Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Encounter With A 'cat' Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With A 'cat' Girl (687 Views)

My First And Last Encounter With A Dirty Olosho / My encounter with a small xxxxx / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With A 'cat' Girl by frostbyte: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
I some how got away with this one, but if it happened now , I wouldn't have a clue on what to say.
I went out of state for a job assignment and met a lady there that went out with me.
Most of the times we made love she cat's claw scratched my back, though slightly painful, i didn't realize how deep those scars were. When I confronted her to stopping it,, she said i ought to be pleased that it was a sign of approval that she loved every bit of me. When I was done with the assignment and got back home to my girlfriend, when she saw all the fine line marks on my back , she screamed and asked how i got them. I guess she knew how i got them but she let it slid. All the marks cleared off eventually. If it was you NOW what convincing story would you tell. Just incase it happens again to anyone.
Re: Encounter With A 'cat' Girl by k2039: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wetin im come teach us
Re: Encounter With A 'cat' Girl by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
tell her the truth and beg her for forgiveness. blame the devil for your action. angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Gift Or Not / How Do U Cope Wit Your Wife High Pay At Work / The Proposal Vs Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.