Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,504 members, 7,932,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1910726 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (911) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oladoyinipede: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pls, can anyone help with unilorin and lasu post utme question in PDF.thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Emmaxy9(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
A lot of medical students find it difficult studying in medical school.
Secondary school was great, you aced most tests with flying colors.
But medical school is a different ball Game.
Read on to know the 5 brilliant strategies to apply to study more effectively in medical school.
Find out how long you should study as a medical student, and also how you can study smart without spending long hours.

https://medicsdomain.com/how-to-study-well-in-medical-school/

Enjoy �

5 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chiboy1116: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Change of course and institution don start ?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Davegoldglobal: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Any OOU, Ogun state medical student or aspirant here, please? I will like to have an idea of how fair their admission process is. What is the quality of teaching and facilities at the medical college, Sagamu? Does the school stick to the 6yrs duration of the programme? I will appreciate an urgent response from the house to guide me in my change of institution decision.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FlordFlorez(m): 6:12am On Aug 07, 2020
Mandeyy:
It's from 200 level for DE.

Mandey plz, my DOB on my DE form is wrong and different from that on my Jamb and even my WAEC. Is it going to affect my admission to UNN? Do I really need to apply for change of DOB? Thanks in advance
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Commmy: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2020
chiboy1116:
Change of course and institution don start ?

It has started for about a month now
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chiboy1116: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2020
Commmy:

It has started for about a month now
has unn started its post utme registration?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Davegoldglobal: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2020
Oladoyinipede:
Pls, can anyone help with unilorin and lasu post utme question in PDF.thanks.

Lasu doesn't organise putme.They do online screening based on utme score (50%) and O'level results (50%) of Maths, English and three other subjects combination for your course of study.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2020
chiboy1116:
Yes.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:

Mandey plz, my DOB on my DE form is wrong and different from that on my Jamb and even my WAEC. Is it going to affect my admission to UNN? Do I really need to apply for change of DOB? Thanks in advance
Go and get an Affidavit.
Choose the one that suits you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2020
chiboy1116:
Yeah
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SylvesterMD: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Hi guys smiley Is there anyone here who sees studying medicine abroad as an option?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FlordFlorez(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2020
samuelpeters:

Go and get an Affidavit.
Choose the one that suits you.

I had Unn doesn't accept affidavit
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:

I had Unn doesn't accept affidavit
When your Admission is Older than the Affidavit and it depends on the Mood of the Faculty officer during your Clearance.

You sef no try oh. Different dates in WAEC,JAMB and Screening form.
Are you trying to hide your real age? grin

You can change all of them but the process is too Long.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FlordFlorez(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2020
samuelpeters:

When your Admission is Older than the Affidavit and it depends on the Mood of the Faculty officer during your Clearance.

You sef no try oh. Different dates in WAEC,JAMB and Screening form.
Are you trying to hide your real age? grin

You can change all of them but the process is too Long.
not like that broda. My waec, jamb, pry6 testimonial and birth cert. are same and correct. Its only my DE form thats different.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Haustyne(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
not like that broda. My waec, jamb, pry6 testimonial and birth cert. are same and correct. Its only my DE form thats different.
Apply for correction of data in jamb. But choose the right dob during registration for post utme, also u will be asked to upload birth cert while registering for post utme.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FlordFlorez(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2020
Haustyne:

Apply for correction of data in jamb. But choose the right dob during registration for post utme, also u will be asked to upload birth cert while registering for post utme.
i learnt that its #2500 for the correction, is that true? And my transcript haven't be sent yet, can i stil reg?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Haustyne(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
i learnt that its #2500 for the correction, is that true? And my transcript haven't be sent yet, can i stil reg?
I dont know how much correction of data is but budget like 4k to 5k. U dont need to send your transcript to unn.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FlordFlorez(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Haustyne:

I dont know how much correction of data is but budget like 4k to 5k. U dont need to send your transcript to unn.
What do u mean by ur last statement plz?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Haustyne(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
What do u mean by ur last statement plz?
It is not part of the requirement for direct entry. What course are u applying for?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chiboy1116: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
dunsin125:
Yeah
when is it closing pls
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oladoyinipede: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Davegoldglobal:

Lasu doesn't organise putme.They do online screening based on utme score (50%) and O'level results (50%) of Maths, English and three other subjects combination for your course of study.
what about D.E students?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Paschal01: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please is it possible one change DOB in one's waec result
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Oh, then its not really a problem.
When you finally gain admission, you can go to the school ICT and change it.
Or
You can send the school ICT a Mail telling them about the discrepancy in your DOB.
They will correct it.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Haustyne:

It is not part of the requirement for direct entry. What course are u applying for?
UNN will request he pays a stipulated amount for Verification of transcript and Result.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by samuelpeters(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Paschal01:
Please is it possible one change DOB in one's waec result
Its possible.
Go to any of the WAEC office closer to you, they will direct you appropriately.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jaeybee98(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hello everyone, is it possible to be offered admission into a state owned medical school with a second class lower degree in Biochemistry from a federal University?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
chiboy1116:
when is it closing pls
I don't know...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
jaeybee98:
Hello everyone, is it possible to be offered admission into a state owned medical school with a second class lower degree in Biochemistry from a federal University?
Yeah, it is.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Haustyne(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
samuelpeters:

UNN will request he pays a stipulated amount for Verification of transcript and Result.
That is when he has gotten admission.
jaeybee98:
Sure. Do ur research well to know, even some federal schools accept 2.2.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Commmy: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
chiboy1116:
when is it closing pls

UNN post utme/DE for closes on 28th of this month
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Rursh(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Rursh:
REAL and UPDATED (2012-2019) University of Ibadan post UTME past questions now available. Call/WhatsApp 08037737245 to get yours either as PDF(softcopy) or hardcopy.

Your distance or location ain't a barrier. Increase your chances of gaining admission into the 1st and the best University for your dream course today.

Check http://nairaland.com/2228034

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (911) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.