Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,752 members, 7,941,855 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (315658 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
POL SER COM
XX/02/13

Dear Candidate, on behalf of NPF Council and Board of Directorates of PSC, I congratulate you for successfully satisfying all our Recruitment Examinations.
Consequently, for your appointment into NPF, you are hereby invited to attend an Interview, Verification and Registration scheduled as follows:

Date: 27th Feb to 1st Mar,2013.

Time: 8:00am daily.

Venue: NPF, Force Hdqtrs, Off Shehu Shagari Way, Area 11, Abuja.

Please, you are required to come with the I.V. letter sent to your e-mail and the Original copies of all your credentials relevant to this appointments.

Note: Your Appointment Letter and Posting Letter will be handed over to you.

Once again, receive my heartfelt congratulations.

FOR THE CHAIRMAN OF PSC:
PSC Permanent Secretary.

This is the format of the message that you will receive from PSC during next week.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
M.j calm down na,u dan nearly make me get cardiac arrest now

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by pluto: 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
Verily, the will of God will be done.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OKEY4040(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
Imagin dis hopeful nd anticipating house has suddenly becomin a silent house.
May God help us
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
Some peolple have really discouraged this house by saying! The recruitment has been cancelled when its not! Well! Millions joy! Ejay! And others please come back here and let's talk some tins out! Guys have gone to town to find end means! Lols! Dnt worry be happy!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by blezic: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2013
Its quite unfortunate i've nt ben regular asuch on dis fora but d fact is that, d initia list was canceled but feelfree
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2013
@blezic:
Its quite unfortunate i've nt ben regular asuch on dis fora but d fact is that, d initia list was canceled but feelfree

Another confused one.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2013
HAPPY SUNDAY. . .

MY GREAT ICT OFFICERS . . .

I AM REALLY EXPECTING THE PUBLICATION OF THIS FINAL LIST THIS WEEK . . .

I HAVE NO RELIABLE SOURCE OF INFORMATION AGAIN EXCEPT MY GOD . . .

GOD TOLD ME THROUGH MY PASTOR IN THE CHURCH TODAY THAT SOMEONE WILL GET A NEW JOB THIS WEEK . . .

I CLAIMED IT IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I AM THAT PERSON AND PSC IS MY EMPLOYER . . .

IF GOD CAN BRING IT INTO YOUR HEART, THEN HE CAN ALSO BRING IT INTO YOUR HANDS . . .

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE . . .

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
Good day great officers, been wondering when all these would be over, this PSC people have made so many vibrant people disappear due to the waiting, where's Gfrey, the originator of this thread, Abrespect, thread police pastor and several other.

MJ, I really commend ur effort, even when all previous speculations were defeated, u still believed that one day one of ur speculations would turn out real, u're indeed a true believer living by faith.

At all, I wouldn't say I'm so strong, I've lost hope countless time, I've said too hell with the police job, who cares about the men in black, I'm doing Nigeria a favour by accepting to do such a tedious and dangerous. Still after all said, I still log onto nairaland job vacancies forum searching, scrolling down looking for a trend with topic 'Invitation for written exams police ICT Professionals into Nigeria Police' for possible updates as to if the final list has been released, logging onto PSC website everyday, reading dailies everyday just to know if my name is on the final list. Very funny, I care so much about wanting the damn job, I wanna be there, I want to be called as one of the final applicant that made it, I want to be a POLICE WOMAN.

Lord Almighty, show us mercy, for we've suffered so much for wanting this job, wipe away our tears, getting this job is a big miracle to so many here, help us Lord. From whom shall our help come from, from The Lord God who made Heaven and earth.

5 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
i started having that feeling also, i am positive harvest time has come, in all ramifications, i av asked God to give me multiple choices and am positive he is starting this week.

@ej, you aren't alone on the almost giving up and returning back

@mj, nice work, your pastor is in tune with my God

@all, i look forward to closing this thread with you with our success story.

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
PLEASE YOUR ADVICE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED . . . . . .

WHAT SHOULD ONE DO, WHEN YOUR CONTEMPORARY THAT YOU ARE BOTH COMPETING FOR THE SAME POSITION IN THE SAME JOB AT THE SAME ORGANIZATION e.g NPF etc STARTS TO BEHAVE FUNNY.

SINCE BOTH OF YOU KNOW THAT THE CHANCE IS JUST FOR ONE PERSON.

SHOULD ONE TAKE THE PERSON AS YOUR OPPONENT, COMPETITOR, RIVAL, ADVERSARY OR ENEMY

I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE INTERRUPTION AND DIVERSION. . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
millionjoys: PLEASE YOUR ADVICE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED . . . . . .

WHAT SHOULD ONE DO, WHEN YOUR CONTEMPORARY THAT YOU ARE BOTH COMPETING FOR THE SAME POSITION IN THE SAME JOB AT THE SAME ORGANIZATION e.g NPF etc STARTS TO BEHAVE FUNNY.

SINCE BOTH OF YOU KNOW THAT THE CHANCE IS JUST FOR ONE PERSON.

SHOULD ONE TAKE THE PERSON AS YOUR OPPONENT, COMPETITOR, RIVAL, ADVERSARY OR ENEMY

I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE INTERRUPTION AND DIVERSION. . .

am sure there are peeps supposed to select the better of you two, so take it as healthy competition, don't make it serious, do you homework and prove you are the better to the panel to judge. i personally like the push from competition, it allows me grow.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
Gutnite fellow Officers. Sweet drms. May God Guide Protect nd speak to us all
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2013
@million joy, I personally will take the outcome of this recruitment in good faith even if I don't make it. I think you have done your best so be hopeful and I believe they will take more than 1 per state so don't worry because what is yours is yours and if it is not, it is not. Let His will be done. I'm not tense any more my mind is at ease.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2013
Exactly 3 months since d physical nd medical screening, I know dat haven waited on U dis long O LORD! YOU wnt let us b put 2 shame neither wil u let us go empty handed in JESUS name, Amen!

Great Officers, it is (by the Grace nd Mercy of God) clear dat d next 1 month wont meet us waiting like dis anymore so lets get keep up d fire strong, d spirit high nd also keep ourselves prepared 4 d nxt stage (cant say 4 now, I tink Verification Nd Documentation) nd also 4 d camp.
Let us also take out time to pray 4 d budget to b passed, a strong source 4rm PSC told me d delay is also not unconnected with d passage of d budget.

Finally, I tink we shuld b thankful 2 God 4 keeping us all till date. We hav not heard of any of us being lost (at least d ppl I knw nd also in dis forum), if 4 nothing else, dat ur still alive after waiting 4 3months of serious tension nd still confident in Christ dat u will live to make d final list.
Indeed our God is faithful!!!! PRAIISEEEEE!!!!!!!!! THE LORD!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
PSC just concluded student screening at POLAC. The PSC can now decide on our trainig. Police have equiped all their formation with ICT equipment. God is on our side.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Frankhonest: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hi! my people, all is set and the harvest near
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
EAGLE85

YOU ARE THE GREAT ICT OFFICER OF TODAY . . .

YOUR MEDAL AWAITS YOU . . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
WHOSOEVER ENDURES TO THE END SHALL BE SAVED FROM THIS PSC TRAVAILS . . .

I PRAY THAT WHEN WE START TO REJOICE ON THIS FORUM, EVERYONE WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED ON THIS FORUM SHALL NOT BE FOUND MISSING IN THE CELEBRATION . . .

WE ARE IN THE INJURY TIME . . .

in Jesus name
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Copeland: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hi guys
I spoke with someone in Psc today and he said that before the end of this month we will be invited for another interview based on practical knowledge and possibly verification of result,he also mentioned the ongoing renovation in police college Lagos as a factor delaying our call-up.
Lets keep faith,Something positive is on the way pretty soon.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by obitrac: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
Bros there are no more interviews.any list coming out shld be appointment list.May God help his people
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sonofyisa(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
obitrac: Bros there are no more interviews.any list coming out shld be appointment list.May God help his people
Bros he is right dere wud b anoda interview a source frm psc call to tell me dat today dat we will soon receive a txt for anoda interview. I choose to kip quiet cos I wnted som1 else to confirm d news so watchout
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by khliboy: 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
Anoda interview means more time before the final list, buh even sources in psc are not yet sure if its the final publication or not.

Hope we get tru all dis by HIS Grace!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 4:04am On Feb 19, 2013
@copeland and sono,i dnt tink there wil b anoda interview,coz medicals is d lst stage of a recruitment process like dis,remember nt every persons dat applied s shortlistd{1st screenin}den dy took people dat passd 4rm each state{2nd screenin}for medics.so we shud tank GOD coz we are a peculiar people,morever dnt tink there wud b a beta exam dan d 1 we wrote o{speakin 4rm A4 perspective}.d lord will see us tru.ESPIRIT DE COUP
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 7:16am On Feb 19, 2013
Aigobaba: @copeland and sono,i dnt tink there wil b anoda interview,coz medicals is d lst stage of a recruitment process like dis,remember nt every persons dat applied s shortlistd{1st screenin}den dy took people dat passd 4rm each state{2nd screenin}for medics.so we shud tank GOD coz we are a peculiar people,morever dnt tink there wud b a beta exam dan d 1 we wrote o{speakin 4rm A4 perspective}.d lord will see us tru.ESPIRIT DE COUP

Esprit de corps

@all,i think there would be an interview.

Time will tell. Good Am.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2013
no more interview take it or live it. 4rm d prediction of ur sources. December was predicted, no 1 has being proven right ur sources are just speculating, remenber many predictions has failed. Let just b hopeful n keep praying 4 d right time 2 come. God is at work!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by deleolanusi(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
Whether there is going to be interview or not, we dont care. Our concern is that they should release d list to know d next step for us. The God that has helped us to this stage will surely accomplish his favor on us in this matter.
My great officers, pls dont let us afraid of any interview, God is with us. Remember, it wasnt by our power will passed d CBT exam- it was by God's help. Same God is still with us.
What i surely believe is that anyone God say will make it, he/she will surely make. Let's just prayerfully calm down & expect what next.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by brotimi(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
why do we like to argue blindly on ds forum, before u can counter a claim u need proof, pls lets pray dat our names should be in d next stage (if any) & subsequently be in d final list but for now d claim should be hold until otherwise proven wrong
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
Good9t people, God keep us safe.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:04am On Feb 20, 2013
WE DO NOT HAVE ANY REASON TO BOTHER AND BATTLE AGAIN . . .

THIS RECRUITMENT IS AN EXPERIENCE THAT WILL STAY WITH US FOR LIFE . . .

IF YOUR TIME HAS COME . . . .

THEN THIS JOB GETS INTO YOUR BAG AT THE END OF THIS SAGA.

IF NOT, THEN THE EXPERIENCE WILL SUFFICE TO SCUL YOU THROUGH WHEN YOUR TIME COMES.

AS MANY HAVE SAID, ITS ONLY GOD WHO KNOWS THE BEST . . .

IF SOMEONE DOES THE JOB THAT IS NOT HIS OR HERS, THEN HE/SHE CAN NEVER HAVE PEACE EVEN IF WEALTH IS FRANCHISED.

THAT NO ONE WILL HAVE ANY REASON . . .

ITS EXPEDIENT THAT ALL OF US ALLOW GOD'S WILL TO PREVAIL . . .

OUR EXPECTATION HAS AN EXPIRATION DATE . . .

WE SHALL SOON START CELEBRATION . . .

HAPPY DAY
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by seunnext2u: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Officers watin hapun now, na don vex, i beg any info ooooooo
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by zholah: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
Gr8 ICT Ofizas, it seems many pple in dis forum re confusd and also wiped by longsuffering (patience).... in whatever way, dat shld nt make u to b mute.... "any new update?"

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.