Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,987 members, 7,890,242 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (157416 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bizzle2: 12:38am On Apr 03, 2013
u cute tho, but why kaduna na, why
mechummy: Y'all freshers are highly welcumgrin U wont regret, nw............................................... let d nairalandin BEGIN!!!grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by classiquemama: 12:47am On Apr 03, 2013
feeling so lost here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bizzle2: 12:48am On Apr 03, 2013
take ma hand..i'll walk u
classiquemama: feeling so lost here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by classiquemama: 12:50am On Apr 03, 2013
bizzle*:
take ma hand..i'll walk u

my pleasure....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 03, 2013
bizzle*:
u cute tho, but why kaduna na, why
why not kaduna
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bizzle2: 12:55am On Apr 03, 2013
bombing tinz na, lol
is dt where ure resident?
mechummy: why not kaduna
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bizzle2: 12:55am On Apr 03, 2013
k, we'll schedule a class for 2mmrw if ure in lagos
classiquemama:

my pleasure....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by classiquemama: 12:59am On Apr 03, 2013
bizzle*:
k, we'll schedule a class for 2mmrw if ure in lagos

hahahahahaha... really... not in lag now, so the class will have to be postponed till i get back
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 03, 2013
bizzle*:
bombing tinz na, lol
is dt where ure resident?
yep...God dey!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bizzle2: 1:04am On Apr 03, 2013
an extra class hour for each day dat passes!
wt u doin up dis late
classiquemama:

hahahahahaha... really... not in lag now, so the class will have to be postponed till i get back
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bizzle2: 1:05am On Apr 03, 2013
may he be wt u ooo, amen
mechummy: yep...God dey!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 03, 2013
Amen ooooo
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mightyhumphrey(m): 1:13am On Apr 03, 2013
Am here with you people.
sexkillz: Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by classiquemama: 1:14am On Apr 03, 2013
am working......
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by holluwatoby: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2013
Hello pretty..how are u doing I guess you doing fine..actually I am new at this I jst want too give it a try,I'm honest loving loyal and a true romantic person.I believe in treating people as I would like to be treated.I think men and women are equal and should treat each other with respect and understanding will be looking forward too meet u girls for chat this ma bb pin 21FBADEA
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2013
mechummy: Its lyk u're d welcomer
Not far from the truth, lady smiley

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Rhoda1(f): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
mightyhumphrey: Am here with you people.
.hw do i begin ar there oda sections apart frm d romantic sectionnd hw do i gt info abt new post n hw 2 coment on post n hw do i create a posti tink dts al 4 nw.tnk u
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bizzle2: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
u jst commented on a post
Rhoda1: .hw do i begin ar there oda sections apart frm d romantic sectionnd hw do i gt info abt new post n hw 2 coment on post n hw do i create a posti tink dts al 4 nw.tnk u
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mtcole07(f): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
nt new in nairaland but new in this section am mtcole
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ranchhoddas: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
i am new here...make una clap for me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by yusufcarez: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
I'm Abacha's last son,so anytin 4 me?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by veechick(f): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
hey darlings

i am new here, i am not from nigeria though. please don't kick me out, i am just afraid you will once i tell you where i am from. so please don't ask me.

am i welcomed? smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
veechick: hey darlings

i am new here, i am not from nigeria though. please don't kick me out, i am just afraid you will once i tell you where i am from. so please don't ask me.

am i welcomed? smiley
yes u re dear!!

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by frostylook: 8:14am On Apr 07, 2013
New am I 2 this section. Here's 2 hopin dt we flow lyk a river.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by skittleslotte(f): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2013
hi,
Im new here...asian woman smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by FulaniBOII(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
sexkillz: Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122
OK
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 08, 2013
Welcum freshers cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by abrooks: 3:55am On Apr 08, 2013
Hi everyone, if anyone know "MPLUS" AYODELE EWEJOBI, tell him that I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by druid06(m): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2013
abrooks: Hi everyone, if anyone know "MPLUS" AYODELE EWEJOBI, tell him that I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! smiley

Who gives a fu-ck. You's ugly anyways..LOL...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2013
skittleslotte: hi,
Im new here...asian woman smiley
Welcome dear, yeah, welcome again smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2013
mechummy: Welcum freshers cheesy
mechummy: The upcoming female version of D-Explorer. Pls., watch out people! smiley wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.