Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,227 members, 7,943,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers (19083 Views)

Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos / Jonathan Seeks Support Of Yoruba Leaders To Get More South-West Votes / Boko Haram Calls For Election Boycott, Jonathan Seeks US Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2012
shocked shocked shocked and our cluesless daft cassava-eating retardhino presido is a LIAR grin

May God help you out of ur clueless sir grin
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by oderemo(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2012
Our Patience who art in Germany,illiterate be thy name,thy english come,let your grammar be spoken to germany as it is in nigeria,give us this cassava our daily bread,and forgive us who call you illiterate as we forgave you for your gbagauns
drodga dey your head man. grin grin grin.
ori e wa nbe.

1 Like

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Callotti: 10:29am On Sep 16, 2012
I did not know I will feel for her like this o. Abeg make she come back safe o! kiss I miss her already. cry
Mama P, you shall return! You shall return!!! No more dead First Ladies from the South-South!!! Amiiiiiiiin. I return it to the 'SENDERS' on your behalf!!! Nothing go do you!!!! Amiiiiiiiiiin!!!! kiss
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by LordBabs(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2012
Máj'okùn, máj'òkòló, Oun tí wón bá ñ je lóhùún ni ko bá won je. . .Rest in peace!
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by bamosagie(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2012
Wetin concern A C N with GEJ wife, na she be d only P D P persin wey nor well, as for d remaining Amebos na crime to say d woman go rest? Nor be plenty rest doctor dey advice Patient? So if Patience go rest no yawa, d problem go be if she come rest in peace, God forbid, Abegi, make una free Ebele, may God almighty strengthen Patience.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by ganye1: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2012
muyenmuyen: let every nigerian be praying 4 this woman to return home savely. May God carry out the surgery successfully Amen
Who told you she is carrying out a surgery?
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Intrepid1(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2012
GEJ seeks prayers for Patience... So she'll recover and come and shut down Lagos roads during her 'thanksgiving' abi?

1 Like

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Silentical: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2012
Madam, are u sick? I thought u when for holiday?
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by eledalo: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2012
I thought she wasnt sick, only having a short rest? I can never believe anything that these b-stards say ever again. So what of the people who said Sahara reporters were shoprite of lies? Is vanguard now also part of the shoprite of lies? I hope she doesnt die but now i know that this administration is just a gigantic LIE.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Fidelcruiz(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2012
What kind of prayer does she need since the presidency said she travelled to have some rest? Does d sick pray for the healthy? Nigeria and her managers are sick
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by ujchief(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2012
otokx: Junk journalism at its best
thats wat Billynaire, Dedeike, ifiharem, super1590 and the entire 40 laptop crew kept sayin when sahara reporters first broke the news. Abati gav them a virus news and they swallowed it hook, line and sinker.
When it passes the stage of prayer and requires dry fasting, then u guys wil own up.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by BENZINA(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2012
Baba GOD,you made Patience the First Lady of Federal Republic of Nigeria,you made her Perm.Sec.of Bayelsa State,ssssshe is a mother in her own family,in the capacity you have given her, she takes care of orphanages,widows,mothercare etc.God almighty whatever be her ailment,heal her in Jesus Name,Ameeeeeeeeeeen.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Elueme: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2012
How is the health of mrs Jonathan supposed to be a public discuss? Is she an elected official by the Nigerian public or is their a constitutional provision for her? I don't think she's accountable to Nigerians on her health status.. ACN and their garrulous speaker better find something meaningful to comment ... Talk is cheap.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Elueme: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2012
How is the health of mrs Jonathan supposed to be a public discuss? Is she an elected official by the Nigerian public or is their a constitutional provision for her? I don't think she's accountable to Nigerians on her health status.. ACN and their garrulous speaker better find something meaningful to comment ... Talk is cheap.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by brownlord: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2012
ebamma2: Our Patience who art in Germany,illiterate be thy name,thy english come,let your grammar be spoken to germany as it is in nigeria,give us this cassava our daily bread,and forgive us who call you illiterate as we forgave you for your gbagauns,

You made my day bro.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by ajf(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2012
Rest in PEACEful Germany Madam Jonathan, just like your husband said you are doing...
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by BENZINA(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2012
I, BENZINA and my entire family wishes to sympathise with the Presidency on the ailment of the first lady. We wish God to quicken her recovery so that she can continue her good work.Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by andyanders: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2012
ACN should not make a case of the first lady a subject of discuss as anybody can be sick as we all need to pray for her or anyone else that is sick.
Calling on the office of the president to tell the world what is the state of the health of the first lady is uncalled for as the first lady is not an elective office.

I ask, did Patience Jonathan contest any election that Nigerians voted for her? NO. If it is the office of the President or his vice, then we can ask questions.

We act unnecessarily on issues that has no importance. If Jonathan likes, let him tell us, if he doesn't want to say anything, that's his problem as that is his wife and as far as I am concerned, only Bayelsa State that can ask questions as that is where she has her office and not Nigeria.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by honeric01(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2012
Galaxydon1: your mum will be next. Idiot.

She will surely die when her time comes, it's inevitable, same as your mom, who knows if tomorrow is the time for your mom to die?
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Leopantro: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2012
“moment’s rest" for 2 weeks? prayers for someone that is resting? konni man die,konni man bury am.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by baslone: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2012
Elueme: How is the health of mrs Jonathan supposed to be a public discuss? Is she an elected official by the Nigerian public or is their a constitutional provision for her? I don't think she's accountable to Nigerians on her health status.. ACN and their garrulous speaker better find something meaningful to comment ... Talk is cheap.

Yet she came to Lagos with helicopters, Nigeria Army Battalion, Nigerian Police with brand new guns, convoys all paid for from our purse.

Who's suppose to account for all that?

Plus the public roads that were blocked from active service all through the day.

1 Like

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by dandadee: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2012
IBB and wife enter Aso rock...wife left (much later)
Abacha and wife enter Aso rock..Abacha left
OBJ and wife enter Aso rock..wife left
Yar'Adua and wife enter Aso rock..Yar'Adua left
GEJ and wife enter Aso rock...

GEJ pray for your wife o..

2 Likes

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by bigtt76(f): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2012
But Naija sef ...I thought people said Office of the First Lady is unconstitutional? Why are people fretting over Patience? Has anyone ever asked about their kids? Now ACN is questioning GEJ ...wetin concern dem or others?
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Sagamite(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2012
My prayer:

Good riddance!
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Pain(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2012
May be she went to Rest in Peace (RIP)
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2012
I thought the President said people should be treated in Nigeria? Mr. President , the prayer of 150 million people is much greater than those of your family. You collected the shoes of 150 million people and replaces it with hardship, turning homeless, fatherless and etc to nothing. May God look into your prayer. I have nothing against you, but I am ashamed that you undermine 150 million people. May God restore her health.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by GNBohr: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2012
Let them continue to hide behind a broom stick. Let them continue refusing to build standard hospitals in Nigeria. Let them contnue to run to foreign countries for "rest". All I know is that you cant run away from shadow. Like Stella Obasanjo, like Ya'adua, like Patience Jonathan and the cycles revolves. I wish her what her family wishes the poor Nigerian masses.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2012
I pray for her speedy recovery.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by oobim(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2012
She went to do tummy tuck,d same ish that they 'said' killed Stella.Human 'beans' no dey hear sha
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by lovehouse(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2012
Wat is wrong in dis country??... Yar' adua died on sit, abacha died on sit, stella obasanjo died on sit, 1st lady sick, God save her
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2012
Honesty, truthfulness and transparency, they say, is the best diplomacy.

What do you think will be the reaction of Nigerians if the presidency had told us that Dame Patience Jonathan was sick from the onset. Nigerians will pour out their hearts to God Almighty in prayers, both christians, pagans and moslems.

But because of chronic lieing behaviour, Nigerians now don't know whome and what to believe. No matter how hard you try to hide the truth, it must surely prevail.

As for Dame Jonathan, if you're sick, i wish you quick recovery. If you're resting, i wish you a good rest.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2012
may she REST in peace in Germany

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Man Treks For Saraki (photo) / N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. / Osinbajo Meets With Civil Servants In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.