Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,251 members, 7,943,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (158099 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2013
Hello! Am new to this section of Nairaland, hope I find it interesting as it looks. Thanks
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Austinuk: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hi,i am Austinuk,a youngman of middle 40's,need serious Relationship That Will turn into marriage.If You are interested Just contact me on This :email idikaama66@yahoo.com or phone:+2348179505544.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
AM
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by VERT40(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
angryHELLO PEEPS
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
new on here, I hope I find this part of nairaland.com interesting.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by soderican(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hi everyone.Am new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mathozy(m): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
Heyyy felas,gud pple of nairaland, romance section 2 b presiez am a dude in naija follown nairaland, since 2005 bt became a member jst today been our independence day, .......... Bst known 2 me, am NEW pls welcum wt a hit upppp
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Gossa(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2013
slimyem: hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!!

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by banky222: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
OK. HEARD A LOT ABOUT THIS SECTION, SO I AM HERE TO JOIN THE FUN. HOPE I WONT BE DISAPPOINTED? cheers
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by tmamuda(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2013
Hi, am new in this section, hope d gals ll wlcm me wit hugs n da guys hi ll serve, sha ma hand dey 2 shake.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Eillyeillz(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hey ya all i fink am new hia.so does dis work??

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Eillyeillz(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hey ya all i fink am new hia.so how does dis work??
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Williamso(m): 12:22am On Oct 04, 2013
Hello everyone... been on NL for 5yrs now, just coming here for the first time, just looking around tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Am new on nairaland, pals pls welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by hayoakins(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hi loverseekers grin

Though am not new to NairaLand but since the frontpage is fast becoming a trash, i'm thinking of joining this cabal called Romance cliq but am not interested in diverting Subsidy funds oh cheesy.

Oya, welcome me jor cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Xdapson(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
I am new to these love page please welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dupeayo(f): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hi everyone. Am new hia. Pls welcome mi.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sylvyangel: Am new on nairaland, pals pls welcome me
Hello Sylvyangel, you r most welcome. You can follow my lead n I'll take you 4 a ride. May be a bit bumpy thoh but I bet you'll enjoy it.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 05, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hello Sylvyangel, you r most welcome. You can follow my lead n I'll take you 4 a ride. May be a bit bumpy thoh but I bet you'll enjoy it.
lol....tanx emmm let me giv it a trial, dnt dissapoint me o cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ibroboss(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2013
Am aparently new in this forum,hope it's gon' be fun
Am Ajani Ibrahim,19...you wanna know more? Follow me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sylvyangel: lol....tanx emmm let me giv it a trial, dnt dissapoint me o cheesy
Hope I havnt done that already. wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hope I havnt done that already. wink
lolz nt at all!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sylvyangel: lolz nt at all!
cool okies wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by OmoduduOsun(f): 5:53am On Oct 06, 2013
I'm reNEWed here. lol I'm an oldie with a new profile. I have been inactive for too long.

I'm happy to be back.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Situation: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2013
Heads up for newbies: yu see that OGA @ THE TOP(op)..yu can call him nice for been sweet but the guy brutal gan oo fa when it comes to banishing..just be textually mindfully..baba mii(sexkillz) i hail, i remain loyal sir(out)
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by gees101(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
OK
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bigcal4rea(m): 1:33am On Oct 07, 2013
Am new to this section of Nairaland, hope I find it interesting as it looks. Thanks
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by herald9: 1:45am On Oct 07, 2013
winkje ma'appelle herald...Am new here too...I need a plausible welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Djjoe007(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2013
Hello everyone, i'm new here so i think its safe to call myself a fresher.... Looking 4ward 2 making friends, both guys and gals.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by simplyandrey(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2013
hiii err'body.....m new here
looking forward to making new friends
and probably love
whatsapp-08157980471
fb-ibagere Anderson
kik-simply_andrey
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (116) (Reply)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.