Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,883 members, 7,942,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (315679 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2013
Shallow minds.. cry
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2013
Cross007: Shallow minds.. cry
manchi free those men!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2013
Cross007: Shallow minds.. cry
that's insult, u know.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2013
oabusewa: @ohamaral, pls i humbly challenge you to autheticate ur info, so that it will look diffèrent frm d failed one we have been having here .If u are just trying to give us hope pls let us know.what peple need now is reality and not manmade hope .thanks
@cross007,did u call the author of this quote a shallow minded person? Pls, I advice u check all ur quotes and compare with dis.

U don't need to get angry and over-react cos someone challenged ur quote or bring out facts abt ur quotes, if u r wrongly challenged,explain urself and move on, who will reason will reason but insult may escalade to what u didn't bargain for (obviously not from me).
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2013
@chuchilala, Cross007, Dr007 and @All.......permit me to say that patience is not about how long someone can waits but it is about how well they behave, interact, coordinate, planning and motivate while they wait...enough of all these arguments. Heaven has confirmed that next month will be the end of this long waiting because He that sits on the throne has remembered us....so let us stop antagonizing ourselves on a fruitless and negative motion....henceforth i want us to coordinate ourselves as one house, one family cos this world is a circum navigation, Infact,that person whom you think has nothin to offer you today because he is not vocal, gorgeous or eloquent may posses several hidden gems that will be of immense importance to you in ur life's journey cos we should all remember that ICT is an endless subject, nobody knows it all and i vividly believe that in one way or others we will still help ourselves on, before and after our training and course.................Good morning all
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2013
@all, I wasn't correcting anybody's grammar, I was only trying to create a funny atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2013
cuchilala: @cross007,did u call the author of this quote a shallow minded person? Pls, I advice u check all ur quotes and compare with dis.

U don't need to get angry and over-react cos someone challenged ur quote or bring out facts abt ur quotes, if u r wrongly challenged,explain urself and move on, who will reason will reason but insult may escalade to what u didn't bargain for (obviously not from me).

"Shallow mind" was a ripple effect of d whole misunderstanding....I think the guy who threw d first punch shud apologise....name calling shudnt be encouraged

....Insult may escalade ?? Seriously ?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
tallceejay:

"Shallow mind" was a ripple effect of d whole misunderstanding....I think the guy who threw d first punch shud apologise....name calling shudnt be encouraged

....Insult may escalade ?? Seriously ?
I guess u r refering to me since u quoted me and I first indicted cross007. U see, there is difference btw 'u r a bad person and this is bad/ what u did is bad' likewise,there is diff btw 'u are hypocrite and this is hypocrisy' so the issue is not throwing punch first cos I didn't insult him,its my observation & opinion and if he feels his quotes are not hypocritical, he should explain what he meant instead of attaching sentiment and insulting.

so if the 'shallow mind' was a ripple effect of d whole misunderstanding....I guess ppl that misunderstood me will bear the same insult cos I was also misunderstood (I didn't call cross007 hypocrite,I said his quote is hypocritical)
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
@All let us take to kelvin's advice and move on to the main issue , as he said, enough is enough.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dr007: @all, I wasn't correcting anybody's grammar, I was only trying to create a funny atmosphere.
@cuchilala gaskiya I was expecting u to accept your error since Dr007 has already clearified the bone of contention...so let's die the matter,but btw me and u,reading tru from ur initial post to the most recent "The Truth is Bitter"
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
Cross007: @cuchilala gaskiya I was expecting u to accept your error since Dr007 has already clearified the bone of contention...so let's die the matter,but btw me and u,reading tru from ur initial post to the most recent "The Truth is Bitter"
its not hard for me to apologise to u at all since I misunderstood u but ur reaction was what put me off, honestly, no hard feelings.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
My contact said november. However, there can be change in plans for october.
She works with the commission.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
@Cross007, shey u too no go apologise to me abi u wan mak i vex. @chuchilala, thank 4 being there for me.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
It will be really fun, having to finally meet and fix faces to these strange usernames, and settle scores (punch faces of those you really have grouse with cheesy), and see the beauties and fearfully made. I wish I had someone I could stalk after in camp. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dr007: It will be really fun, having to finally meet and fix faces to these strange usernames, and settled scores (punch faces of those you really have grouse with cheesy), and see the beauties and fearfully made. I wish I had someone I could stalk after in camp. Lolz
grin
I will so punch cross007 and efualwealth (my tormentors), cheesy

if I see MJ,I will scatter laugh,sit down and throw my legs in air for like 3hrs.
grin grin grin

if I see kelvin, oabusewa and bus545, I will smile and shake my head, maybe shake hands and hug them.

If I see ipassemall, ruffsoul and ajay_new, I will stare and say,na una be dis?

If I see erickajay, I will hug and pat at the back.

If I see others, I go hail well done.

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
efualwealth: My contact said november. However, there can be change in plans for october.
She works with the commission.
hahahahahahaha My own contact say Dec 25th however dia will b no change in plan.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
cuchilala: grin

if I see MJ,I will scatter laugh,sit down and throw my legs in air for like 3hrs.
grin grin grin

if I see kelvin, oabusewa and bus545, I will smile and shake my head, maybe shake hands and hug them.

cuchilalalaLALALALALA
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
Different sources, different updates. Wow
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
cuchilala: grin

grin grin grin

. Loooool
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
Bus545: hahahahahahaha My own contact say Dec 25th however dia will b no change in plan.

My contact says carrý on with your life, the Nig Police is unpredicttable

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
tallceejay:

1000 like
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
tallceejay:

hahahahahaha na MJ make me laugh pass say PSC hold meeting on Sunday & when i call my source he told me dat our resumption date 4 training is 25th Dec. On xmas day.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
tallceejay:

hahahahahaha no b lie i hear ram
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
All of una don colo. Infact u colo pass "oniranu" wit dis una update wey dey giv person tension. Check out d psc site tomorrow for ur resumption date and venue with ur necessary docx and materials. One Love fellas! shocked

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by SeunTayoz: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
I joined this forum not quite long but I must admit u guys are really interesting. But which one person go believe now? May GOD help us all.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 2:11am On Sep 24, 2013
@Jude na God go forgive u, infact na u talk true pass 4 dis forum.Abi no be tomorow u talk say mak we check psc website.@seuntayo, my guys ar interesting indeed,if no be dem may be my BP 4 don reach 259. Especialy dat funny guy called Bus504 or505, him wahala too much.If i say i no go laugh d guy no go gree. Nevertheless i thank all of you for making d forum nice despite d situation on ground and i pray dat God will soon crown our collective effort wit success.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 24, 2013
oabusewa: @Jude na God go forgive u, infact na u talk true pass 4 dis forum.Abi no be tomorow u talk say mak we check psc website.@seuntayo, my guys ar interesting indeed,if no be dem may be my BP 4 don reach 259. Especialy dat funny guy called Bus504 or505, him wahala too much.If i say i no go laugh d guy no go gree. Nevertheless i thank all of you for making d forum nice despite d situation on ground and i pray dat God will soon crown our collective effort wit success.
na u sure pass jare, I go give u my grandma. She is just 105 yrs younger. grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2013
After POLAC Students resumption, ICT Professional is next . . .

We may likely be contacted between now and 7th of October, 2013.

I heard that the Foreign Security Experts are still at PCI working diligently . . .

PC and Torch are some of the items needed . . .

That uncertainties of our resumption for training has been incessant does not warrant us to lose focus . . .

So that we dont miss the inevitable rapture of PSC/NPF . . .

All is well . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2013
millionjoys: After POLAC Students resumption, ICT Professional is next . . .

We may likely be contacted between now and 7th of October, 2013.

I heard that the Foreign Security Experts are still at PCI working diligently . . .

PC and Torch are some of the items needed . . .

That uncertainties of our resumption for training has been incessant does not warrant us to lose focus . . .

So that we dont miss the inevitable rapture of PSC/NPF . . .

All is well . . .
ok we tot u say psc hold meeting last sunday. In all indication ur source tot u 2wks after polac resumption date abi?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2013
@cuchilala send me your number via faithtimlake@gmail.com make we relate
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2013
Cross007: @cuchilala send me your number via faithtimlake@gmail.com make we relate
hmmmmm kelvin will use dis 2 trace yo details ooo no say i no tell u
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2013
Having 10megabyte does not give some pple here ticket to post whatever they like on this forum and besides communication is a two way process always listen to what your partner has to say.great talkers are less doers meshonun

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Natforce Recruitment And Training

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.