Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:54 AM

She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast (2019 Views)

She Wouldn't Date Him Because Of His D*ck Size / 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) / My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Mayydee(f): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2012
My elder sister who is a banker got married 3 years ago. She was 2 months pregnant for a guy whom she courted for 4years as at the time of the introduction ceremony. On the day of the introduction ceremony which was scheduled for 1p.m, we waited for the groom till 5p.m before someone contacted us that he was in the police station. On getting there we realised one of his GF whom he had been dating for a year got him arrested. I advised my sis not 2 go ahead but she declined saying she was in luv with him.
To shorten the whole story they got married bt she has never been happy. My sis secured him a contract from which he gained a lot of money but went instead 2 open a supermaket 4 one of his concubine. He collected a large sum of money from my sis and travelled to SA only to come back to nigeria after some weeks after he had bn duped by d woman he went to meet.
My sis wants to leave him bt she's pregnant again using that as an excuse. I luv my sis and my family want her to leave him bt she's afraid of him cos he beats her and threatens to kill her if she leave him cos he loves her as he claims.
I really don't knw how to go about telling or forcing my sis to leave the beast. What should she do and how can i help? I dont want her dead from being sad.
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by jhydebaba(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2012
Aproko, allow ur sister to leave her life now. If she leave the marriage, will you marry her?
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Sijo01(f): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2012
Somebody call 911
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Sijo01(f): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2012
jhydebaba: Aproko, allow ur sister to leave her life now. If she leave the marriage, will you marry her?

Make d man kill am, abi??
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by jhydebaba(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
Sijo01:

Make d man kill am, abi??
If you ask me, na who I go ask? The matter wey u see so, he heavy for mouth...Tala na tani ara ro?
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Mynd44: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
There is noting you can do here as she does not want to leave him or fo you want to kidnap her?
I just hope he doespee for her silliness with her life sha
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by k2039: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mayydee: My elder sister who is a banker got married 3 years ago. She was 2 months pregnant for a guy whom she courted for 4years as at the time of the introduction ceremony. On the day of the introduction ceremony which was scheduled for 1p.m, we waited for the groom till 5p.m before someone contacted us that he was in the police station. On getting there we realised one of his GF whom he had been dating for a year got him arrested. I advised my sis not 2 go ahead but she declined saying [size=14pt]she was in luv with him[/size].

To shorten the whole story they got married bt [size=14pt]she has never been happy.[/size] My sis secured him a contract from which he gained a lot of money but went instead 2 open a supermaket 4 one of his concubine. He collected a large sum of money from my sis and travelled to SA only to come back to nigeria after some weeks after he had bn duped by d woman he went to meet.
My sis wants to leave him bt she's pregnant again [size=14pt]using that as an excuse[/size]. I luv my sis and my family want her to leave him bt she's afraid of him cos he beats her and threatens to kill her if she leave him cos he loves her as he claims.
I really don't knw how to go about telling or forcing my sis to leave the beast. What should she do and how can i help? I dont want her dead from being sad.

[size=18pt]How old is she,I dont think she is matured enough to have gotten married.
[/size]

She doesnt understand what love is.Love aint blind.
If not that she is your sister I would have described her with the right vocabulary

[size=18pt]She is suffering from delusional disorder[/size]

Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Sijo01(f): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2012
jhydebaba:
If you ask me, na who I go ask? The matter wey u see so, he heavy for mouth...Tala na tani ara ro?

I b dey enjoy d song o,.....y u come spoil am wit 'Tala na tani ara ro?'...........oya translate.
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Sijo01(f): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
k2039:

Sorry to say this,I think your sister is in LOVE

sentence compltd.
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by acidtalk: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
Most times people are in LOST (not lust) and claim they are in Love.

This is very common with ladies in their earlier 20s (immauture on their part) upto very late 20s and 30s(desperation of this other part). It is a common knowledge that so many ladies of today open their eyes wide open and marry a Demon just because they want to have the MRS attached to their name and even when they have almost been killed in the relationship they are also scared and ashamed of walking out because they fear people will point fingers and mock them that they are divorced.

What ever it is, I advice you to thread softly on this issue even though she is your sister.

Every man with his life. Just give her the little advise you can and leave her. If you force her out of the marriage, trust me she will eventually put the blame on you and the remaining members of your family.

She is old enough to know what she really wants.
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by freecocoa(f): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
And yet another horrible tale of a married woman.

Let her stay there till he kills her, mstcheew.undecided
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by jhydebaba(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
Sijo01:

I b dey enjoy d song o,.....y u come spoil am wit 'Tala na tani ara ro?'...........oya translate.
If I translate am, u gonna engage me in an e-fight.

I take style call u aproko
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by k2039: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
Sijo01:

sentence compltd.
I already edited my post,was confused initialy because I didnt want to get on her brother's nerve
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Dsage1: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2012
@op, I think your sister is old enough to decide how to live her life. Beside, she loves the guy and refused to leave him, so there is nothing you can do about it.

If the beating part of your story was true, then your sister should be taking to moronic center to further her education. How on earth will your sister refused to leave a man who has turned her to football.
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Sijo01(f): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2012
jhydebaba: If I translate am, u gonna engage me in an e-fight.

I take style call u aproko

Lmao, am not a fighter nah.
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by sweetcheecks(f): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
@Op, take this to the family section, I think you might get better advice there. Here they are not doing justice to your post.

All the best for your sis.
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by jhydebaba(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2012
Sijo01:

Lmao, am not a fighter nah.
You once engaged me in an e-fight, remember?
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Nnekacherry: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
That lady doesn't know what's good for her..
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Sijo01(f): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
jhydebaba:
You once engaged me in an e-fight, remember?

you sure u'r nt mistakin my handle 4anoda?..... Cnt remember though.
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by jhydebaba(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
Sijo01:

you sure u'r nt mistakin my handle 4anoda?..... Cnt remember though.
https://www.nairaland.com/1027331/#11924203

Oya, tell me sorry cheesy
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Sijo01(f): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2012
^Hahahahahaha. Sorry ke?...... Thats not a fight na.
Sorry all d same. Hapi now...... gudnit, off 2dreamland.
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by jhydebaba(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2012
Sijo01: ? Thats not a fight na.
Until you slit my throat before you consider it a fight?

Sijo01: Hapi now......
Yeah, so so hapi now. cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by cowgurl: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2012
Oh no, not again! Need to read sweet stories about marriages, am tired of reading them shiitty tales!
Tell ur sis, She got what she deserved, yes I said so with no remorse!
That's what one gets when they majestically walk down the aisle with an infidel, ignoring the glaring signs which was written before them.
Now instead of one kid, she's gat two kids to cater for, smh!
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2012
To even give a suggestion/advise about how to salvage the marriage now is irrelevant.. Naturally some women are born to be slaves and when they get their freedom they become master.. And in order for a slave to become a master, An external power/force is needed. maybe your sister as being hypnotised Who knows? poster, part of your destiny is to rescue your sister from the hands of this beast. If you don't, you might live to regret it. Infact journalists/newspapers e.g will gladly publish your sister's story when her demonic husband kills her. You know what that means right? They make monies from selling the story. Stand up and do something. I don't know how you will do it but you just have to do something.. sueing your sister's husband to court might be one of the ways, but of cause, there are so many ways

Have a pleasant evening.

Benraz
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mayydee: My elder sister who is a banker got married 3 years ago. She was 2 months pregnant for a guy whom she courted for 4years as at the time of the introduction ceremony. On the day of the introduction ceremony which was scheduled for 1p.m, we waited for the groom till 5p.m before someone contacted us that he was in the police station. On getting there we realised one of his GF whom he had been dating for a year got him arrested. I advised my sis not 2 go ahead but she declined saying she was in luv with him.
To shorten the whole story they got married bt she has never been happy. My sis secured him a contract from which he gained a lot of money but went instead 2 open a supermaket 4 one of his concubine. He collected a large sum of money from my sis and travelled to SA only to come back to nigeria after some weeks after he had bn duped by d woman he went to meet.
My sis wants to leave him bt she's pregnant again using that as an excuse. I luv my sis and my family want her to leave him bt she's afraid of him cos he beats her and threatens to kill her if she leave him cos he loves her as he claims.
as you lay your bed so you will lie on top of it

Now i understand why they say common sense is not common
come girls, this love they wipe every ounce of reasoning from una head sef grin grin grin
how can someone open eye jump enter fire
wonders shall never end with some women o shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Mynd44: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2012
And some f00L will soon come to talk about how divorce is evil
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Mayydee(f): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2012
k2039:

[size=18pt]How old is she,I dont think she is matured enough to have gotten married.
[/size]

She doesnt understand what love is.Love aint blind.
If not that she is your sister I would have described her with the right vocabulary

[size=18pt]She is suffering from delusional disorder[/size]

she was 27 when she got married to him
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Mynd44: 6:18am On Sep 16, 2012
Mayydee:

Age and maturity are too different things. That woman has the brains of a 14 year old girl
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Mayydee(f): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2012
D sage: @op, I think your sister is old enough to decide how to live her life. Beside, she loves the guy and refused to leave him, so there is nothing you can do about it.

If the beating part of your story was true, then your sister should be taking to moronic center to further her education. How on earth will your sister refused to leave a man who has turned her to football.

[quote author=Mayydee]
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by k2039: 9:00am On Sep 16, 2012
Mayydee:

Sorry to say this OP,I think your sister should still be under your father's nose and not married.Just leave her alone,Iya o to iya lomode so pe ko ni da fun eni to na ohun,when the husband deals with her well enough she will come to her senses

Maturity deosnt come with age

“I am convinced that most people do not grow up...We marry and dare to have children and call that growing up. I think what we do is mostly grow old. We carry accumulation of years in our bodies, and on our faces, but generally our real selves, the children inside, are innocent and shy as magnolias.”
― Maya Angelou, Letter to My Daughter

Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Dsage1: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2012
[quote author=Mayydee][/quote]

Now I understand your point, and I don't think being pregnant prevent her from leaving this brainless beast.

Your parent should invite him for serious discussion and warning as regard to the way he treated your sister. And if he refuse to change in few month times, divorce should be a necessary option for her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCK As Wife Sues Husband For Breaking Bed During Intimacy / 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / The Bro Code. For Guys Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.