Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers (19037 Views)

Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos / Jonathan Seeks Support Of Yoruba Leaders To Get More South-West Votes / Boko Haram Calls For Election Boycott, Jonathan Seeks US Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Patfrank(f): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Sweet First Lady I wish u quick recovery. You for just go make Big Daddy pray for you. We don't value what we have.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by dayokanu(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Lailai.

Someone they said went to rest what Prayers does she need?

Dendeike and Abati told us she went to rest and she isnt sick so why the U-turn
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by conyema12(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
Obj and stella went into aso rock, only OBJ came out.

Yaradua and Turai went into aso rock only turai came out.

God plz let both GEJ and Dame come out from aso rock this time IJN amen.

Recover my first lady cos we are already missing ur English
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Ogundale(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
Do i hear special prayer.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
By the stripes of our lord Jesus, she is healed already.no nd 2 pray 4 d healn, again,abi una wan flog Jesus again.we jus receive it in d name of Jesus.Amen.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by toluxa1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
sonyjacobs: I thought the president said that the 1st lady was not sick. She only went to rest in abroad? well,i Wish her quick recovery

I can see she has left a legacy in you grin grin
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by crisycent: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
I am beginning to suspect that there is something in the aso rock that kills either president or first ladies....abi na ya-aduar wife use ogume nack her down because of land mata?
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by mymadam(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: If the presidency is actually saying she went to Germany to rest,then what does she need prayers for? How long will they continue to lie? Who is fooling who? So many questions that needs answers I tell ya! undecided

I wonder oo! Let the GEJ camp tell Nigerians the truth & watch miracles unfold. Uhmmm, this is Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by philip0906(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
prayer ko, thunder ni. . .
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Phikom(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
get well soon....,
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by bakila: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
Csami: Pray for who? Dame? Mstchee..w
i need the prayers more than she does, infact we need that prayer more than her.
Some how what you are saying is true even though insensitive. She has achieved everything Perm Sec, Deputy Governor's Spousal Power, Governor's spousal power. National 2nd Lady, National 1st First Lady, Public Speaking witnessed and commented upon National and Internationally. Someone is thinking of how to eat meat and concerned about the price of Garri, you know.
Anyway get well soon Dame.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by omlueh(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
my fellow nairalanders, this issue of the first lady ill health is somehow, if we can recollect, since the inception of this 4th republic and PDP in power(Presidency), i will like to take our mind back to the first and second president that has been in power with this political party, president Obasanjo and First Lady Stella, one of them has to go as sacrifice in other for PDP to remain in Power, Stella is no more. Next President Umaru Shehu Yar-dua and First Lady Turai, one has to go for the party to remain in Power, President Umaru Shehu Yar-dua is no more alive, and PDP still remains in Power. And now is the turn of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and First Lady Patience, the status quo continue one must leave in other for the party to still remain in power, it is either the President or First Lady so why the hulla-ballo about the first lady ill health when they know what is at stake. all the same i wish her quick recovery before they(president & first lady) both decide who to go first before the expiration of their tenure as it was before their predicessor.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by ZUBY77(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
Someone who cooks with over 1.3 million naira daily should die of over feeding. No prayer from me.

1 Like

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by benumukoro: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
God in his infinite mercy will heal her in Jesus name. D wish of d enemies will not come τ̅☺ pass over U̶̲̥̅̊. U̶̲̥̅̊ will live n not die, death isn't ʊʀ portion my dear first lady.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by nusirat(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
But GEJ never tell Nigerian that HiS wife is sick, Why all the prayer though as a Nigerian we
Must pray for our leader, who lead us well not tyrant who show no feeling to our problem, I pray GOD grant he quick recovery bicos we miss her grammar on TV.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by tunapawizzy: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
Well to do best of my knowledge Dame went to rest...so I wish her happy resting..when dey tell us weytin do her ...we go knw ow we go pray for her. At least malaria prayer different from hiv prayer.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by alons: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
No matter what she is our fellow human, so we need 2 pray 4 her recovery...No matter what she is our fellow human, so we need 2 pray 4 her recovery...No matter what she is our fellow human, so we need 2 pray 4 her recovery...

1 Like

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by EreluY(f): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
conyema12: Obj and stella went into aso rock, only OBJ came out.

Yaradua and Turai went into aso rock only turai came out.

God plz let both GEJ and Dame come out from aso rock this time IJN amen.

Recover my first lady cos we are already missing ur English

Female > Male > Female = Patience!

Besides, [size=20pt]a number of Nigerians have passed away today, 16 September 2012, exclusively on account of decayed medical infrastructures in Nigerian hospitals. Yet, this woman was flown out of the same country with Nigeria's wealth, may the souls of the departed torment her and bring her unto themselves and may her soul and the souls of all those responsible for Nigeria's woes today for ever remain restless.[/size]
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Goldcon: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
Since they said she went 2 rest, what kind of prayer should we pray now? Is it 4 her 2 rest in peace.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by zumbigbo(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
A number of Nigerians have passed away today, 16 September 2012, exclusively on account of decayed medical infrastructures in Nigerian hospitals. Yet, this woman was flown out of the same country with Nigeria's wealth.

Our elite and wealthy have no shame. The amount of money held under the bed in Lagos alone could build 10 A-class medical centers yet.....
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Sagamite(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
zumbigbo: A number of Nigerians have passed away today, 16 September 2012, exclusively on account of decayed medical infrastructures in Nigerian hospitals. Yet, this woman was flown out of the same country with Nigeria's wealth.

Our elite and wealthy have no shame. The amount of money held under the bed in Lagos alone could build 10 A-class medical centers yet.....

And fucktards will come here and pray for her recovery! While they and majority probably face certain death if they have the illness she has.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Clemzy16(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
I wish her quick recovery. She's still our first lady.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Sagamite(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
Clemzy16: I wish her quick recovery. She's still our first lady.

And so?
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by vanstanzy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
ebamma2: Our Patience who art in Germany,illiterate be thy name,thy english come,let your grammar be spoken to germany as it is in nigeria,give us this cassava our daily bread,and forgive us who call you illiterate as we forgave you for your gbagauns,

Put ur mother in patiences' shoes now. Would that fu-cking joke u just made seem like a joke to u then? Answer the question boy! Don't make jokes over someone who's bedridden.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by vanstanzy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
ebamma2: Our Patience who art in Germany,illiterate be thy name,thy english come,let your grammar be spoken to germany as it is in nigeria,give us this cassava our daily bread,and forgive us who call you illiterate as we forgave you for your gbagauns,

Put ur mother in patiences' shoes now. Would that fu-cking joke u just made seem like a joke to u then? Answer the question boy! Making jokes about someone who's bed-ridden can be likened to a 'FOOLS ERRAND', boy. angry angry angry
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by 1025: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2012
Nigerians sabi waste prayers. we pray everyday for the death of those who are stealing our public funds. we also pray that if any man or woman must die for nigeria to move forward, let that one die. how long ago did jonathan tell us that he is ready to pay any price for nigeria to move forward? abeg, God, if any man or woman MUST die for nigeria to move forward, let that one die now.
a woman and her husband that had the mind to ask for N1B to eat ordinary food is capable of been sick at anytime. if out of greed one eats sickness into her system, nobody especially the hungry ones are not suppose to pray for her.

1 Like

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Meristem: 2:45am On Sep 17, 2012
Are Jonathan and his ilks such congenital liars that they dont even know when a lie isnt necessary? Information rules. One way or another, Nigerians will know. After all the Yar'Adua dramatography,
I cant believe Jonathan is doing this. Shame on him n his media advisers. Cheap shot there: Patience jetted to faraway Germany to take a rest after the "herculean task" of hosting african first ladies! - now ur calling for prayers to help her sip apple juice well while "resting" Whenever well-meaning Nigerians like me want to stand with you, ur goofs and gaffes begin to increase. U know what Pres? I AINT PRAYING NATHING UNTILL YOU TELL THE TRUTH! MY GOD IS NOT A GOD OF LIES AND DECEIT.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by member479760: 3:53am On Sep 17, 2012
Hope not the same gospital Yaradua ended.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by tonysailor(m): 5:43am On Sep 17, 2012
The game d Presidency has played abt d first lady's ill health is a reflection of insincerity of the government we have.They deceive Nigerians in everything.They have fooled themselves again. Does someone who go for a rest need nt just prayers bt 'special prayers'? Nonetheless, I wish her quick recovery. And to put d records straight, Bayelsa is not Dame's home state as dat report claims; she's an Okrika woman frm Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by bankyblue(m): 6:43am On Sep 17, 2012
hakuna matata: grin ;Di can see whoever she usurped as perm. sec. in Bayelsa smiling now!
but really, God knows we as a country need another 1st lady with entirely contrasting qualities to what we hav now.........he has a way of answering our prayers! cheesy
u re such a big F, to ve such a comment. In as much that she is not the best first lady, that should't mean that u pray she dies. Note if it happens Goodluck won't re-marry
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by bankyblue(m): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2012
Abacha could not survive it, abdulsalam saw the danger and ran out before a year. OBJ lost a wife in the race, ya'adua was so week and could not survive it. Hmmm. . .GEJ watch out o! Does this thing want to happen again. NIGERIANS we must pray o
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by victovrry(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]may God grant her quick recovery in Jesus name...we do miss your speeches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State / N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. / Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.