Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,214 members, 7,974,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:34 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1943860 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (912) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
Why do male clinical student docs look hagard and clumsy and unhappy? I see them with big bags hanging down dea back but with unhappy face.
Some with pot belly and hunch back, its well with u all. One love
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
^lwkmd

tnx 2 y'all jawe,dnt 4get 2 pray 4 me sha o
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: Why do clinical student docs look hagard, and clumsy and unhappy? I see them with big bags hanging down dea back but with unhappy face.

This is what happens when someone just finishes behind-based! angry angry grin grin
He go dey do lyk somebody dt is high on weed. msscchheeewwww grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
alutacontinua:

This is what happens when someone just finishes behind-based! angry angry grin grin
He go dey do lyk somebody dt is high on weed. msscchheeewwww grin cheesy cheesy
lmao. U are high biko.
I am serious, just observing as a scientist. Thats hw dey look.
Any cute doc should halla me, he must be macho and stuffy.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
m.esther96:
^lwkmd

tnx 2 y'all jawe,dnt 4get 2 pray 4 me sha o
what exam are u doing? I like ur guts.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Amb Fitsaint: @ H.lvl medics,wen was d last tym u read as in really read?'cos d dust wey dn cover my book ehn...
You once advised me to read as if exam remains one week doc. What den brot abt d dust on ur books ooooo?
Sebi ur own na dust, d one wey cover mine is inexpressible.
ASUU don tamper with the vibe and reading culture joor.
embarassed hmmmm,m wonderin d@ myself,d spirit is willin bt d flesh is weak.......lol,really? As in ehn..readin is lyk carryin a heavy load dese days...i heard d@ d strike myt b cald off soon sha
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
If not that i'm afraid the MOD might ban me,i'd hv said End Tym Tinz...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
aliandro: @gloria,READING DON REDUCE DRASTICALLY.Na tv programmes sure 4 here o.D likes of project fame,maltina dance hall,x factor,E.P.l matches,forbidden passion and my eternal don enter my schedule....I pray ASUU strike ends nxt week.@ esther,best of luck
shocked shocked,al dis 1 only u...sufri ooo..hu noes maybe ur "schedule" will soon change anytym soon.....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
If not that i'm afraid the MOD might ban me,i'd hv said End Tym Tinz...
in regards to me shey?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
what exam are u doing? I like ur guts.
go bak 2 d previous pages
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
m.esther96:
go bak 2 d previous pages
never knw u were this rude. Wu caresss anyway? Sha ti passs no koko, ewo n te mi
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
ewo n te mi
Uncommon facts for everyone in the hauz.
Do you know that there are only 75,000 doctors registered since the inception of NMA?
Do u know that we have 25,000 docs practising in Nigeria making d doctor to patient ratio 1:8000?
Do you know that other indigenuosly trained docs have moved to greener pastures esp the US, the UK, southafrica to practise?
Do u know that we ave only 25 oncologists in 9ja?
We have 40 neurosurgeons and 50 neurologists?
Like 5 podiatrists in the nation?
That the commonest specialty is obstretrics and gynaecology?
That the greatest physician is still Living and is a king?
That He has offered himself for our diseases and iniquities?
That He wants us to give him a chance so that we might be saved by accepting Him into our lives?
I mean Jesus Christ

Sorry for derailing pls. It came on the spur of the moment. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
U quoted me na^^^
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Klinee: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=9ja_Hottest_Gay][/quote] Who is this devil? End time is near! Devilish animal. Pls beware satan have enter this rum!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
lmao. U are high biko.
I am serious, just observing as a scientist. Thats hw dey look.
Any cute doc should halla me, he must be macho and stuffy.

Av u seen my beloved lomaxx

Unfortunately for u, he doesn't do peeps with the XY gene, he only does XX lyk moi! wink tongue tongue

Truss me, if you see him, you'll know that male doctors are the best....nd sweetest. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
alutacontinua:

Unfortunately for u, he doesn't do peeps with the XY gene, he only does XX lyk moi! wink tongue tongue

Truss me, if you see him, you'll know that male doctors are the best....nd sweetest. kiss kiss kiss
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
m.esther96:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

grin

Oooohhhh dear, u also know na wink wink
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
never knw u were this rude. Wu caresss anyway? Sha ti passs no koko, ewo n te mi
lwkmd
e ti binu? e pele
grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
alutacontinua:

Oooohhhh dear, u also know na wink wink
angry angry
it hurts 2 knw sm1 u lov,lov sm1 else angry

grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
m.esther96:
angry angry

grin

Oooohhhh myyyyyyyy!!!!!!
U must think i'm a wicked bi*ch embarassed embarassed

Just try nd deal with it, pele! tongue
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
m.esther96:
angry angry

grin
dnt be jealous, common
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
Klinee: Who is this devil? End time is near! Devilish animal. Pls beware satan have enter this rum!
do u need a tutorial on how to quote the right way? I advice u face ur education, get admission and get stuffs up ur schl ratha dan throwing e-tantrums.
I have always said, high blood pressure is free.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
alutacontinua:

all rules have some exceptions actually, so not surprised.
Lovely work here but why are the paramedicals scanty? Are they intimidated or what?
Mtchwww, I hate that.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wanna ask, if u are not studying the course u are studying now, what would u be studying instead?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
all rules have some exceptions actually, so not surprised.
Lovely work here but why are the paramedicals scanty? Are they intimidated or what?
Mtchwww, I hate that.

To start with, what's ur own field
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: Wanna ask, if u are not studying the course u are studying now, what would u be studying instead?

Don't tell my dad oo but a part of me still wants to go for law. I just hate injustice with passion! cool
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: Wanna ask, if u are not studying the course u are studying now, what would u be studying instead?
Due to my apt sensitivity to save lives. I will b interested in a course dat informs everyone abt the danger of leaving this earth without accepting the greatest physician into their lives may be devastating at the end. Telling them that this world is just emphemeral with its pleasures. Warning them satan is only interested in their perdition cos to him it is inevitable, but to pple he deceives and entices with temporal pleasures/lust, it is not cos the greatest physician will always give them precious opportunities to surrender to Him cos of His unconditional love. Sth that baffles me abt the course is dat, pple who are told abt the so called course may not be given more dan one chance to accept the main message of the course which is abt the man that carried the old rugged cross so dat all might be saved through the penitent confession of their faults and faith on the bearer of the cross. Pple who enrol to study the course or bliv the truth in it do not av their rewards alone on this earth but to life everlasting. Lest I forget, the course centres on the man who knows your name. I mean the man Jesus. Want to enrol?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
U sha wanna preach to me. Well, im not bad as u all tink, Im just a troll.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
alutacontinua:

To start with, what's ur own field
hmmmm, just a paramedical. Dont wanna rubbish my profession with this my username.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
alutacontinua:

Don't tell my dad oo but a part of me still wants to go for law. I just hate injustice with passion! cool
bribe me with a kiss else I tell.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 22, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
bribe me with a kiss else I tell.

Ain't u supposed to be kissing dudes tongue

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 6:17am On Sep 22, 2013
Aluta does e-reading work for you? If yes how well do you comprehend while reading electronically?

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (912) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.