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by IBOGIRL1: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2010
Why is evry 1 lyk no, no, pls dönt, Considerin d fact dat pple commit al forms of moral evil dese days, as 4 me if d2 pple agree, who am i 2put assunder but seriously its an abomination. In igbo its an ÀLÙ. anyways its love modernized 2 fal in luv wit ya cozin. grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by JerryMike(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2010
Hey, don't you dare go further,do you want to be besieged by oedipus complex? don't, cos is a devilish and amoral behavior wink
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2010
Jerry-Mike:

Hey, don't you dare go further,do you want to be besieged by oedipus complex? don't, cos is a devilish and amoral behavior wink

That complex refers to the sexual attraction of a son to his mother. -.- When throwing big grammar learn at least what they mean.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by IBOGIRL1: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2010
He, He, Ha, Ha. Ha, Taboo is taboo. Odieupus ko octopus ni grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by ceasyc(f): 5:24am On Sep 20, 2010
affair wit your cuz = what a disgustingly disgusting topic/question
so many deranged nutters out there angry angry angry. OMG!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by svovi: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2010
CHINEKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ABOMINATION WOOOOO,If l catch u l'll be the 1 to throw the 1st stone at both of u. shocked shocked

I suggest u do it with a cousin's partner and whilst u're at it be wise, try not to get caught as it will just lead to shame and also dont share it with friends as they will be the ones to disclose it, its more fun that way tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by ARmanx(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2010
Fukin nigerians too hypocritical hw has it become a taboo first of all where is it in the bible that says it unlawful to marry ur cousin somobdy should pls quote me the verse and the chapter second of some prophet in the bible are knwn for marrying thier cousin and pls spear all dose taboo shiii u shouldnt use one culture to judge another
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2010
ARmanx:

Fukin nigerians too hypocritical hw has it become a taboo first of all where is it in the bible that says it unlawful to marry your cousin somobdy should pls quote me the verse and the chapter second of some prophet in the bible are knwn for marrying thier cousin and pls spear all dose taboo shiii u shouldnt use one culture to judge another

RETARD, So that is why you keep bleeping your little sister? shocked
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kokoletz(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2010
Some pple deserve a knock on d head.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by svovi: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^^ they sure do
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by donclemo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2010
i don't know what to say but i  have had an uncle who married his cousin even though they knew they were related and they have kids now. i have kissed my cousin i have almost slept with her just had to control myself and kept avoiding her. @poster i advice u to  limit ur closeness with him if u don't want to sleep with him because u guys will sleep together if u continue like that  and it would be like a dream to u.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kokoletz(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
Thanks bro
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by negga4al(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2010
Having an affair with your cousin is not only unacceptable by God, it is also unacceptable in the society we live in. It is incest! Any form of liking to your cousin, aunt, uncle, sister, brother, second cousin, in fact any member of your blood related family especially in this part of Africa is very very unacceptable and would only incur curse in your life. So smooching your cousin is extremely bad and if you don't stop now, it will be hard for you to stop because you would be bound for life except you're delivered through prayer.

I hope my advice would be helpful, however you can contact Charles B of Inspiration FM. He'll be of tremendous help to you.
smiley
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2010
This one na talk.

Who fooling who?

Why didn't give him everything?

Of all the one million male na your cousin you wan show affection good luck ooo carry go.

NONSENSE. angry angry angry
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by svovi: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

This one na talk.

Who fooling who?

Why didn't give him everything?

Of all the one million male na your cousin you wan show affection good luck ooo carry go.

NONSENSE. angry angry angry

Plain rude
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Mehiedu(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2010
after kissin wat will follow u wont/cant explain.advice urself,this is danger
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by ficoram(m): 12:31am On Oct 15, 2010
Regarding having an affair wit one's cuz,i reserve my comment.i ve a pressing issue at hand and i will welcome meaniful sugestns and advice.i am a young YORUBA MAN.i want 2 know what u all think for me to b in a relationship/wanting 2 marry the step sister to my uncle's wife.d girl's mother and sibilling have no problem wt it.my uncle wife and her dad are indifferent.my uncle and my dad condemed it and are now waging a minor war.i am disturb,this relationship has bin on for 8yrs(since my under graduate yr).i nid advice.it wont b fair 2 leave her now,she contributed immensly 2 dis relationship.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by svovi: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2010
ficoram:

Regarding having an affair wit one's cuz,i reserve my comment.i ve a pressing issue at hand and i will welcome meaniful sugestns and advice.i am a young YORUBA MAN.i want 2 know what u all think for me to b in a relationship/wanting 2 marry the step sister to my uncle's wife.d girl's mother and sibilling have no problem wt it.my uncle wife and her dad are indifferent.my uncle and my dad condemed it and are now waging a minor war.i am disturb,this relationship has bin on for 8yrs(since my under graduate yr).i nid advice.it wont b fair 2 leave her now,she contributed immensly 2 dis relationship.

l dont see any reason why u shouldnt merry the girl,coz if really spade be spade,u have no relation with her at all,dont mind your uncle and her wife. wink
After all are we all not related?didnt we all come from Adam and Eve cheesy cheesy
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by aweleokolo: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2010
Ok. You are joking right? shocked

As in, I can understand that dating can be a challenge in this day and age and the temptation to keep it safe is there. embarassed

BUT you COUSIN! shocked
TUFIYAKWA!
CHINEKE!
ABOMINATION!

That you should even think of your cousin in a sexual way is incest!
abeg pray and fast oh! kiss
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by ficoram(m): 1:34am On Oct 16, 2010
Tnx svovi.left 2 me i dont c any thin wrong in it too.i will welcome more sugestn.
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by zealot4me(f): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
God don punish ur manliness finish
u dey bleep unlawful kitty
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by whizg: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
Hmm its not advisable to start what u cannot finish
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by rully2: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2011
Dat's INCEST!!!, in case u dont know, go read ur Bible!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by rully2: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2011
Dat's INCEST!!!, in case u dont know, go read ur Bible!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kandiikane(m): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2011
I do not know why you people freaking out, Most of you have grandparents/ancestors who were cousins and even worse brother and sister and worse still father and daughter,

And for those the are quoting the bible incest happened in the bible but it is now been frowned upon because the population is big enough to choose outside family grin

rully2:

Dat's Inbreeding!!!, in case u dont know, go read your Bible!
How can it be inbreeding when they have not had sex yet to produce children its incest love it has not reached that stage
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by kandiikane(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2011
N/L inbreeding and In.cest are two different things ooh so better change them,

I mean In.cest, My bad @rully if you typed in.cest, if you did you are correct grin
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by rully2: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
Administrative error i guess, did'nt type inbreeding
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by rully2: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2011
Administrative error i guess, did'nt type inbreeding
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by SexyDuby(f): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2011
@ poster,Na wa 4 u oooooo n so many crazy followers uve gat giving u terrible advise.

The earlier u FLEE away 4rm dat so called cousin, the better 4 u!
Re: Having an Affair With My Cousin by Koolking(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2011
Goldennoc, everything is wrong. Feelings of the opposite sex (sexual feelings) at a secluded place is hard to deny. I won't be surprised if you confess you have already had sex with your cousin.

I must say, already you have seen him not as a blood brother, but as a distant relation, and there is no way both of you will not be tempted to explore each other's emotional/physical/sexual attraction of each other.

The feelings you have developed for him are undeniable. It's more than just being fond of him but getting deeper with him. Please, let go before you commit incest if you have not commited yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.