Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,135 members, 7,903,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Off the Hook - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Off the Hook (1536 Views)

Rap Hook In BURSTED By Hodgreat Is Really Challenging All Naija Artistes / Hook Me Up With A Reputable Tv Exec Or Producer To Pitch My Reality Tv Series / Will Smith & Jay-z Hook Up For Movie Project(s). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Off the Hook by Hairat007(f): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Nothing!!!
Re: Off the Hook by scottN(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
grin It's the role he's gonna b playing in a movie

http://news.naij.com/8700.html
Re: Off the Hook by VillageBoi(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hairat007: I just got the news that famous actor Desmond Elliot has been slaughtered In a hotel! I sincerely don't know how true this is and i hope to God its not true.

It is TRUE but if your lazy gbeborun a$$ did a google check you would have found out it was for a movie scene!

1 Like

Re: Off the Hook by VillageBoi(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
scottN: grin It's the role he's gonna b playing in a movie

Thank you ScottN, beat me by a few seconds! lol
Re: Off the Hook by Hairat007(f): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
VillageBoi:

It is TRUE but if your lazy gbeborun a$$ did a google check you would have found out it was for a movie scene!

. Thanx for your unimportant response. You still could have given ur response In a more responsible way. Dat insult was so unnecessary and uncalled for! Just wish people wld learn to grow up. Since i now know d truth tanx to gentle man ScottN, tink i wld jst remove d post tanx Scott such a gentle man indeed.
Re: Off the Hook by VillageBoi(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hairat007: . Thanx for your unimportant response. You still could have given ur response In a more responsible way. Dat insult was so unnecessary and uncalled for! Just wish people wld learn to grow up.

Oh please! In all your responsiblity you couldn't wait to own the bragging rights of "Na me talk am first". You're just as ridiculous as Nigerian journos that write absolute crap without ever caring to verify. Stop being so lazy, learn how to do simple research and post responsibly. And if you wan vex then vex.
Re: Off the Hook by Hairat007(f): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
If i follow riff-raff vex den I'm actually jobless! Look who is a good researcher! Ɣ not go dwn history lane 2 check if i have bothered posting any news first In d past b4 running ur mouth! D guy In Question is one actor i dnt joke wiv. If na u no body go hear In decades. Learn to address pple In a more responsible way. U have ears so please HEAR!!! - -I'm out
Re: Off the Hook by a1solution: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
You people should stop all this online querel please
Re: Off the Hook by VillageBoi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
a1solution: You people should stop all this online querel please

Bros no be quarrel oh. It just wasn't a very good 'initial' post from her.

@ HARIAT777 - Was your original post wrong? YES. Was I harsh on you? YES. So here is an apology for that - sorry. Is that accepted?

Simple truth is Nigerian jouranlism sucks; for them to have 'reported' it as a 'tease/joke' is completely wrong. Try that anywhere in the world and they'd be hit with a ton of multi million $$$ lawsuits. We Naija people really need to be careful.

(1)

Preacher(series) / Watch This Sci-fi Short Film : Best Nigerian Film You've Seen This Year / Kim Possible (2019) – Download Full Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.