Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,482 members, 7,888,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast (2018 Views)

She Wouldn't Date Him Because Of His D*ck Size / 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) / My girlfriend flirts yet she wouldn't let me be. What do I do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by cold(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
That's why i keep saying my sisters are fortunate to have bruvas like myself & my kid brother. Chei! That guy's case would have been determined long ago. No dulling!
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
its unfortunate. i think your sister's problem started with her getting pregnant before getting married
Re: She Wouldn't Just Leave The Beast by Mynd44: 2:47am On Sep 17, 2012
cold: That's why i keep saying my sisters are fortunate to have bruvas like myself & my kid brother. Chei! That guy's case would have been determined long ago. No dulling!
you should be more worried with if your sisters are smart enough to make correct decisions

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCK As Wife Sues Husband For Breaking Bed During Intimacy / 5 Best Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / The Bro Code. For Guys Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.