Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,882 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (157396 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Deadlypoison: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2013
hullo,
am new!
i guess this section is the most livest here!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by shakara4u(m): 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
go to languages,learn god English then come back

Deadly-poison:
hullo,
am new!
i guess this section is the most livest here!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by specialguest(f): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=shakara4u]go to languages,learn god English then come back

god English?

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by akonucheinfo(m): 6:22am On Mar 07, 2013
wats good people am new
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by confy35(f): 6:33am On Mar 07, 2013
grin ama new member. Confy by name. I love nairaland, it makes my day.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by shakara4u(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2013
specialguest:

ehen!!! got a problem with that?

*pulls her hair*

confy35: grin ama new member. Confy by name. I love nairaland, it makes my day.

so?

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

happy now?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by CaptCindie(f): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
U can call my cindy..M also new
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by optimusprime2(m): 1:59am On Mar 08, 2013
I'm Optimus Prime,
not that I'm new, only just felt like declaring my presence a bit.
I was Banned 4 a loooooong while by some bloody Spambot, So Basically "I'M BACK!"
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by specialguest(f): 5:56am On Mar 08, 2013
shakara4u:

ehen!!! got a problem with that?

*pulls her hair*

so?

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

happy now?

Yes I do! Why don't you tell us what you meant by "god english" Or are you a learner too?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Dagr8tosyn: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2013
Hey piz do i still need to iontroduce myself after spending months on the link and posting stuffs.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by shakara4u(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2013
specialguest:

Yes I do! Why don't you tell us what you meant by "god english" Or are you a learner too?

yes!!!yes!!yes!!!!am a learner...so are we goin to go down low together?

optimus-prime1:
I'm Optimus Prime,
not that I'm new, only just felt like declaring my presence a bit.
I was Banned 4 a loooooong while by some bloody Spambot, So Basically "I'M BACK!"

welcome back bro...seen that username somewhere...you in abuja aight?

CaptCindie: U can call my cindy..M also new

so who made you capt?

orya follow me*hands her a cup of zobo*

seat there and watch TV,will BRB
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Whitep: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hello [color=#990000][/color]everyone a round over minus for me am bak again like an
atm machince
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sleekbee: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
hi all,
Im new,nice thread here grin cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by josemaria03(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
five step way to get a girl fast www.nairaland.com/1219311/5-steps-make-girl-fall
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by oriname(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
NNPC/CHEVRON JV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP 2013/2014 https://frenzzy.net/forums/topic/81/nnpc-chevron-jv-national-univers
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by emma4u2luv(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hello every body in the house. Iam new here. Emma by name, I like nairaland romance forum.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Darblue: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2013
Hi my piple, i'm new here! Pls giv me a warm welcome.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Jerryjat(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
Oboy... me just dey loyal 4 here ooo... i hail huna...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hello everybody! I'm Marvellous,a 2/4 level economics student of UNN, I'm new here and would really appreciate few tips, welcome me! Thank you!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Goldensharkis(f): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2013
Gud morn
pls I m new here,I don't really knw how it works . Pls can u enlightened me how N/L works? Tnx
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by tayonooni: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
Tayo ni oruko mi
i leafing @ Ibadan
am a newbie
I want a loud n warm welcome wit ovations
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
Goldensharkis: Gud morn
pls I m new here,I don't really knw how it works . Pls can u enlightened me how N/L works? Tnx
Welcome and what exactly do you want to know?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idongi(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hi my pp am new, but am not nice to ve fun among uuuuuuu
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by hyperhaull(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
hello everyone new here what are rules
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by SunnyStream(f): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hi... I joined this site cus I need some advice.. I met my boyfriend who is Nigerian.. He lives in Nigeria.. I live in the uk.. Been looking to see all the requirements of him coming to the uk to marry me.. It's a minefield! He suggests I go there and marry him there.. But I don't know how difficult it is to marry there or not? If its anything like the uk requirements I don't know how we are ever gonna manage to get married..
Does anyone have any information about marrying in Nigeria that may help us make a decision!

Many thanks in advance :-)
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by donpapachi(m): 3:53am On Mar 12, 2013
Hello every one am new here.female and male friends are welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2013
Due to my recent appointment as 'NAIRALAND CATCH THEM YOUNG' chairman
the welcome party will be in two phases
Phase 1 - for females only
phase 2 - for all males
Date to be communicated shortly
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by peakeduc: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
new here ooo welcome me lol
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2013
I'm camilla,..nigerian. A medical student at the university of legon! grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by JESOS(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bizprowess1(f): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
hi everyone, i need re-introduction. after 2years, i welcome myself back on Nairaland. cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Sparkle1(f): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hi everyone!am new here,looking to make new friends and have fun!please welcome me smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.