Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,479 members, 7,978,564 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:19 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (158424 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2013
Hello frendz..am kinda new in yer

am kizito martins..9ja born frm waffi(warri)delta..

Hop av got xom space 2 lie in dix rum

Let d fun beginn
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by americanbaddo: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
its that time of the month lipsrsealed
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
simply_andrey: hiii err'body.....m new here
looking forward to making new friends
and probably love
whatsapp-08157980471
fb-ibagere Anderson
kik-simply_andrey
thanks
u are welcome dear. Its a nice place to be, but u must gat thick skin, to fight off the wolves in this forum.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by emmyekwe(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hey Am new..... Am Emmanuel n I live in agege, Lagos..... can't wait 2 make new friends
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bkrubzy(m): 1:43am On Oct 08, 2013
emmyekwe: Hey Am new..... Am Emmanuel n I live in agege, Lagos..... can't wait 2 make new friends
gud 2 knw u
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sparkleboy(m): 2:32am On Oct 08, 2013
xyoung:
we need to lodge you in a hotel with couple of lovepeddlers..
oko ekpa
you don de find who you wan dupe abi
guy wetin I do u?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nicetboy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tenderly1: hi everybody am new here and... emmm i dnt know what i will write next hmmmm.,...
babe welcm..intrest to be frnd
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by walexy14(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
You guys should welcome me too, am new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by simplyandrey(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
nyere84: u are welcome dear. Its a nice place to be, but u must gat thick skin, to fight off the wolves in this forum.
no problem.....kinda complicated site tho
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
iheanyi40: so wia yu chatting from
gidi noni
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by qwinliz(f): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hi, am new here, hope to catch fun and make new meaningful friends
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Justeenaleo(f): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
Am new here too,but it looks like introduction is wearing out.....I will find my way around tho
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by simplyandrey(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
qwinliz: Hi, am new here, hope to catch fun and make new meaningful friends
same here....so what's d name
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by qwinliz(f): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Am Elizabeth, but I prefer u call me lizzy.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by simplyandrey(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
okay Lizzy
m Anderson
where do u stay
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by adrainuche(m): 3:33am On Oct 09, 2013
lolz am uche am from naija i guess delta state stayed in bside lert naija for school currently ...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by NinoCharmaine: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here so I'm introducing myself (this is the place for newbies to introduce themselves shebi?). I'm Nino Charmaine smiley and one of the core of what I do is the conceptual and exciting conveyance of emotions and feelings to loved ones without being boring. Simple terms; I make other people happy by creating and weaving special moments to cherish. I do Serenades for the ladies and Enamoured Surprises for the guys.

Yes o, Nigerians are getting in touch with their inner emotions in showing how much they value and appreciate their loved ones.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hello am I one of the new ones sha, am Quincy frm lag... hope I get a cup of tea and cake cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by vizkiz: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ladies....wanna hook-up?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by vizkiz: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
Justeenaleo: Am new here too,but it looks like introduction is wearing out.....I will find my way around tho

no bby...m here jst 4 yuh alone
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by monoct(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Greetings to u all! I am a new dude here, just want to share ideas and have some fun. Do accept me.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bidexluv(f): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
am bidex n ermmm. Am new hia n ermm am a shy person o
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by emmyekwe(m): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2013
Xo who iz d main dude here Tel us sumtins
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Prymestrr(m): 1:50am On Oct 11, 2013
nyere84: u are welcome dear. Its a nice place to be, but u must gat thick skin, to fight off the wolves in this forum.
Wolves... Wat wolves... No 1 told me here was a petting zoo for beasts of prey!!!... I'm so afraid ryt now. Hello evry1 sha.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ladiezcharlie: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hi, am Smith and am new here....wud luv a pretty and sexy girl for a serious relationship....hook me up 2abb23fa....or 08093139454
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by vizkiz: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
Bidexluv: am bidex n ermmm. Am new hia n ermm am a shy person o

bby qemmie a wink *muah*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bidexluv(f): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
vizkiz:

bby qemmie a wink *muah*
*wink* shy 1 though
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by herexellency(f): 3:52am On Oct 12, 2013
hello evry1,i'm new here..i hope 2 hv fun & as well,meet interestin pple here..i reside & wrk in Abuja,...& ehmmm,if i may add,i'm single & ready 2 mingle..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jayblinx(m): 6:02am On Oct 12, 2013
qwinliz: Hi, am new here, hope to catch fun and make new meaningful friends
sure..probably u cud..wit dat,cud u b my frnd on facebook....name:eleke jay jay
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jayblinx(m): 6:04am On Oct 12, 2013
Justeenaleo: Am new here too,but it looks like introduction is wearing out.....I will find my way around tho
hi..wud lyk to knw u more......facebuk...Eleke jay jay
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jayblinx(m): 6:05am On Oct 12, 2013
Bidexluv: am bidex n ermmm. Am new hia n ermm am a shy person o
u shudnt b shy...its jx chats..am jay jay nd u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (116) (Reply)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.