Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (314221 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 28, 2013
God dey o.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2013
Oabusewa:
ccjaga,thank for d info but wat confused me in dat info is that, can psc shedule our training without sitting and discuss sth relate to ict stuff. Also, if such matter has been discussed in d past dia we be an update in psc site for everybodo to see but nothing of such.pls, more clarification .
Bros what i mean is dat everything has been solved b4 dat after the pple in Polac our training will commence and even apart from dat October is our month dat is why everywhere is dry of info.d very first day i had d info dat was around July i share it here but bro Ofuben dam me and since den info hav been coming my way concerning d training in which i cannot share it because of dis embarrasement stuff.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Adewale20122222: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2013
Morning my fellow officer's. Hv wdful weekend
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2013
If u ask me, I feel the PSC/NPF, or may b just the NPF should by now on this recruitment realise they r failing in their responsibilities. After 15 months, they r still having meetings nd still yet to conclude on this matter. This is a big SHAME. No 1 should hold brief 4 them pls.

We hav bn hearing "SOON" since January, till nw we r stil getting the same story. I now begin wonder what the true definition of "SOON" in dis contest is. May b these "SOONs" should b defined relative to time but in my own view, we've heard enough of it. Wen u go to PSC to inquire, they wil tell u "SOON", u call sources, they'l tell u "SOON", the sources r evn tired of picking calls again.

It's evident, there was no proper planning, no project based approach, No proactive measures, no stractegy. The meetings being held now should hav bn held long long ago, nd d ppl responsible ar possibly stil sitting in big offices, earning fat salaries, nd doing little or nothing. The worst is dat they r not evn talking to us, not evn 1 press release since then. They r so insensitive.

Hmmmm, may b these r possible reasons y d police is d way it is in d eyes of the public.

Well, av said a lot, but am sure our GOD wnt rest nd wnt let them rest until they hav settled us. But let's bear it in mind that if tins continue like dis we will hav to speak more nd louder, as loud as we can for help to come. Let's get it in mind dat dis whole patience training is getting too much. Nigeria is ours nd we all hav d right to b treated right.

Apologies to all hurt parties, but d truth has to b said nd I hav a right to my opinion.

Hav a blest weekend, I LOVE U ALL.

4 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2013
@Eagle85 ,u hit the nail on the head..so on point,I love this your post
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2013
Eagle85: If u ask me, I feel the PSC/NPF, or may b just the NPF should by now on this recruitment realise they r failing in their responsibilities. After 15 months, they r still having meetings nd still yet to conclude on this matter. This is a big SHAME. No 1 should hold brief 4 them pls.

We hav bn hearing "SOON" since January, till nw we r stil getting the same story. I now begin wonder what the true definition of "SOON" in dis contest is. May b these "SOONs" should b defined relative to time but in my own view, we've heard enough of it. Wen u go to PSC to inquire, they wil tell u "SOON", u call sources, they'l tell u "SOON", the sources r evn tired of picking calls again.

It's evident, there was no proper planning, no project based approach, No proactive measures, no stractegy. The meetings being held now should hav bn held long long ago, nd d ppl responsible ar possibly stil sitting in big offices, earning fat salaries, nd doing little or nothing. The worst is dat they r not evn talking to us, not evn 1 press release since then. They r so insensitive.

Hmmmm, may b these r possible reasons y d police is d way it is in d eyes of the public.

Well, av said a lot, but am sure our GOD wnt rest nd wnt let them rest until they hav settled us. But let's bear it in mind that if tins continue like dis we will hav to speak more nd louder, as loud as we can for help to come. Let's get it in mind dat dis whole patience training is getting too much. Nigeria is ours nd we all hav d right to b treated right.

Apologies to all hurt parties, but d truth has to b said nd I hav a right to my opinion.

Hav a blest weekend, I LOVE U ALL.

Tot u called ur self eagle? U should av seen dis from a far distance dt anytin dt has to do with federal govt dey always take time. Actually u av spoken well, but all d same we need to be calm be patience.
Hav a wonderful wkend fellas.............
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2013
It takes time for a seed to become fruits. Especially more time for the perennial . . .

P
A
T
I
E
N
C
E

is a lover of

G
O
O
D
L
U
C
K

I will advise that we suscribe to the PATIENCE network so that the few days we have left will not spoil our much days we have spent . . .

There is always light at the end of the Tunnel . . .

PATIENCE is not equal to FOOLISHNESS . . .

C H E E R S
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ofemi Jude:

Tot u called ur self eagle? U should av seen dis from a far distance dt anytin dt has to do with federal govt dey always take time.

How do u mean my brother, haba don't talk like dat. How am I suppose to c it to dis extent? Is there stil anytin to see agn? 4 something dat started well nd seriously? Don't blame dis on the federal govt pls. Dis delay is abnormal.

I dint like ur starting question, pls dnt say dat agn

@ Cross007, tanx, dats just d truth.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by geoingwags(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
@ MJ am with you.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
Am on a visit again to drop this joke from POLAC SUG Facebook page . . .

A married man died before
havingsex with his wife. The
wife then cuts his manhood
embalms
and fixed it on the wall.
Each night she went to the wall to satisfy herself.
One day her neighbor found out!
Then he made a hole in d wall,
removed the man's
manhood and put his manhood...
instead, waiting for the lady.
The lady came with a knife, cuts
the manhood
and said ,darling we are moving
to a new house.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
Thank u eagle, u have hit d nail on the head,that is a bitter truth.I became downcast d very day d info my source gave me failed.This is a person that matter in npf.If such high place person can give a fail info then what are we talking about here.Anyway God is in control and HE will help us out one day.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2013
High interest in PSC/NPF my follow cadets we need prayers our names av bn published as d merit list but higher personels are having high interest dat Y? Edo state should av 17cadets. dia is need 4 some adjustment pls cadets both xtian & muslim we need serious prayer now because anything can occur which we are not praying 4.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by izelakhe: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Why do u fill that the 17 cadet from edo state are base on merit. It is very certain and obvious that the list has nothing to do with merit just osayende candidate. Are u oseyende candidate?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
izelakhe: Why do u fill that the 17 cadet from edo state are base on merit. It is very certain and obvious that the list has nothing to do with merit just osayende candidate. Are u oseyende candidate?
So all the names from kaduna state for inspector are all parry osayende canidates As well ?.
Boss I believe PSC did what dy are supose to b4 dy approve d list.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bus545: High interest in PSC/NPF my follow cadets we need prayers our names av bn published as d merit list but higher personels are having high interest dat Y? Edo state should av 17cadets. dia is need 4 some adjustment pls cadets both xtian & muslim we need serious prayer now because anything can occur which we are not praying 4.

All this noise about Edo state is just because osayende is no longer there if he was no body will talk. What he did is not up to half of what osita chidoka of road safety did in 2010 and naija still dey so what's the noise. In the next recruitment, okiro's state will be favoured above other states. Na so e dey always be.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
naijapaul:
So all the names from kaduna state for inspector are all parry osayende canidates As well ?.
Boss I believe PSC did what dy are supose to b4 dy approve d list.

Who is PSC? was it not same Osayande? D irregularities created at d end of the recruitmnt process is now tellin on us. it would ve been better for us if it were properly done to avoid all these eyebrow being raised now

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aminuibrahim(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Note that: Little by little, one day one time an elephant will fly.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
na wa oooo....
Where is our faith?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
iPassEmAll:

Who is PSC? was it not same Osayande? D irregularities created at d end of the recruitmnt process is now tellin on us. it would ve been better for us if it were properly done to avoid all these eyebrow being raised now
So d 16 names frm edo state are all frm. Mr parry,do u no if dy are mr frm mr president,do u no d format dy used 4 dprocess,again, all d names 4 d inspector category kaduna state are all frm Mr parry too.over night u became a staff of psc to fault d recruitment process,stop pointing accusing fingers at people please is unfair,wen d delay is totally diff frm what u tink u no.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
naijapaul:
So d 16 names frm edo state are all frm. Mr parry,do u no if dy are mr frm mr president,do u no d format dy used 4 dprocess,again, all d names 4 d inspector category kaduna state are all frm Mr parry too.over night u became a staff of psc to fault d recruitment process,stop pointing accusing fingers at people please is unfair,wen d delay is totally diff frm what u tink u no.

If u were very observant, u ll realise that pple started showin element of grudge right frm d day this list was published. even some staffs who worked under him not excluded in d grudge, sayin he hijacked the recruitmnt for his own intrest only, nt protectin d intrst of odas. it is becomin an issue now and he is nolonger on seat leavin d grass to bear d risk of d unknown. d shortcomin dia is he would've carry men under him along. i pray this shldnt become an issue cos we re now left unprotected
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
iPassEmAll:

Sorry, what do u mean by " the recruitmnt process is now tellin on us."
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
This is not the time to start pointing accusing finger, the fact remains that the people clamouring for the list change and screaming that there is irregularities in the present one are the very people whose candidates were not favoured. The question is, if you take the job away from the present people in the list that God has shown divine favour on, who will be legible to be on the list? You can not take the children's bread and give it out to the dogs. There is always a place for Gods providence.
Am not interested in knowing weather the last administration favoured some few persons or not. We must get it right!
Some people will always get elevated while others hold on for their own opportunities, that does not necessarily make them not good enough.
It only buttress the fact that the race is not to the swift. God mercy is all we need in life to break through.
I wrote the air force, navy and even the police force exams severally before this came through for me.
Let's not cook up stories that would cause problems for us.
I want to assure you that the problem right now is not with the list but logistic.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
iPassEmAll:

If u were very observant, u ll realise that pple started showin element of grudge right frm d day this list was published. even some staffs who worked under him not excluded in d grudge, sayin he hijacked the recruitmnt for his own intrest only, nt protectin d intrst of odas. it is becomin an issue now and he is nolonger on seat leavin d grass to bear d risk of d unknown. d shortcomin dia is he would've carry men under him along. i pray this shldnt become an issue cos we re now left unprotected
No Nigerian government recruitment process is straight, there will always be grudges, everybody can't be satisfied and this ICT recruitment is no exception. Did you expect Osayande to satisfy all PSC staff who had candidates? Or he was to make sure that all top ranking police officers with candidates were satisfied? We 'ave not even started talking of senators and other top government functionaries. Can all these people be put into consideration in one recruitment process? Osayande was the commission's chairman, he didn't have sole right to employ anybody, whatever he did was with his board members.

Please quit propagating your personal ideas with certainty as if they 're proven. How did you know the composition of the list is an issue? Or maybe this is the last recruitment by PSC for it to be this contentious?

My people in the house your case has been decided the moment that PDF list on PSC's website was made public. It's just a matter of time, whether today, tomorrow or even next year we will report to camp.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dr007:
No Nigerian government recruitment process is straight, there will always be grudges, everybody can't be satisfied and this ICT recruitment is no exception. Did you expect Osayande to satisfy all PSC staff who had candidates? Or he was to make sure that all top ranking police officers with candidates were satisfied? We 'ave not even started talking of senators and other top government functionaries. Can all these people be put into consideration in one recruitment process? Osayande was the commission's chairman, he didn't have sole right to employ anybody, whatever he did was with his board members.

Please quit propagating your personal ideas with certainty as if they 're proven. How did you know the composition of the list is an issue? Or maybe this is the last recruitment by PSC for it to be this contentious?

My people in the house your case has been decided the moment that PDF list on PSC's website was made public. It's just a matter of time, whether today, tomorrow or even next year we will report to camp.

I agree with you 100% my brother
@ ipassemail: with due respect, I think you should learn from this post above. God has done it for you already. Why give yourself unnecessary headaches?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Even since the days of John the baptist it has never been easy..Parry is a fulfilled man probably playing golf and chilling @benin,the old man served naija well.so make una free am wait for una training shebi na during him regime as psc chairman dem take foundation course for Polac?? Dem don resume already since last sunday.Patience!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abeg all of una oo. Make we neva loose hope Oo!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ipassEmail,why are u painting d whole process black in d in d eye of d public.iffavoured his state, did IGP and minister of police affair favour their states as well. If both igp and d minister did d samething, den ur point can be justified. d state of IGP and minister produce 6asp each and 2insp each.then what are we talking.Abi u wan tell me dat IGP and minister have no power to manipulate. u can't fault d whole process just because of one man.Haba wetin happen.Even if old man osanyande did not give his state such nos peple will still complain bitterly.pls we shud not use ourself to help some evil people destroy goodthing which God has done.some peple out there are not happy with our names on dat list and now u are encouraging them d more.let me tell u,i am d only candidate in my state, does dat mean na only know bigman in my state.I swear to almigthy God i did't get favour frm anybody except God @ALL pls let nobody responde to dis baseless issue again because d more u talk about it d more u escalate d issue.I hav nothing to do wit edo state neither osanyan but what will be will be and what will not be will not be.mind ur self u are in d public.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
cheesy I used to say this humorously 'people who blame leaders will do worse when they have the same opportunity'.
We should thank God that the recruitment is fair on us and psc listed it in their web that's why we have hope.
You see,put urself in Osayande's shoes and be sincere about this sample question,do u think u won't favour ur jobless orphan niece or nephew when u have the opportunity to do that no matter how strict u are?u will help no matter what except one is wicked. So don't blame Osayande o and don't think am from Edo.

I know its the delay that is hitting us hard like dis. The time npf/psc will call us is nearer than the time we have been waiting,ease up,its a matter of time.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Am not sure some pple really make dis successful list and probably they don't start with us on this forum cos if u view this issue right from CBT to interview to d day dat d list was released u will know dat Osayande is not corrupt but d commission and NPF themself are corrupt.i think d question dat a reasonable human being need to ask his/herself is dat can Osayande do it all alone.sir,bro Ipassemail where is Osayande when d list was released?in office or retire?for ur information Osayande retire today d list was released d folowing day so don't blame d man or is it included in PSC constitution dat former chairman can precide on d commission when he is not in office anymore?.anyway worefa na looser go dey flash back for matter wey don pass and as for me i no be looser.Aye mi ti daa i don't know abt u.This week is our weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:04am On Sep 30, 2013
. . . Relax.

. . . Our Call Up is coming as an Indepedent Gift.

. . . Its not easy but there may be another list that supersedes the one we have already where more people will be favoured.

But lets think of it, people scrabling for an arduous job of this nature.

I know that many petitions would have gone ahead but if you have gotten this job through the right process, please go and sleep with one eye opened. if not don't sleep with your two eyes closed because Lie can always go ahead for 1000 years but Truth we caught up just one day.

From previous posts concerning the recent topic, someone just testified that he had gotten this job without any connection. I am sure that the testimony is not peculiar to only him.
The afore mentioned shows that PSC, NPF and Federal Character had done a justifiable job.

If you were observant during the Final Interview and Screening, you would notice that the Panel is Multi Dimension.

From about "only God knows" candidates applications.

to about 1500 for CBT,

to about 429 for Physical and Medical Screening.

to about 360 Credentials Screening and Interview.

to about 170 Cadets ASP.

I strongly believe that it has been the favour of God at work if one eventually made that List of Successful Candidates approved by PSC on 23rd April, 2013.

Whether you have connection or not . . .

Some people that had accident on their journey journey during that recruitment time may not be alive to be criticizing anything again . . . Sorry, No hope for them again.

So, I personally think that everybody, those that made it to the final list and didnt have much reasons to thank God.

When God blesses a man, that person's case is settled, even the wicked devil will go out of his way to do the man good.

Even this immigration recruitment that is in town now, If God favours anyone, inspite of the millions applications, there will be a reservation for the person. Thats what is called "DIVINE PROVIDENCE"

. . . Hope you all watched the Presidential Media Chat last night.

What is BAD needs PRAYERS even what is GOOD needs more PRAYERS.

Just lets move on with one love.

. . . All is Well.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 30, 2013
Special tnx to almighty God for d divine favour. Am d only insp from my province, lg, diocess and even my state.
Let's return all Glory back to baba God. Even if. U kno person @ d top, all endorsments comes from d most high, u can check dat in d bible.
Am no hia to blame or criticise anyone, d list can neva be altered in Jesus name. Amen.
But expect suplimentry list which "may" not be uploaded to d internet.
My advice is always d same to everione, be calm and be patienxe.
My canvas is ready, and some other tins (kits) wat grin about. Progress waits for no on.
"Atoni moni, koto atano mano"
Morni dew fellas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.