Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,360 members, 7,891,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists (1146 Views)

Lists Of Useful Chatting Slangs You Never Knew Of / Ignore Lists: New Nairaland Feature Request / Discover Lists Of Free Tuition Universities In Uk And Usa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2012
What Is The First Letter In Your Name.
Say the Truth. grin

A― Romantic
B― Proud
C― Innocent
D― Lovable ...

E― Good but Hurtfull
F―Compassionate
G― Logical Minded
H― Leadership Potential
I― Helpful
J― Free-Spirited
K― Irritating
L― Funny
M― Emotional
N― Sensible
O― Supportive
P― Crazy
Q―Unpredictable
R― Practical
S― Loving
T― Fake
U― Sensitive
V― Genius
W― Calm
X― Easy-Going
Y― Intelligent
Z― Jovial . . .

Say the Truth.
What’s your own?
Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2012
Not listed.
Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by cowgurl: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
C cool
Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2012
Depends on how u look @ it - Supportive and Loving smiley cheesy
Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
All my names start with A...
Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 16, 2012
R -- Rubbish
Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by Ranoscky(m): 3:29am On Sep 16, 2012
cowgurl: C cool
cool

But i no b "Cowboy" o! Lol
Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by amyg(f): 3:36am On Sep 16, 2012
E-name/real name?A
Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by vivianc(f): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2012
V and C
Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2012
sexkillz: R -- Rubbish

It seem they send you to me on this nairaland. Why not mind ur business? I'm sure Seun you are aware of this insult on me by sexkillz, if it's someone else, you will talk. Nawa O! I guess something else is there between you and sexkillz
Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2012
The first letter of my name is R, and my name is Rubbish.
Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2012
junnymercy:

It seem they send you to me on this nairaland. Why not mind ur business? I'm sure Seun you are aware of this insult on me by sexkillz, if it's someone else, you will talk. Nawa O! I guess something else is there between you and sexkillz
isn't it obvious he likes what he sees on your profile undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2012
hornipipe: isn't it obvious he likes what he sees on your profile undecided

I totaly agree with you kiss
Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by wonlasewonimi: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2012
B - Braless
Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
junnymercy:

wink
Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by CrazyMan(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
C and M embarassed
Re: What Is The First Letter In Your Name From The Below Lists by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
junnymercy:

The guy sef wan pursue better thing. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Anaconda Attack;how To Survive / Restrainment Of Right Of Easement At Segun Irefin Street By The Synagogue Church / Open Letter To All Nigerians In Other African Countries Against Ebola Virus!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.