Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (314227 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2013
Have a lovely week every one
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bus545: High interest in PSC/NPF my follow cadets we need prayers our names av bn published as d merit list but higher personels are having high interest dat Y? Edo state should av 17cadets. dia is need 4 some adjustment pls cadets both xtian & muslim we need serious prayer now because anything can occur which we are not praying 4.
all we need is prayer our list is by merit based on our excenllent performance, i remember d day i went 4 my urine sample & d blood test 4 ASPs cadet @ lab somebody pollute(mess)& scatter d enviroment so u see in everything&everywhere u go u must c scatters
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ajaynew: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Helo evry1, I am really confused on why you guys picked on iPassEmAll, i read through his post and could not find any problem wit the post, Firstly he said the irregularities were created by Orosanya, for me that is ok, because if there is any problem in an organisation it is the head of that organisation that is usually held responsible, remember the head of immigration was recently asked to retire due to irregularities. (http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/recruitment-saga-immigration-boss-axed/136520/) she may not be directly responsible for the irregularities but she is responsible for ensuring that free and fair recruitment is carried out. Secondly i need us to understand that there were irregularities in this recruitment but for me this is normal in the Nigerian context, it is abnormal to have a completely free and fair recruitment(most especially state/federal jobs) in Nigeria, sincerely i have two guys in this list that were not at the CBT, but they were both at the interview, this is irregularity, even though these two guys are intelligent and ICT inclined.
One thing i must commend the PSC on this recruitment is that the set of people i know that were taken are set of intelligent people, i have one or two friends who made the final list, in fact judging from ur intelligent posts here, u guys r gr8 n intelligent pple who i believe deserve to be ICT professionals for the police.
Let us pray for this country that things change for good, i prayed for our leaders yesterday, so i would not want to say much, but there needs to be change in the country, am a northern christian but i always talk of buhari because to me he has the zeal to change things.
Lest i forget today is the closing date for Air force recruitment, i paid on Friday, am not too keen on this police job, the police job happens to be the first federal recruitment i have successfully reached the end. You guys must understand that everything and anything is possible as far as this recruitment or any nigerian recruitment is concerned, and also as far we have not received our appointment letter anything and everything is possible.
@eagle85, Your post b4 your last post was gr8, i don't want to blame them because if the FG was very serious, their subordinates will be serious, the bible says if the head is holy the lump too will be holy, i have stopped complaining like i used to do b4, now i'm just watching, but gr8 post 4rm u.
@All, have a gr8 wik,God Bless and happy independence.
JOIN ME IN www.yookos.com.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Adewale20122222: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Good talk.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajay_new? Everly on point. well, am not surprised cos e be pastor,I no know if u be he or she but ur quotes looks more of a nice lady's quote, very reasonable and peaceful (phleg like).
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by izelakhe: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
I want to apologies to the forum i started these arguement but i want to correct that young man with his dog and children parable. Nobody is a dog we are all child of God. Mind u noon of us here has gotting appointment letter and the list was not sign so why do we ve to kill ourself? And secondly if the list is on merit why is Bayelsa 1? I wish we all best of luck and his grace upon our life. Thanks.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
izelakhe: I want to apologies to the forum i started these arguement but i want to correct that young man with his dog and children parable. Nobody is a dog we are all child of God. Mind u noon of us here has gotting appointment letter and the list was not sign so why do we ve to kill ourself? And secondly if the list is on merit why is Bayelsa 1? I wish we all best of luck and his grace upon our life. Thanks.
...if the list is not yet signed, then what's the meaning of "approved list of successful C/Asp and C/Insps" ??
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Brov, what I meant is you can not strip people of what God has given to them and give it to others. Its not done anywhere.
The IG and psc chairman can approve a supplementary list if need be!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
It will do us great good, if we stop talking about this issue. Make we no go use our own mouth bring problem.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
isralkhalid:
...if the list is not yet signed, then what's the meaning of "approved list of successful C/Asp and C/Insps" ??
Ogun is also havin just only 1 inspector, wat else?
Let's just keep prayin about d trainin date and stop all dis aquicisations!
Good nyt my frnds.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by izelakhe: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
isralkhalid:
Well i don't know the meaning of approved because i am not litrate. Hope u are ok. Thanks.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by izelakhe: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
efualwealth: Brov, what I meant is you can not strip people of what God has given to them and give it to others. Its not done anywhere.
The IG and psc chairman can approve a supplementary list if need be!
I don't ve anything against u and nobody is striping anybody off his or her destiny but we ve to be sincere with ourself and tell ourself the truth, i am happy for u but u went to far with ur parable. Good luck "it is not over untill it is over" God we see us through and he will put smile in our faces. I wish u the best and take care.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
@aja-new u hav won d best write-up of d year.ur post is balance and dynamic.I must search and find u in d camp by God grace.It seems u wil be a good associate.But pls do keep politic away frm dis foruw.Thanks
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
D last time i visited force headquarter Abuja 2 c DIG incharge of training concerning our issue d men @ d gate wanted 2 swallow me i manage 2 get inside @ d reception d men ask me 2 submit my phones with dem & fill a book i did everything required of me but unfortunatly my visitatn was not successfully i was tot my an officer next 2 his office dat he went out 4 a mission so u c my own mission has no vision den i left 4 Adamawa state d next day 2 face my job because i requested 4 3days casual leave am dia ICT administrator which i went 2 my aunty's place she narrated 2 me dat dia is high interest on our issue so d supplimentary list & pple interest is what is delaying, officers in d making let us collectively pray over dis mtter plsss,emabinòoo,Yàkuri,bikkóooo
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 2:50am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:25am On Oct 01, 2013
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE . . .

NIGERIA, I LOVE YOU FROM THE DEEPEST PART OF MY HEART . . .

I PRAY THAT THERE SHALL BE DIVINE PEACE, DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESS IN NIGERIA.

I PRAY THAT OUR ICT TRAINING IN NPF SHALL COMMENCE IN THIS MONTH OF INDEPENDENCE AND THE ICT UNIT OF NPF SHALL BE SUCCESSFUL.

ALL OUR LEADERS IN NIGERIA EXPERIENCE DIVINE VISITATION OF ALMIGHTY GOD IN EVERY OF THEIR AFFAIRS.

LORD, LET NIGERIA TURN TO THE PROMISELAND WHERE ALL NATIONS OF THE EARTH WILL ALWAYS RUN TO FOR HELP BEFORE YEAR 2025.

THANK YOU GOD, FOR THE JOURNEY SO FAR, WE BELIEVE YOU FOR BETTER DAYS AHEAD WHERE EVERY CITIZEN, OLD AND YOUNG, MALE AND FEMALE WAKES UP EVERY MORNING HAPPILY AND SINCERELY THANKING GOD FOR BEING A NIGERIAN.

ALL THESE WE HAVE ASKED IN THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAMES, JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2013
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE OFFICERS!!!!!

Let's all rise up and salute MOTHER NIGERIA remembring the labours of our heros nd heroines past which should never be in vain.

Let's shun selfishness, tribalism, nepotism, dishonesty, violence nd every form of corruption.

Let's stand up to build to d NIGERIA of our dream nd defend our unity for therein lies our strenght. Irrespective of our tribal nd religious differences, let us always remember WE ARE ONE PEOPLE nd b willing to co-exist as ONE.

Let's renew our PLEDGE to our COUNTRY.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

SALUTES!!!

Welcome to OCTOBER!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2013
Abrespect: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/commission-approves-221-applicants-for-cadet-insp-asp/
many of us here av make dis forum lively well done Mr Abrespect with dis link atleast it will convince those who are making things difficult all we need is patience & prayers happy independent.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
God bless NIGERIA!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
God bless Nigeria. It couldn't have been better. We are proud of our own.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by edydear(f): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hello guys, let me tell u guys what i actually saw 3wks ago at PSC's office d list in d PSC site is nt sign agreed bt d list I saw is sign by the last PSC PERM SEC before he left, like in my state we were 2, nw we have additional 2 names making it 4 names, so my advice is if ur name is nt in d list instead of staying behind and critize if u kw any oga at d top contact one. as 4 d training we were told dat d PSC/NPF has no idea of d date due 2 lack of fund. believing is optional
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
IF THE POLAC STUDENTS HAVE TRULY RESUMED, THEN 2 WEEKS TIME IS VERY SURE FOR OUR CALL UP . . .

THERE IS HOPE . . .

C H E E R S
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
millionjoys: IF THE POLAC STUDENTS HAVE TRULY RESUMED, THEN 2 WEEKS TIME IS VERY SURE FOR OUR CALL UP . . .

THERE IS HOPE . . .

C H E E R S
Mind your language, don't say "it's very sure", rather say "it's likely", or "probably".
Your expression shows certianty, which I doubt considering your antecedence. Learn to express clearly your thoughts without ambiguity.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dr007:
Mind your language, don't say "it's very sure", rather say "it's likely", or "probably".
Your expression shows certianty, which I doubt considering your antecedence. Learn to express clearly your thoughts without ambiguity.

Thanks for your observation . . .

But, I think you need patience to understand simple conditional statement . . .

The "IF" . . .

Anyway, I still thank you . . . Please, forget about my past. I am now a new creature . . .

We shall all see one another again this month at the training venue by God's grace . . .

C H E E R S

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
millionjoys:

The "IF" . . .

Anyway, I still thank you . . . Please, forget about my past. I am now a new creature . . .

We shall all see one another again this month at the training venue by God's grace . . .

C H E E R S
indeed God has touched u and u r becoming a new creature,its obvious u hv changed ur block letter identity which makes ur quote readable now.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
millionjoys:

The "IF" . . .

C H E E R S

Nice one.u keepin it real.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
millionjoys:

The "IF" . . .

C H E E R S
Noted
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
@Kelvin: You have been very quiet in this forum. What could possibly be the problem? At a point every one had so much hope in you.
I learnt you work with the commission and therefore have access to the big wigs in the commission.
I wonder why you have not been able to come out with a reasonable update.
Please speak out, we really need to hear your voice.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
edydear:
Hello guys, let me tell u guys what i actually saw 3wks ago at PSC's office d list in d PSC site is nt sign agreed bt d list I saw is sign by the last PSC PERM SEC before he left, like in my state we were 2, nw we have additional 2 names making it 4 names, so my advice is if ur name is nt in d list instead of staying behind and critize if u kw any oga at d top contact one. as 4 d training we were told dat d PSC/NPF has no idea of d date due 2 lack of fund. believing is optional
bro,u r wonderful and too much with dis quote,thanks for ur effort and sincerity.
You see,some of us have given info about this in the past which some folks negate it and were giving frivolous & fictitous info about the period that npf/psc will call us,I wonder why some ppl enjoy deceiving others under the pretext of giving infos which eventually is uncertain.

Na wa o,they said we will receive mail or text last month but am yet to receive it, nothing like that on psc website either,they said training is 100% sure btw 2 and 3 weeks in oct, we shall see, anyway, I pray they call us, infact as soon as possible (am positive).

@'big shots',Info is good, give good info and not vague ones

@'big shots', Don't talk too sure when things are not sure.

I'm not scared to call names,I just feel its not necessary but they know themselves.

However, edydear,thanks for ur valuable input.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independence day to all in the house. I thank all concerned 4 untired effort being made in this forum for sometimes now. God will reward us with new hope in existing expectation. Many infos have come and failed but God never fail.@Delex012 and the like why have u peple refused to come up on issues. You guys have been so wonderful in the past.u gave short and most reliable update but why deserting ur good peple of this forum.pls,emerge frm ur angle and rekindle the fading light in the forum.u shud't care about what some peple will say becos u can't satisfy everybody but due to ur past antecedence i think peple need u at this critical period than ever.thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.