Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,325 members, 7,971,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:11 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (316887 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
millionjoys:

I THINK TRAINING IN FOREIGN AREA MAY NOT BE FEASIBLE BECAUSE PCIT, ABEOKUTA IS AN ARTIFICIAL FOREIGN FACILITY WHICH WILL SUFFICE TO "them".

Really ? I didn't knw " PCIT, ABEOKUTA IS AN ARTIFICIAL FOREIGN FACILITY" undecided
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
tallceejay:

Really ? I didn't knw " PCIT, ABEOKUTA IS AN ARTIFICIAL FOREIGN FACILITY" undecided

I EXPECTED THE TRAINING TO BE 6 MONTHS AT ANY POLICE COLLEGE IN NIGERIA FOR THE

DRILLING,
LECTURES ON
CITIZEN,
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION,
CRINIMAL LAW,
CODE OF CONDUCT AND OTHER POLICE ETHICS.

THEN ANOTHER 3 MONTHS IN ANOTHER ENVIRONMENT FOR ICT TRAINING WHERE POWER SUPPLY WILL WORK 100%

ANYWAY, THERE ARE SOME PLACES HERE IN NIGERIA THAT ARE UP TO THESE STANDARDS.

THANK YOU
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 2:27am On Jun 16, 2013
"I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all." (Ecclesiastes 9:11).

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:13am On Jun 16, 2013
Abrespect: "I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all." (Ecclesiastes 9:11).

Bros, you should be in bed by now. . .

I guess you are really watching and praying to know the time when they will blow the whistle of heaven
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 3:24am On Jun 16, 2013
2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. (NIV)
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 3:47am On Jun 16, 2013
2 Corinthians 4:7-11
But we've dis treasure in jars of clay 2 show dat dis all surpassing power is 4rm God & not 4rm us. We're hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. We always carry around in our body d death of Jesus, so dat d life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. 4 we who're alive're always being given over 2 death 4 Jesus' sake, so dat his life may be revealed in our mortal body. (NIV)
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:37am On Jun 16, 2013
THIS NEW WEEK IS THE DETERMINANT OF OUR RESUMPTION . . .

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BETWEEN MONDAY, 17TH AND FRIDAY, 21ST JUNE, 2013.

OUR CASE IS SETTLED ALREADY.

JUST LETS KEEP REJOICING IN THE LORD
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2013
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
wasted page 92....
Page 93 ..... 50% loading!!!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
ruffsoul: wasted page 92....
Page 93 ..... 50% loading!!!

MY BROTHER,
NO PAGE FROM 0 TO 92 HERE HAS BEEN A WASTE.

WE DONT KNOW WHAT THE PAGES AHEAD HOLD IN STOCK . . .
ITS ONLY FAITH THAT KEEPS US MOVING . . .
NOT EVEN THE PROMISES OF THE MR. PRESIDENT OR MR. PSC

BUT WE HAVE ALREADY KNOWN THE PAST . . .
FULL OF DIFFERENT LESSONS . . .

THE IRONY IS THAT,

THE PAGES 93 AND BEYOND WILL NOT COME WITHOUT PAGES 0 TO 92 EXISTENCE . . .

NO WASTE,
ONLY THAT WE ARE IN HASTE . . .

ALL IS WELL

PAGE 100 WILL MEET US AFTER TRAINING HAS KICKED OFF

I AM SURE THAT MOST OF US WILL AGREE 100% THAT SOME GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO US THIS WEEK . . .

SURELY,
GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW US
ALL THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
@ALL HAPPY SUNDAY,THIS WEEK IS OUR WEEK IJN(AMEN),COS NO TIME TO CHECK TIME
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
Crespoluz
Css jaga, apply caution. Dont jam my frquency again.

Bros apply thermocool,I don't plan to jam ur frequency bt as an agbalagba i mean a woged entity,''Eku ile la n ki ara ile''and agba kin wa loja ki ori omo tuntun bend.d reason y i need to corect u is dat animales ar goin by d way of photocopy machine,Ilya du lake (IMSU RIGHT)?hahaha i do cum to dat ilya 4 igbaladun.anyway for onward unity this is hmmmmmm LSF CCS JAGA,CHIEF,OF ILLYA OLOSUNTA OWALANTA 2011/2012,I AM SO MUCH MADE IN HONG KONG BORN IN 9JA TANSFORMED AT DAT SAME ILLYA(OLOSUNTA),I AM THAT I AM, THAT SAME BABA DAT WAS TRANSGBAWEED TINAPOINT,EVEN KPAPKPA LIBERATED ..................IN CASE U WNT TO GO BY D WAY OF AKILAPA AKILESE I SUGEST U SUSPEND DAT TILL LSF JESU ANSA OUR PRAYER ON THIS ATIMATI SO AS NOT TO DERAIL DIS THREAD.TILL DEN MAY UR CASINGER NEVER REMANA LAKA YINKA AYEFELE, AND WALK WALK AND WALK AND NEVER JAM CHALES OLUMO DAT IS TO SAY CHALES AGBAKO.AV DANGEROUSLY LANDU
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
For all those who have been waiting for the supp. List, watch out this week, I wish u all the best.. cos the so called list will be sent to npf. Happy wknd, sunday and Father's day
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
undecidedMillions of joy or Millions of dates, take it easy on your unwanted info. Stick to quoting the bible
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by tallceejay(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
kelvin2yk: For all those who have been waiting for the supp. List, watch out this week, I wish u all the best.. cos the so called list will be sent to npf, training dept . Happy wknd, sunday and Father's day

Thanks for the info...what can you say precisely abt the training date ??
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
This jaga guy just dey write jaga-jaga up & down. Are you writing in your cult's slangs? undecided seems like you haven't out grown ur university or even ur secondary school. Born in HK made in 9ja? must you write something baba?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
eddie1: This jaga guy just dey write jaga-jaga up & down. Are you writing in your cult's slangs? undecided seems like you haven't out grown ur university or even ur secondary school. Born in HK made in 9ja? must you write something baba?

LDKMDO, slow down bro, its was for cariable entities in d hemisphere
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aminuibrahim(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
Wish comes with a success, lets pray for a good update on the the PSC site within this week.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
eddie1: undecidedMillions of joy or Millions of dates, take it easy on your unwanted info. Stick to quoting the bible

MAN,
STOP ALL THESE HERESIES AND BLASPHEMIES.
I DONT WANT TO THINK THAT YOU HAVE IDENTITY CRISIS.

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT THIS PLATFORM FEATURES IS HIGHLY PLURALISTIC . . .

AND THAT

. . . "WE" ARE WORKING VERY HARD HERE TO RESTORE UNITY AND SANITY BACK TO THIS HOUSE . . .

SO,
FOR GOD SAKE

PLEASE, I EARNESTLY SEEK YOUR INDULGENCE FOR COOPERATION . . .

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO SO . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2013
Gud Morning @ all
May d PEACE of our LORD JESUS CHRIST be with us, as we await our callup 4rm PSC, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by omokinky(f): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2013
LORD! U r so good, U r worthy of all my p-r-a-i-s-e.
LORD! U r so good, U r exalted U r d LORD MOST HIGH.

Good morning pals, do ve a blessed week ahead
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aminuibrahim(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2013
Let our prayers be answered for a call up from PSC
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by schoolsinabuja: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2013
GOD BLESS U ALL. WE PATIENTLY WAIT FOR THE CALL UP LETTERS FROM PSC.
DONT 4GET THAT THEY THAT KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL DO EXPLOITS
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2013
[quote author=ccs Jaga] Crespoluz
Css jaga, apply caution. Dont jam my frquency again.

Bros apply thermocool,I don't plan to jam ur frequency bt as an agbalagba i mean a woged entity,''Eku ile la n ki ara ile''and agba kin wa loja ki ori omo tuntun bend.d reason y i need to corect u is dat animales ar goin by d way of photocopy machine,Ilya du lake (IMSU RIGHT)?hahaha i do cum to dat ilya 4 igbaladun.anyway for onward unity this is hmmmmmm LSF CCS JAGA,CHIEF,OF ILLYA OLOSUNTA OWALANTA 2011/2012,I AM SO MUCH MADE IN HONG KONG BORN IN 9JA TANSFORMED AT DAT SAME ILLYA(OLOSUNTA),I AM THAT I AM, THAT SAME BABA DAT WAS TRANSGBAWEED TINAPOINT,EVEN KPAPKPA LIBERATED ..................IN CASE U WNT TO GO BY D WAY OF AKILAPA AKILESE I SUGEST U SUSPEND DAT TILL LSF JESU ANSA OUR PRAYER ON THIS ATIMATI SO AS NOT TO DERAIL DIS THREAD.TILL DEN MAY UR CASINGER NEVER REMANA LAKA YINKA AYEFELE, AND WALK WALK AND WALK AND NEVER JAM CHALES OLUMO DAT IS TO SAY CHALES AGBAKO.AV DANGEROUSLY LANDU
[/quot

dayziz be elongatua o jare...
Walk and shine!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2013
ASPs AND INSPECTORs . . .

I JUST RECEIVED THE TEXT NOW AND I HAVE NEVER APPLIED FOR ANY JOB LIKE THAT . . .

PLS IS IT GENUINE . . .

You are invited for an interview at CLOVER HILLS NIG,by 9:AM on THURSDAY 20/6/2013. No 115, Adeniyi jones (Valcanizer bus-stop) Ikeja,Lagos. Code NO: CHN 63963

CAN YOU IMAGINE . . .

ME THAT AM EXPECTING MY CALLUP FROM PSC LATEST THURSDAY, 20/06/2013 BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ajaynew: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
millionjoys:

I THINK TRAINING IN FOREIGN AREA MAY NOT BE FEASIBLE BECAUSE PCIT, ABEOKUTA IS AN ARTIFICIAL FOREIGN FACILITY WHICH WILL SUFFICE TO "them". undecided

WELL DONE MJ, BUT MY QUESTION IS WHAT ARE THE REASONS WHY NPF WANTED TO SEND US ABROAD FOR TRAINING(THAT IS IF THERE WAS ACTUALLY A PLAN TO TAKE US ABROAD), WAS IT BECAUSE THERE ARE NO PROPER FACILITIES IN THEIR COLLAGES. THERE ARE A LOT OF REASONS WHY GOVERNMENT OR PRIVATE FIRMS SEND THEIR STAFF ABROAD FOR TRAINING, I BELIEVE ITS NOT JUST BECAUSE OF FACILITIES AND POWER, EVEN PEOPLE WHO READ ART/SOCIAL SCIENCES COURSES ARE ALSO SENT ABROAD FOR TRAINING. SO I THINK THE REASONS WHY THEY WANTED TO SEND US ABROAD MUST BE PUT INTO CONSIDERATION BEFORE THINKING WHETHER IT IS FEASIBLE OR NOT.

@MJ GOOD ONE FROM YOU
millionjoys:
SO,
FOR GOD SAKE

PLEASE, I EARNESTLY SEEK YOUR INDULGENCE FOR COOPERATION . . .

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO SO . . .

@ALL, PLEASE LOG ON TO [url]WWW.YOOKOS.COM[/url].

MY ERNEST PRAYER IS THAT EVERYONE OF US ON THIS THREAD WHO AT LEAST WAS AT THE INTERVIEW,SHOULD BE THERE AT THE CAMP COS U GUYS R DOING GR8.

@ALL, AV A PLEASANT WEEK.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
Anyone who claim he is calling the shots here is a liar. NPF is a diff organisation all together, unpredictable to d core. it is gud to express optimism, my point is no one amongst us here knw wen and how. it is comin bt in an unexpected way and manner. be cool guys
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
What I think we need MOST is prayers. It is a misnomer 4 us 2 ve waited thus far.
This delay in d recruitment process is really affecting my plans. I'm unable 2 execute a long term project. WWW. WHAT HAPPEN!?
O' Lord take charge, Father pls let PSC contact us FAST!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
ajay_new:

WELL DONE MJ, BUT MY QUESTION IS WHAT ARE THE REASONS WHY NPF WANTED TO SEND US ABROAD FOR TRAINING(THAT IS IF THERE WAS ACTUALLY A PLAN TO TAKE US ABROAD), WAS IT BECAUSE THERE ARE NO PROPER FACILITIES IN THEIR COLLAGES. THERE ARE A LOT OF REASONS WHY GOVERNMENT OR PRIVATE FIRMS SEND THEIR STAFF ABROAD FOR TRAINING, I BELIEVE ITS NOT JUST BECAUSE OF FACILITIES AND POWER, EVEN PEOPLE WHO READ ART/SOCIAL SCIENCES COURSES ARE ALSO SENT ABROAD FOR TRAINING. SO I THINK THE REASONS WHY THEY WANTED TO SEND US ABROAD MUST BE PUT INTO CONSIDERATION BEFORE THINKING WHETHER IT IS FEASIBLE OR NOT.

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT

THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE ADVERT OF THIS JOB WAS JULY, 2012.
I ONLY APPLIED BECAUSE IT IS AN ICT PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS AND IT WAS WELL SORTED AND CODED (A1,A2,A3,A3,B1,B2,B3,B4).
SO, I CONSULTED AN TOP POLICE OFFICER TO KNOW THE IMPLICATION OF THESE.

THIS IS WHAT HE TOLD ME. . .

BOY, THIS IS A SPECIAL PROJECT OF THE NPF UNDERTAKEN BY A TOP OFFICER . . .
(BECAUSE, SOME TOP OFFICERS WILL TAKE A PROJECT ON HEALTH, GAMES/SPORT ETC) BUT HE CHOSE ICT AND IT WAS APPROVED.
PSC SUPPOSED TO HAVE JUST SELECTED SOME OFFICERS ALREADY EXISTING IN THE SYSTEM BUT THEY WANT NEW, YOUNG AND FRESH BLOOD IN THE SYSTEM AS PART OF THE REFORM AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS AND IT WAS LATER APPROVED.

IT IS NOT A MICROSOFT OFFICE TRAINING NEITHER IS IT CCNA CONFIG . . .

IT IS MORE ROBUST THAN WHAT YOU THINK ...

IF YOU'VE MADE IT, ITS EITHER A MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH FOR YOU OR OTHERWISE (BECAUSE IT IS A DESTINY CHOICE)
ITS A PRIVILEGE TO SERVE YOUR FATHERLAND . . .
ITS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY . . .

SO, THE CURRICULUM AS I HEARD WAS STRICTLY CORE ICT . . .
THATS WHY YOUR CBT WAS THAT TOUGH AND PRO-METRIC.

IN SHORT, THE ESSENCE OF FOREIGN TRAINING IS BECAUSE THE GADGETS TO BE HANDLED ARE SO SOPHISTICATED THAT YOU ARE TO BE SUBJECTED TO SUCH ENVIRONMENT FOR TRAINING.

BUT, IF THERE WILL BE SIMULATIONS AND ARTIFICIAL ENVIRONMENT HERE, "I THINK THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR FOREIGN AGAIN".
THAT MEANS SOME CHINCO, INDIES OR WHITE MAY COME AROUND AS INSTRUCTOR.

BUT MAN PROPOSES AND GOD DISPOSES . . .

IT IS A SERIOUS TRAINING THAT SOME PEOPLE MAY EMMMM IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN BECAUSE IT WILL BE INTELLIGENCE DEMANDING.

I CAN SAY MORE THAN THIS AS WE ARE ON A PUBLIC PLATFORM.

. . . IT IS POSSIBLE THAT I MUST HAVE BEEN DECEIVED OR DERAILED, BUT WHAT I HAVE SEEN SO FAR FROM THE DAY OF CBT TILL NOW HAS SHOWN A HIGH LEVEL OF THOROUGHNESS AND SERIOUSNESS ON THE PART OF PSC . . .

SO WE ARE ONLINE AND WE ARE INLINE . . .

PCIT, ABEOKUTA IS A PLACE I KNOW VERY WELL . . . THOUGH I HAVE NOT ENTERED BEFORE O O O O.

I DONT THINK THERE ARE FACILITY FOR DRILLS, ESPECIALLY FOR NEW BLOOD LIKE US EXCEPT FOR MAY BE JOGGING AND GYMNASIUM.

SO, WE HAVE ALREADY SPENT ALMOST A YEAR AND IT IS TOO LATE FOR US TO BE LATE.

LETS KEEP WATCHING AS THE REALITY REACTS ON US . . .

NIGERIA IS ON A FAST LANE TO THE LAND OF PROMISE, SO PLEASE DONT COMPROMISE. . .

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS AS WE WAIT FOR OUR LETTERS THIS WEEK
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
Abrespect: What I think we need MOST is prayers. It is a misnomer 4 us 2 ve waited thus far.
This delay in d recruitment process is really affecting my plans. I'm unable 2 execute a long term project. WWW. WHAT HAPPEN!?
O' Lord take charge, Father pls let PSC contact us FAST!

My Dear Brother,
Remember, just like yesterday, when we waited and waited for Interview . . .
But we discovered that when the right time comes . . .

There will be no excuse . . .

I have a feeling that we are going for DOCUMENTATION before TRAINING cha . . .

Stay blessed
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
@millions this is how u spoke about the process initially before the list claiming GEJ was even intrested that a Top officer said he couldn't help u that it was gonna be strictly on merit bla bla bla bla...now u have come again,better do your research properly before u start fantacising, hehehehehehehe bro awake from ur dreams even the GD guys that are gonna be more active on field than us only jog with light drills@kano camp,all this ur long english na FORMAT ooo ,calm down

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
Cross007: @millions this is how u spoke about the process initially before the list claiming GEJ was even intrested that a Top officer said he couldn't help u that it was gonna be strictly on merit bla bla bla bla...now u have come again,better do your research properly before u start fantacising, hehehehehehehe bro awake from ur dreams even the GD guys that are gonna be more active on field than us only jog with light drills@kano camp,all this ur long english na FORMAT ooo ,calm down

Thank you, Boss !

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.