Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (314221 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
Let's not get tired in brushing him up, I guess he knows not what he is doing
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
iPassEmAll: Let's not get tired in brushing him up, I guess he knows not what he is doing

U r just a scallywag
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2013
Ipassemall, You are trying to con us to thinking that you are smart, When obviously you have absolutely nothing to offer! Whether you did BSc Police Studies, Msc Police Administration, you are someone I'd simply describe as a useless boy wink

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 8:20am On Jun 11, 2013
eddie1: Ipassemall, you are someone I'd simply describe as a useless boy wink

Kai!!! Can u just stop these fowl languages nd show some sense of maturity. Please!!!!!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2013
MaryQ:

Well said. just leave dis guy o, I hope the guy is not bedridden. Hes mouth just like that bitten by a rabbies infected dog. Only empty barrel makes a noise. even if u live in d same house with the PSC Chairman you would av had a commonsense.

Just lets keep watching as things unfold in their time as u said.

Wooh! Common sense? Bedridden? Bitten by a rabid dog? Come on guys! This is definitely below the belt! I've said this b4; We are going into an industry with a unique combination of civil, public and law enforcing sector; comprising a staff strength of almost half a million!

We have a bad image already and we are trying to riggle out and redeem whatever is left of it! Therefore,
What image are we radiating ?? Don't forget we are a new generation of professionals and should be seen asuch.

If anyone has a problem with comments, constructively critise the PROBLEM without insulting on the PERSON

slim2tite bestie , sorry I had to talk wink

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2013
i always start everyday with a new hope, leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow..... for all those who have insulted me in the course of rendering help or given concrete info which can help some people in the house, i have forgiven you all, i am a guy not a woman, i don't nurse grudges neither malice...good day

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2013
kelvin2yk: i always start everyday with a new hope, leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow..... for all those who have insulted me in the course of rendering help or given concrete info which can help some people in the house, i have forgiven you all, i am a guy not a woman, i don't nurse grudges neither malice...good day
Mature talk!!!
God bless.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2013
kelvin2yk: i always start everyday with a new hope, leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow..... for all those who have insulted me in the course of rendering help or given concrete info which can help some people in the house, i have forgiven you all, i am a guy not a woman, i don't nurse grudges neither malice...good day

100likes!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2013

Certified . . .

WE ARE ONE HAPPY FAMILY
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
Good morning my people, i am begging all of you in the name of Almighty God to pls forgive one another and stop all these vulgar languages against one another in the interest of unity, remember no one is perfect even if kelvin2yk infos is wrong to u it may be right to others and that is individual differences for you, if u consider your feeling towards certain infos try to consider other's feeling as well. Therefore if you have any reasons to criticise pls do so constructively without harming somebody personality/reputation. @kelvin2yk,eddie1,lpass.EaLL,MaryQ,Cross7,omokinky,Chuks315 ets if all of you sincerely believe in ALMIGHTY GOD as your GOD pls let put a stop to this act of enemity,God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
@kelvin my advise for your is that you should not stop giving info but restrict your info only to date/venue of the camp and materials require for use at the camp, any other info aside that pls keep it to yourself to avoid being 'tag' remain bless.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eagle85: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
adebayogani: @kelvin my advise for your is that you should not stop giving info but restrict your info only to date/venue of the camp and materials require for use at the camp, any other info aside that pls keep it to yourself to avoid being 'tag' remain bless.

Very selfish 1. Dis attitude won't take us anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ajaynew: 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ALL, I THINK THE MAJOR PROBLEM WE ARE FACING IS BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF PROPER CALENDER FOR THIS PARTICULAR RECRUITMENT, I KNOW THE LAST RECRUITMENT HAD A CALENDER THAT WAS PROPERLY FOLLOWED.LOOKING AT THE RECENT ISSUES IN THE HOUSE,MY QUESTION IS WHY A SUP LIST IF ALL THE QUALIFIED PEOPLE AND TOTAL AMOUNT NEEDED WAS IN THE FIRST LIST AND WHO IS QUALIFIED TO BE IN THIS SUP LIST, WE DONT EVEN KNOW IF WE WILL SEE A DIFFERENT LIST WHEN IT GOES TO THE PRINT MEDIA, AMAZING HOW THINGS RUN IN THIS COUNTRY. ANYWAY THE TRUTH IS THERE IS LIST THAT IS GOING TO BE ADDED TO THE ALREADY EXISTING LIST THATS 4 SURE.ONE THING WE MUST DO IS TO WAIT FOR THE INPUTS OF THE NEW MAN.
@KELVIN JUDGING FROM YOUR RECENT POSTS, I DO THINK YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB IN THIS THREAD. I WAS THINKING IF YOU SAW A CERTIFIED LIST OF 17* AND 8* (WHICH I SUPPOSE FROM YOUR POSTS, THIS LIST SHOULD BE WITH THE E DEPARTMENT NOW) WHY ARE YOU NOW SENDING PEOPLE TO THEIR BENEFACTOR.
@MARYQ, I BLIV YOU JUST JOINED THIS THREAD, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT A LADY SHOULD HAVE RESPECT 4 PEOPLE EXPECIALLY A MAN.FROM YOUR FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD, I FELT YOU WERE A NICE LADY, BUT AM DISAPPOINTED IN U SINCERLY,YOU DONT HAVE RIGTHS TO INSULT ANY1 HERE, YOU NEED TO GO AND LOOK AT YOUR FRIEND'S(
millionjoys:

Certified . . .

WE ARE ONE HAPPY FAMILY
) POST, HE IS A NEW MAN NOW, YOU BETTER FOLLOW HIS PATH.

CHANGE 2015.

@ALL, HAV A BLISSFUL DAY.

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cresporulz(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
i ve a feeling sumone is using a username to divide us in this forum... Watch out for the username, he is always causing problems and confussions. I wnt point fingers but i pray someone else sees from my point of view. #just saying#
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by lionheartk: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
@all, relax and allow things to unfold naturally.
@ajay, i admire you.
@kelvin, nice job, just that the previous list has 168 ASP and 77 Insp. Are u saying less than 1O names were added to each cat?
@ psc, pls hurry up with ur plans and save us from high B.P

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
cresporulz: i ve a feeling sumone is using a username to divide us in this forum... Watch out for the username, he is always causing problems and confussions. I wnt point fingers but i pray someone else sees from my point of view. #just saying#

Any pointers ?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
@eagle80 sincerely speaking i did't mean what u think it was just a mistake not to have told kelvin2yk to include info such as supp....list pls forgive me.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
Yap here i cum@Kelvin who told u dat there is going to be a superstition list?even though there is goin to be a superstition list ar u PSC spokesman?bro Kelvin please learn how to pandle ur own canoe,i fink d info we need here is wot bro Adebayogani is trying to expaciate.so military zone keep off from superstition list
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
I SAW AN OFFICER TODAY . . .
AN INSPECTOR FOR THAT MATTER.

I LOVE THE WAY HE WAS DISCHARGING HIS DUTY IN THE PUBLIC .

SO, I AM PROUD TO BECOME A GALANT OFFICER

WE ARE ONE HAPPY FAMILY HERE.

EVEN GFREY6, THE INITIATOR WON'T BE HAPPY SEEING ALL THESE BROHAHA . . .

PLEASE LETS BE UNITED ON THIS FORUM AGAIN AND ENJOY OURSELVES.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
2013-06-14 RELEASE OF DATE AND VENUE FOR THE CANDIDATE RECRUITED INTO NPF AS(ICT PROFESSIONAL)
Following the conclusion of the selection process conducted for qualified candidate for appointment into the Nigeria police force as(ICT PROFESSIONALs)C/ASPs and C/INSPs,the police service commission hereby release the date and venue for the training.
1. Training of the successful candidate will commence on 1st July 2013 at the police college,Abeokuta for the C/ASPs and police college Ikeja for C/INSP.Candidate are to report early on the date of resumption to the college.Letters of appointment will be issued to successful candidate at their respective college.
3.Candidate are to report at the college with following
i. Original credencials
ii. Letters of identification from Local goverment
iii. 2 pieces of white round neck vest
v. 2 pairs of white shorts
vi. Six passport photograph
and etc update later
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
I HEREBY WANT TO OFFICIALLY REVOKE MY RESIGNATION FROM THIS GREAT FORUM OCCUPIED BY GREAT MEN AND WOMEN OF DESTINY.

MJ
IS
BACK . . .

BIGGER, BETTER AND STRONGER WITH MILLIONS OF JOY TO DISTRIBUTE . . .

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
ccs Jaga: 2013-06-14 RELEASE OF DATE AND VENUE FOR THE CANDIDATE RECRUITED INTO NPF AS(ICT PROFESSIONAL)
Following the conclusion of the selection process conducted for qualified candidate for appointment into the Nigeria police force as(ICT PROFESSIONALs)C/ASPs and C/INSPs,the police service commission hereby release the date and venue for the training.
1. Training of the successful candidate will commence on 1st July 2013 at the police college,Abeokuta for the C/ASPs and police college Ikeja for C/INSP.Candidate are to report early on the date of resumption to the college.Letters of appointment will be issued to successful candidate at their respective college.
3.Candidate are to report at the college with following
i. Original credencials
ii. Letters of identification from Local goverment
iii. 2 pieces of white round neck vest
v. 2 pairs of white shorts
vi. Six passport photograph
and etc update later
Which one is this again? Kai
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
Am Loving this!! MJ u are welcome back..this our ICT pioneer set na crazy settings ooo!! Camp go make sense die

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
with the personality portrayed online here, there are certain peeps i dont intend to meet or even share rooms with in camp. Damn! what attitude !! while still handling those on ground, seem another was loose....

haba!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by slim2tite: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=Don Tim]with the personality portrayed online here, there are certain peeps i dont intend to meet or even share rooms with in camp. Damn! what attitude !! while still handling those on ground, seem another was loose....

haba!

U said it all...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
Don Tim: with the personality portrayed online here, there are certain peeps i dont intend to meet or even share rooms with in camp. Damn! what attitude !! while still handling those on ground, seem another was loose....

haba!
grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by MaryQ(f): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
Don Tim: with the personality portrayed online here, there are certain peeps i dont intend to meet or even share rooms with in camp. Damn! what attitude !! while still handling those on ground, seem another was loose....

haba!

U ve talked, i dont like guys dat discriminate, but do u think u are clean enough to share room wit other people.
Wat of if people are running away from u. Dats worse.
Rethink, always tolerate others for wu dey are.
@kelvin, u are sweet.
Am sori. Pls. Ok.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
MaryQ:

U ve talked, i dont like guys dat discriminate, but do u think u are clean enough to share room wit other people.
Wat of if people are running away from u. Dats worse.
Rethink, always tolerate others for wu dey are.
@kelvin, u are sweet.
Am sori. Pls. Ok.

are you for real? do you really understand my post ? wu mentioned clean? lady take a step back.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
I AM SHAKING MY HEAD

NOW THAT WE HAVE ALL SHOWN UP OURSELVES, OPPRESSED OURSELVES,
DEPRESSED OURSELVES AND DISAPPOINTED OURSELVES IN A PUBLIC FORUM LIKE THIS.

PLEASE LETS MAKE AMENDMENTS, EMBRACE OURSELVES, SUPPORT OURSELVES, ENCOURAGE OURSELVES AND ENJOY OURSELVES BEFORE THE REAL WORK STARTS AND THERE MAY BE NO CHANCE TO SMILE LET ALONE LAUGH AS USUAL AGAIN.

I BEG,
EVERYBODY
HERE
IS
A
V.I.P
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
millionjoys:

NOW THAT WE HAVE ALL SHOWN UP OURSELVES, OPPRESSED OURSELVES,
DEPRESSED OURSELVES AND DISAPPOINTED OURSELVES IN A PUBLIC FORUM LIKE THIS.

I REFUSE TO BE PART OF THAT CATEGORY, mj, speak for yourself!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
I KNOW THAT SOME BIG BROS AND BOSS IN THE PROFESSION ARE FOLLOWING UP THIS FORUM AS GUESTS.

PLS LET US UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL HAVE OUR INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES DUE TO OUR DIVERSE BACKGROUND THAT ARE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL ALONG RELIGION, ETHNIC, GENDER, EDUCATION, SOCIAL CLASS ETC.

SO, LET US ALWAYS REMEMBER WHAT BROUGHT ALL OF US TOGETHER.
"ICT POLICING"

I AM APPEALING EARNESTLY, LET US ACHIEVE OUR OBJECTIVE DESPITE ALL ODDS.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.