Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,709 members, 7,921,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:09 AM

Lists Of Useful Chatting Slangs You Never Knew Of - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lists Of Useful Chatting Slangs You Never Knew Of (847 Views)

15 Most Used Cliche/slangs On Nairaland / Amazing Animal Facts You Never Knew. / 18 Facts That You Never Knew Of(interview Questions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lists Of Useful Chatting Slangs You Never Knew Of by Arbiola(f): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2015
Good morning nairalanders.
As we all know that it can be annoying at times when when you're chatting with a friend or when you're here on Nl and you see people using these Abbreviations without you knowing the meaning, some people even go as far as checking the dictionary, lol..
So i've decided to come up with a little popular nd useful once..
ASAP As Soon As Possible
GN Good Night
M/F Are You Male or Female?
ASL Tell me your Age,Sex and Location
IDK I don’t Know
SD Sweet Dreams
BRB Be Right Back
JK Just Kidding
Tnx Thanks
BTW By The Way
K Okay
TY Thank You
ROFL Rolling on Floor Laughing
LOL Laugh out Loud
TTYL Talk to you later
FYI For Your Information
LMAO Laugh My Ass Out
WTF What The F**k
FB Facebook
LMFAO Laugh my f**king ass off
WTH What the hell
GM Good Morning
LMK Let Me Know
zzz Sleeping
BFF Best Friends Forever
Jk Just kidding
B4 Before
L8 Late
gr8 great
plz please
sry sorry
bbz babes
kk okay
kl cool
Smh shaking my head
You can add yours to keep this thread alive....#Peace

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Useful Chatting Slangs You Never Knew Of by ademega(m): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2015
Good
Re: Lists Of Useful Chatting Slangs You Never Knew Of by mhizpeaarl(f): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2015
Lol. Cool dou
Re: Lists Of Useful Chatting Slangs You Never Knew Of by osdayoola(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2015
TFY=Thunder fire you
Re: Lists Of Useful Chatting Slangs You Never Knew Of by kelvyn7: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2015
IPO=I pray o
Re: Lists Of Useful Chatting Slangs You Never Knew Of by SuperSuave(m): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2015
I was chatting with one e-diot yesterday and next thing was "ASL" I didn't know the meaning and I didn't wanna ask from him or anyone so I went to google see the hilarious result I found below grin

Re: Lists Of Useful Chatting Slangs You Never Knew Of by nellyquash(f): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2015
osdayoola:
TFY=Thunder fire you

grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See Boy Without Arms Who Wrote College Exam With Feet And Passed! / Photos: Army Gives Cheques To Families Of Fallen Soldiers / This 50-year-old Mother Is Tired Of People Taking Photos Of Her Oversized Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.