Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,784 members, 7,915,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:32 PM

How To Win Fantastic Prizes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Win Fantastic Prizes (572 Views)

Give A Name That Matches This New Discovered And Win Fantastic Prizes. / Which State Do U Think This Cook Belong? *answers Attracts Bountiful Prizes* / Stand A Chance To Win 5 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Fantastic Prizes by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
I saw this on my facebook wall,and decided to modify and share it here.I hope you'll enjoy it.
BONANZA! BONANZA!!
BONANZA!!!
The BONANZA IS HERE
AGAIN!!!
You don't wanna miss
out in this season's fun.You stand the chance of being among several winners that will smile home
with FABULOUS PRIZES!
How to enter: Drink a
glass of Ogogoro, Kai-Kai
or Dry Gin and slap a
Soldier Man in uniform;
and u can be one of the
THREE LUCKY WINNERS
to win FANTASTIC
prizes like;
(1)Bandages
(2)Neck guards
(3)Crouches (walking
aid)
(4) A trip to a five-star
medical center and LOTS
MORE!!!
Remember the more
soldiers you slap, the
greater your chances of
winning, so HURRY
now!!!
Offer last till you get
beaten up, so go get it
started!!!
*See HOSPITALS,
MORTUARY, PRISON
YARDS and
Newspaper for more
details.
...Terms and Conditions apply...

(1) (Reply)

Prime Minster Of Projan, General Marshall Larride Of NL / How Many Pages Have Your Comments Made? / Make De Question Of De Poster Above U Look Silly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.