Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,798 members, 7,941,991 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (315665 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Copeland: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2013
The Coordinating Minister for the Economy, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, said that the gross federally collectible revenue in 2013 budget was projected at N11.34 trillion.

Okonjo-Iweala made this known at a press briefing on the breakdown of the 2013 Budget, on Thursday in Abuja.

She said, “The gross federally collectible revenue is projected at N11.34 trillion, of which the total revenue available for the Federal Government’s Budget is forecast at N4.1 trillion.”

This she said represented an increase of 15 per cent over the estimate for 2012.

According to the minister, the projection is based on oil production of 2.53 million barrels per day compared to 2.48 million barrels per day in 2012.

“Benchmark oil price of 79 dollars per barrel, up from 72 dollars per barrel in 2012, Projected real GDP growth rate of 6.5 per cent and average exchange rate of N160 per dollar,’’ she said.

The minister said that the non-oil sector was expected to sustain the 2013 budget.

She commended the Federal Inland Revenue Services for attaining 20 per cent growth in non-oil tax revenue between 2007 and 2012.

On the expenditure provision, she said that budget made provision for an aggregate expenditure of N4.987 trillion.

This she said represented a modest increase of 6.2 per cent over the N4.697 trillion appropriated in 2012.

“This is made up of N387.97 billion for statutory transfers; N591.76 billion for debt service; N2.38 trillion for recurrent (non-debt) expenditure.

“Of which N1.717 trillion is the provision for personnel cost, while overhead cost is projected at N208.9 billion.

“And a total of N1.62 trillion has been provisioned for capital expenditure,’’ she said.

The minister added that an additional N273.5 billion had been provisioned for the subsidy reinvestment (SURE-P) programme.

Okonjo-Iweala said that with the development, the fiscal deficit was projected to improve to about 1.85 per cent of GDP in the 2013 Budget when compared with the 2.85 per cent in 2012.

She said that N497 billion was marked out for critical infrastructure such as power, works, transport, and aviation.

The minister said that another N705 billion was set aside for human capital development under education, water, agriculture and health sector

“We also allocated over N950 billion for national security purposes, comprised of N320 billion for the police, and N364 billion for the Armed Forces, N115 billion for the Office of the NSA, and N154 billion for the Ministry of the Interior.

“For 2013, the SURE-P programme has a projected allocation of N180 billion, augmented by the 2012 unspent balances of N93.5 billion.

“This amount will be used to make further progress in the provision of social safety net schemes, maternal and child healthcare, youth development and vocational training for Nigerians,’’ she said.

Okonjo-Iweala said that budget had key priorities, which included the reduction in cost of governance, and debt management.

Others are infrastructure investments, job creation and the development of the manufacturing sector.

She said that the recurrent spending in total expenditure had reduced from 74.4 per cent in 2011 to 67.5 per cent in 2013 while capital spending increased from 25.6 per cent in 2011 to 32.5 per cent in 2013.

The minister said that N100 billion was saved for 2013 budget from the implementation of IPPIS.

On debt management, she said that N75 billion of maturing debt obligation payment was made last week and N25 billion had been set aside in a sinking fund to be used for retirement of maturing debt obligations in the future.

The minister said that government had reduced annual domestic borrowing to finance the budget deficit from N852 billion in 2011, to N744 in 2012, and now to N577 billion in 2013.

She said, “We are also making concerted efforts to defray the debts of our foreign missions.

“We have made a provision of N13 billion in the 2013 budget to help clear accumulated debts as at the cut-off date of June 2012.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/2013-budget-we-allocated-over-n950bn-for-national-security-purposes-o-okonjo-iweala/

320 billion for police!!!! covers our expenses to USA & CHINA for IT training......Jopys!!!

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by unstoppable4eva: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
Nice one copland.
We will surely hv new songs dis month of March.

As far as ur eyes can c, it wil b urs.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by seunnext2u: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
Are they goin 2 requst 4 professional courses certificates
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
@seunnxt 2u,dats a gud question o,coz i dnt have any.afterall i did nt say i hv professional cert b4 dy cald me,
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by seunnext2u: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
@aigobaba i did, but s fed govt dat sponsor it tru NITDA u knw govt stuff since den they avent give us d certificate.....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
@seunnext2u anyhw its our 1st degree dat wud clasify us,wen we gt 2 trainin we all we adapt.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
@seunnext2u anyhw its our 1st degree dat wud clasify us,wen we gt 2 trainin we all we adapt.Becoz if we said we want 2 follow all their professional requirements very few wud hv made it.bt d truth is dat i hv nt written exam as tough as the CBT,jst speakin 4rm A3 perspective
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
JUST RELAX,

NOT BY OUR LABOUR,

BUT BY HIS FAVOUR.

GOD IS ABLE . . .

OUR CASE IS SETTLED . . .

JUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU ALWAYS REMEMBER THE NATIONAL PLEDGE
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
Aigobaba: @seunnext2u anyhw its our 1st degree dat wud clasify us,wen we gt 2 trainin we all we adapt.Becoz if we said we want 2 follow all their professional requirements very few wud hv made it.bt d truth is dat i hv nt written exam as tough as the CBT,jst speakin 4rm A3 perspective

Speaking from a professional perspective, the isn't a way anyone having not attended a Cisco course could pass the networking exam

@seun,i know of a saying "success is when opportunity meets preparedness" if you can write a professional exam and get your certificate it's a plus, don't hang on to 1st degree alone.

My 2 cents bro

@house, hoping that list is out on Monday.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by seunnext2u: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
K ooo God s on our syd
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2013
GOOD MORNING SIRS . . .

I HEARD THAT ALLAWI FOR CORPERS IS NOW #38,000 APPROVED EFFECTED BY THE BUDGET.

A NEW NIGERIA IS UNIMAGINABLE BECAUSE OUR MENTALITY CAN NEVER PHATOM IT.

BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THINGS CAN NEVER CONTINUE LIKE THIS.

IF YOU HAVE GIVEN MONEY TO ANYBODY FOR THIS JOB, I ASSURE YOU THAT IF YOU EVENTUALLY MAKE IT, IT ISNT THE MONEY OR THE CONNECTIONS BUT THAT YOU HAVE SIMPLY SET UP YOUR OWN DESTINY BY YOUR OWN SELF.

I SEE NEXT WEEK FULL OF SPECTACULAR SURPRISES . . .

WE SHALL BE MOVING TO OUR NEXT LEVELS IN HIGHER PLACES . . .

PLEASE, LET US GIVE ALL OUR BEST TO THIS JOB BECAUSE NIGERIA WILL TREAT US JUST LIKE THE BEST . . .

MY FATHER SAID TO ME EARLY THIS MORNING AT THE 1ST ONE NIGHT WITH THE KING THAT . . .

I DONT NEED TO FEEL ANYTHING . . . . I SHOULD JUST BELIEVE EVERYTHING.

FRIENDS,
PLEASE BELIEVE THIS,
WE ARE PREDESTINATED TO BE GLORIFIED . . .

CONGRATULATIONS . . . IN ADVANCE
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nateboijones: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2013
Hw many ppl here applied 4 ASP? Signify pls

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Copeland: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2013
IN MY PRAYERS THIS MORNING,I DECLARED THAT WE SHOULD BE CALLED FOR DOCUMENTATION WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS
I SERVE A GOD THAT HONORS THE DECLARATION OF HIS SERVANT.
SAY AMEN IF YOU ARE SURE YOU WILL GET A TEXT FROM PSC WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!!!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
Copeland: IN MY PRAYERS THIS MORNING,I DECLARED THAT WE SHOULD BE CALLED FOR DOCUMENTATION WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS
I SERVE A GOD THAT HONORS THE DECLARATION OF HIS SERVANT.
SAY AMEN IF YOU ARE SURE YOU WILL GET A TEXT FROM PSC WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!!!

BY THE SPIRITS OF THE JUST MEN MADE PERFECT . . .

THE
GOD OF ABRAHAM,
GOD OF ISAAC,
GOD OF JACOB,
GOD OF JOSEPH,
GOD OF ADEBOYE,
GOD OF OYEDEPO,
GOD OF MILLIONJOYS. . . .

A M E E E N . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie7: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
millionjoys:

BY THE SPIRITS OF THE JUST MEN MADE PERFECT . . .

THE
GOD OF ABRAHAM,
GOD OF ISAAC,
GOD OF JACOB,
GOD OF JOSEPH,
GOD OF ADEBOYE,
GOD OF OYEDEPO,
GOD OF MILLIONJOYS. . . .

A M E E E N . . .
And a Bigger re-Echoing AAAmmMmmEeEennNnnN
All indicators are pointing towards next week...pls all concerned should be prayerful and watching..we meet soon!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
AMEN! AMEN!! and AMEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls and pls, God pls answer us pls, tins r really going XyZ, I really need it now pls GOD pls. Dont go silent on us, Pls act on our behalf pls not evn 4 our sake, but 4 ur name sake dÀt ur name may b glorified in Jesus name. AMEN.!!!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aggiel: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
The list is finally out! Hurray my name is there, first time I'm commenting.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
Aggiel, being ur 1st time commenting, y dont u comment reasonably pls. Were did u c d list? If its a joke, pls dont try it agn. Its Ðam too expensive at dis stage pls.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Is d list out? Somebody should pls say sometin. IS D LIST OUT? ?

If yes, WHERE IS IT??

God pls help me pls!!!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
aggiel: The list is finally out! Hurray my name is there, first time I'm commenting.

I KNOW YOU ARE VERY EXCITED THAT YOU'VE FOUND THIS FORUM . . . BUT PLEASE, DONT BE HYPERACTIVE . . .

IT HAS REALLY BEEN A VERY LONG THREAD BUT THIS WILL TERMINATE SOONEST . . .

AT THIS STAGE, SUSPENSE IS NOTHING TO "WE" HARDENED PROSPECTIVE DETECTIVE . . .

ALL IS WELL . . .

WE ARE VERY RELAX AND COMFORTABLE BUT NOT COMPLACENT . . .

CONGRATS AS OUR WEEKS OF LONG HEADED WAITING IS PACKING OUT AND HAPPY ENDING.

CHEERS . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
I FORESEE AN UPDATE ON WWW.PSC.GOV.NG ON MONDAY 11TH MARCH 2013.

HIGHLIGHTS:
ICT PROFESSIONALS

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Jerome5: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2013
Amen my bro
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by deleolanusi(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
millionjoys: I FORESEE AN UPDATE ON WWW.PSC.GOV.NG ON MONDAY 11TH MARCH 2013.

HIGHLIGHTS:
ICT PROFESSIONALS
May your forseen come true & favour all of us
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
I pray oooooo! We really needed it!!!! All s wellllll!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
IN
THIS
SECOND
WEEK
OF
MARCH

POSITIVELY,
THERE SHALL BE A DRAMATIC AND A SPORADIC TURNAROUND AND CHANGE OF STORY AND LEVEL TO ALL OF US WHO HAVE HITHERTO ENDURED THIS FORUM . . .

LETS HOLD OUR HANDS TIGHTLY TOGETHER . . .

WE ARE ALL MOVING UP TOGETHER . . .
NO ONE WILL BE LEFT ON THE GROUND BELOW BEHIND . . .

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST

4 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olaezebala: 6:03am On Mar 11, 2013
and the waiting will soon be over
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ellektro: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2013
Good morning would-be ASP's, that 11th hour is here, d sms/email has been olready composed, the send button will be hit soon. Congrats in advance. Cheers!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by jzado: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2013
God is more than able 2do whatever he said he will do, we have all waited patiently for training, I pray that this week will be a week of thanksgiving for us all in Jesus name. ASP Isado Joshua
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by seanninoa(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sup ASP's! Today is 11th March, 2013 and still no news from PSC. Please who has a link to anybody in the commission? The silence is damn too much, let someone say something to us. Its very unfair. I thought about going on air to talk about this, what do u guys suggest? Long live future Supols. Abdulrazak Saidu (Kaduna)
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
seanninoa: Sup ASP's! Today is 11th March, 2013 and still no news from PSC. Please who has a link to anybody in the commission? The silence is damn too much, let someone say something to us. Its very unfair. I thought about going on air to talk about this, what do u guys suggest? Long live future Supols. Abdulrazak Saidu (Kaduna)
PSC WILL CALL US FOR DOCUMENTATION ON 29 / 3/2013
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aluta2: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Delex 012: Great ICT officer, our waiting is over. PSC will call us for documentation on 29 -3 -2013 in order to verify our certificates. Let us be prepared. It is well.
U mean we will get de text on 29th or before dem?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
@ Delex, tanx 4 d info, pls permit me to be a little bit inquisitive.
Pls How Sure r u concerning dis info, we'v had ppl giving us dates like dis dat dint workout. Their hav also bn suspission dat evn d psc staff dnt Évn hav enof info as regards dis but u sound confident, pls just tell us how sure dis info is.

Also pls, R u saying we will hear 4rm dem on d 29th or is d documentation going to hold on the 29th.

Pls kindly enlighten us, Tanx

God is in control

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.