Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,751 members, 7,941,850 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (315657 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2013
D Day has come 4 wot? MJ, Not again pls! Help our emotions. I dont wnt to die of cuuriousity b4 d list shows up oooooooo plss

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2013
Welcome to page 46.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! Wot a wait!!

God pls come to our aid. Our soul is getting overwhelmed, how long Oh LORD how long shall we wait for your glory? Our soul is wearry Lord. Our mates in other places dat started their recruitment process much more later than ours hav started work. LORD will those dat bribed or hav godfathers praise nd appreciate YOU? Wen their mooney nd connection has done it 4 dem? It is we who solely depend on YOU dat will 4eva b grateful nd testify to as much as r willing to hear of YOUR great Mercy nd Grace in our lives.

Dear Lord pls send us HELP from YOUR holy mountain, nd let there b a total nd perfect rest to our souls

Nevertheless we tank YOU LORD for how far YOU hav brought us, evn to still be hopeful for d best in life, We say THANK YOU, In Jesus blessed name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2013
Good morning every one, some one that has an insider told me that the medical/physical interview result is ready. His source told him that the remark against his name is "fit and recommeded for job" can some one confirm what he told me?

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by raJaI: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
oluwa is involved....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
God we all look unto u,d author and finisher of our faith,i know u are involved in dis mata

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie7: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
Patiencce. We aint far from the promised land! Sooner than we thought
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by jzado: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
“We hereby agree, according to
Philippians 4:19 and Matthew
18:19 as follows: ‘Father, we see in
Your Word that You will supply all
our needs according to Your riches in
glory. We are setting ourselves in
agreement that our career & financial needs are met according to Your Word. We
believe we receive our ranks boldly crested on our uniforms on that day of confirmation as honorable, God fearing, galant, best ever security agents. Nigeria has ever had, We establish this
agreement, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
erickajay: Good morning every one, some one that has an insider told me that the medical/physical interview result is ready. His source told him that the remark against his name is "fit and recommeded for job" can some one confirm what he told me?

FIT AND RECOMMENDED FOR JOB . . .

THAT SOUNDS VERY SENSITIVE . . .

I KNOW THE WILL OF GOD FOR US IS PERFECTION . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 6:20am On Mar 16, 2013
<< Home

Abubakar, IGP Inspects College, Shuns Journalists

By Ayodeji Dedeigbo & Oluwasanmi Joseph

The Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar, Friday visited the Police College in Ikeja, Lagos, southwest Nigeria, to assess the ongoing rehabilitation of the college but barred journalists from covering the visit.

Abubakar arrived the Police College at about 5:30p.m.

Shortly on arrival, he promised to brief the newsmen drawn from various media houses after the exercise, but later shunned them when they tried to speak with him on the state of facilities in the college.

The newsmen were invited to the venue by the Lagos State Police Command Public Relations Officer, Ms Ngozi Braide.

Braide invited the journalists, according to police sources, following an instruction by the commandant of the college.

some of the buildings being renovated

Shortly after the departure of Abubakar, a police officer told the surprised journalists that the police boss specifically instructed that he did not need the presence of the newsmen at the venue.

The decrepit college had become a source of embarrassment to the Federal Government after Channels Television exposed the inhuman condition in which recruits live in the college owing to the poor facilities there.

While the IG was on tour of the college, it was observed that a Nigerian military officer took him round the facilities being upgraded.

He is Brigadier A. O. Shodunnke.

He appears to head a renovation team that has other soldiers on board, as the soldiers were seen giving orders , and releasing building materials to the contractors on site.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by windonard: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
This Recruitment has turn some ICT personnel to journalists oh. It's well my brothers and sisters. Don't forget to check on my site www.naira101.com. I am not like my oga before the ones @ the top.
Soon bro we shall see and shake hands with smile saying congratulations. Have a happy weekend and let next week be our moment.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
Lack of Funding stalls Police Surveillance Scheme.

A counter-terrorism surveillance programme meant to assist the police in their counter-terror has died following non-release of funds by the Ministry of Police Affairs, which proposed the idea.

The programme, designed to recruit informants and spies that could penetrate the Boko Haram Islamic sect and other militant organizations in the country, failed to leave the drawing board as its proponents denied it of funds, it was learnt.

Saturday punch investigations indicate the programme entails the recruitment of ordinary people like commercial motorcyclist, bus drivers, artisans,kiosk owners, petty businessmen and women, student and other members of the society, who could pass useful information and security tips that could be processed into hard intelligence for use by counter-terror personnel and intelligent officers.

To implement the programme, the sum of N345.3m was budgeted by the ministry in its 2012 budget, but the money was not released and it could not be immediately ascertained what it was eventually used for by its ministry officials.

A senior police officer stated that no money was released for the programme, adding that there had been no recruitment of spies by the anti-terror surveillance unit.

He explained that 10 officers were sent abroad for counter-terror training in 2010, and were expected to train other officers.

"But since they came back, nothing has been done, personnel from the force were drawn to form the unit, but money was not released to keep the unit functional and Force has not recruited even a single spy for the past years; the issue has been no money and the ministry has not released anything," the source stated.

The idea for the surveillance programme was said to have been borrowed form a United States security programme, the Terrorism Information and Prevention System, a domestic intelligence-gathering program proposed by former President George Bush.

When contacted, the Deputy Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, claimed ignorance of the surveillance programme. "I don't know anything about the programme," he said curtly.

The Deputy Director, Press, Ministry of Police Affairs, James Odaudu, could not be reached for comment. Calls to his phone and an SMS failed to reach him.

Saturday Punch Page 8, 16/03/2013
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
@ejay's post,last I checked,SSS was α̩̩̩̩̥ spy organisation on its own.

9ja,I hail! redundancy everywhr

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2013
IF YOU GIVE UP THEN YOU ARE FINISHED . . .

PLEASE, DONT GIVE UP . . .

WINNERS DONT QUIT . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by zholah: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2013
O LORD, help my faith....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
He dat wait upon the LORD,he shall renew their strength,i hv a strong belief dat dis week will deliver our gud news in jesus name
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
EVERYDAY BELONGS TO GOD . . .

BUT THE DAY YOUR FAITH WORKS BELONGS TO YOU . . .

JUST BELIEVE IN GOD

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by unstoppable4eva: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
Whao! Dis is d wk we hv all bn waitin for.dis wk is ful of songs,laughters n congratulatry words.

Just imagin, wher ur family memba n friends sayin one sweet 'Word' u hv bn longin for-CONGRATULATION! CONGRATULATION!CONGRATULATION u made it. even ur enemy planin for ur downfall wil hv no option dan to say Congratulation to u.

If u didn't rejoice at d D-Day, don't worry, God knows d best for u. Rememba, it is only ur faith that can save you.

Welcom to d special wk, my most great ICT Officers.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by petera1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
Its dawn already. At sun rise, we all will get the long awaited alert!

Patiently standy
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by khliboy: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
Waooo, finally the time have arrived.... I know the list is set for relase buh we just have to be alittle bit patience...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
NO MORE GUESSWORK . . .

GOD PLEASE INTERVENE . . .

MAKE A CLARITY OF OUR DESTINY . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
I'm not awaiting any text or call from NP, although am expecting a miracle call or text from one of the paramilitaries but I just like d faith of d pple here, especially Millionjoys. And I pray ur expectations wil not b cut short just as mine can neva b cut... In Jesus Name Amen!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Infact no information is reliable until when we receive the text/mail. My source told me that me dat the documentation is not on 29/2/2013 again until after Easter break. We are now at the mercy of God
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
SPECIFIC DATE IS NOT REALLY STATED BUT ONE THING IS SURE . . .

WE HAVE ALREADY COVERED A VERY LONG DISTANCE . . .

WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO OUR BREAKTHROUGH IN THIS CAREER . . .

WE CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THEY (PSC) ARE TRYING THEIR BEST . . .

SO, RELAX . . ., BELIEVE . . . , DONT GIVE UP . . .

NO MORE GUESSWORK AGAIN . . .

LETS JUST WAIT FOR THEIR TEXT MESSAGE/EMAIL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW . . .

WE EXPECTED IT AS OUR XMAS AND NEW YEAR GIFT BUT GOD HAS DECIDED TO MAKE IT UP FOR US AS A DOUBLE PACKAGE FOR EASTER SEASON . . .

IT SHALL BE A GIFT OF RESURRECTION INDEED . . .

NOBODY IS SURE OF WHAT THE NEXT STAGE WILL BE . . .

BUT THE TIME HAS COME . . .

THE HARVEST IS NIGH . . .

GOD HAS INTERVENED . . .

JUST PUSH WITH A LITTLE EXTRA EFFORT AND DELIVERED SAFELY . . .

OUR BREAKTHROUGH IS VERY CRUCIAL . . .

DONT GIVE ROOM FOR HOPELESSNESS . . .

GOD HAS HELPED US THIS FAR, HE CANT FORSAKE US NOW. . .

GOD IS A KIND GOD
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
THERE IS NO GAIN WITHOUT A PAIN . . .

THERE IS NO STAR WITHOUT A SCAR . . .

THERE IS NO PRIZE WITHOUT A PRICE . . .

THERE IS NO CSP WITHOUT A PSC . . .

THERE IS NO ICT POLICING WITHOUT A PATIENCE . . .

WITH A LITTLE MORE PATIENCE OUR CAREER BREAKTHROUGH IS INEXPLAINABLE BUT UNDENIABLE . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
Guys, good news! Info reaching me says expect text tomorow or next for interview + documentation in abj.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by seunnext2u: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
i m tired f dis guys, anytym den like let dem release it....we ave started d fifth month.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
Mr Don Time u beta confirm ur info wella b4 u post am 4 here.Interview nd documentatn na gud news?If u actually tnk it s d gud news 4 u nd 4 u alone,hw much waitng wl u undergo again b4 ur own final list s out?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Don Tim: Guys, good news! Info reaching me says expect text tomorow or next for interview + documentation in abj.

You knw wat sayin smthn lyk dat does 2 ur reputation ryt?

@mj, thanx so much buddy. Dat was inspiring.

@all, I'v made peace wit d fact dat dis job is mine. Wen it happens is of no consequence. Bt 1 thn i knw is dat IT SHALL COME TO PASS...

Say it 2 urself weneva u r in doubt. IT SHALL COME TO PASS!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Don Tim: Guys, good news! Info reaching me says expect text tomorow or next for interview + documentation in abj.

Mr Don Time u beta confirm ur info wella b4 u post am 4 here.Interview nd documentatn na gud news?If u actually tnk it s d gud news 4 u nd 4 u alone,hw much waitng wl u undergo again b4 ur own final list s out?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Yubee40(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2013

yeah heard dat too from "a source" buh just wantd to be patient and see how thngs play out..rest assured the list will be released in the month of March!!!Dats All!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
@all,u amuse me,av u seen me speculate or mention α̩̩̩̩̥ source before now ? Bro if I didn't get dis info I wldnt b sharing it,wat do I stand to gain giving false hope? Its optional to believe.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by unstoppable4eva: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
What ever u suffer in life has somthin to offer, if it is painful then it is gainful.

D most important xpectation in dis forum is d TEXT/SMS/EMAIL Message.

I can't wait to open my phon sms ringin tone readin CONGRATULATION! frm POL SER COM.

God is able to do xceedingly abundantly above all u asked for, think or imagin.

Keep rejoicin for ur good news.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.