Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,245 members, 7,950,326 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (158164 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2013
sennykenny: Hello am new here, I just need D-explorer to welcome me properly
LOL. Welcome dear! smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by richiesluv(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2013
am new here.so whats gud coolam new here.so whats gud
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by alexmorgan: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
ALEX (08108784900)
SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN ARRANGEMENT

Here is a chance to be connected and meet with higly connected rich and powerful sugar mummies,GayS,sugar daddies,lesbians,
If you are in need of a lesbian mummy,in nigeria who can satisfy all your needs financially
You can get connected and have the kind of arrangement you seek for.maximum security is guaranteed.
hurry now and get connected,
contact us now.
PHONE NUMBER:08108784900
EMAIL:alexmorgan1234@hotmail.com
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Eneze1(f): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
hi, am new here, any party
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
Eneze1: hi, am new here, any party
Welcome smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by thegenius84: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
hello dudes and ladies in da house, am new here and i'm single, dnt know if i can get a good lady here for a real relationship... i'm serious and wont mind if anybody can connect me with a good lady or if a lady can contact me.
I'm not based in Nigeria but planning to come home soon.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by optimusprime2(m): 1:08am On Mar 29, 2013
shakara4u:

welcome back bro...seen that username somewhere...you in abuja aight?

Thanks Bro,
Was in Abuja until I became a Chronic adventurer...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Eseharrison(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2013
I'm me...
They say I'm a flirt
Buh I'm me
They say I love girls
Buh I'm jst me
grin grin grin

Pls welcome me!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Eneze1(f): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2013
D-Explorer:

Welcome smiley

Thanks, any party for the new members wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ndeepurity(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hi, I'm ndeepurity am new here, so can someone school me on how dis NL stuffs works. Thanks
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by trixandra(f): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
I am new, welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Soso990240(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
My 1st time here..i need a female friend i can talk 2.i stay in lagos,bt i school in enugu..send me mail via obinna_valentine13@yahoo.com or add me on 2go wit 07033484091
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by LushGreenz: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hi guys,I'm from the greener side of the country.Respect to all the gays and trans-whatevers,but hey I live for the ladies - I'm the straightest since the HB pencil...hell yeah,and I got my attitude and wit in check.And it's my hope you good people out here will make me welcome regardless of your orientation,beliefs,tribe,religion and what not. Let's get it on,shall we.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eneze1:

Thanks, any party for the new members wink
Yes! Send me a PM wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
trixandra: I am new, welcome me
Welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by elementinc(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2013
I hope that you always have smiles when sadness intrudes and comfort on those difficult days. I hope that you have laughter that kisses your lips and hugs when spirits sag. That they'll always be sunsets to warm your heart and beauty for your eyes to see. They'll always be friendships to brighten your being with faith so that you can believe. They'll be confidence for when you doubt and the patience for you to accept the truth. And I always hope that you'll have love that completes your life, this is my wish for you.
lets take ourselves for who we are n be the best....
skpe: element.inc
whatapp:+2347034820320
mobile:+2347044954847
Yahoo m.: mildmooninlove@yahoo.com
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Empex(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
hello people! I'm new here!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2013
Add a gal wey I 4k in ph she dey based 4 lagos*omo if u no fit send am tfare like d way I do am no bother urself*all ds scrammers of sugar mummy mk una dey jonze every1 don wisen up
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Eucykute(f): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2013
cindyrella: cheesy
pls am new hia. can one say hi

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lordjustme(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
I am Raymond..I skool in A.A.U., ekpoma...I am in an urgent need for relationship..interested..hola back..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by adim2(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
I am new and old here. Hello every one. Bye
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Rhoda1(f): 3:01am On Apr 02, 2013
Pls i seriously nid hlp i dnt undastnd a tn abt ds nairaland i jst wantd 2 b part of ds am jst cnfusd pls i nid 2 knw hw tns are dun here tnks
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by migeoart(f): 7:22am On Apr 02, 2013
Hi every1!am new here,sum1 welcum me plssssss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lordjustme(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
Rhoda darl...u welcome..will u be my friend here...I seriously dnt knw how it works but we can help ourselves....wats ur location? cool cool[/color][color=#990000]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by adim2(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
Lordjustme: Rhoda darl...u welcome..will u be my friend here...I seriously dnt knw how it works but we can help ourselves....wats ur location? cool cool[/color][color=#990000]

Nairaland guys no dey take eyes see babe sha.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jentle19(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
this place just dry nothing dey happen here
wink[color=#006600][/color]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
Rhoda1: Pls i seriously nid hlp i dnt undastnd a tn abt ds nairaland i jst wantd 2 b part of ds am jst cnfusd pls i nid 2 knw hw tns are dun here tnks
Be specific. Welcome all the same.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
D-Explorer:

Be specific. Welcome all the same.
Its lyk u're d welcomer
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
Y'all freshers are highly welcumgrin U wont regret, nw............................................... let d nairalandin BEGIN!!!grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jeneva: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
hi everyone.am new here winkpls welcome me....i need to know how things are done her.....kinda confused
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jeneva: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
hi everyone.am new here winkpls welcome me....i need to know how things are done here.....kinda confused.. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (116) (Reply)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.