Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,325 members, 7,881,210 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (16572 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / Which Verse(s) In The Bible/Quaran Do You Love The Most? / What's Your Favorite Bible Verse(s) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? by cutey08(f): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2012
Isaiah 60:11,14,15 and psalm 121:5-8
Re: What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? by Imoy(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2012
extension: Anytime ,anywhere,all my life and till death, my favourite verse is 1JOHN 4 :20
Pls just for 10mins get your bible and read it.Thx.
"If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?" (1 John 4:20).
Re: What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? by Imoy(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2012
lawa18:
Dnt try to justify ur life or fornication bro.
U had beta repent
What that verse is simply saying is that no man has the power to condemn anoda. Only God can judge.
Re: What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? by Imoy(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2012
nice-guy1:
i love this passage of the bible..... Though i can't remember d verse..... Mayb somebody can help me...... D place God's says........ '' I know d thoughts I have 4 u....thoughts of good & not of evil 2 give u an expected end''............& dis one....... ''All good & perfect gift comes from God...... I love dis verses soo much......pls somebody help me with d quotations...
Jerimiah 29vs 11
Re: What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2012
Danka7777: To all bible scholars and fervent believers, bring out your bibles now and this will be a serious debate:

Genesis 4:16-17: “Then Cain went out from the presence of the LORD and dwelt in the land of Nod on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. And he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son-- Enoch.”

Cain and Abel were the children of Adam and Eve, right? Ok. If Adam and Eve were the first humans God created and bore Cain, Abel and many others, where in the hell did the wives of Cain and Abel come from? If these wives existed, Doesn't this contradict the biblical claim that Adam and Eve were the first humans on earth? Please don't give me subjective answers, let's open our bibles now and begin to debate this objectively...citing verses please.

WATCH THIS
[flash=400,425]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB_aYmTn1Uo&feature=autoplay&list=PLF6184DE219FC7E5F&playnext=2''[/flash]

I don't know if anyone had answered your question, but let me give you the simple answer to that question.

Adam & Eve gave birth to male & female children, but only the male children were named in the Bible, read those verses very well you will see it. So Cain go his wife from his sisters, simple! In the early beginning of the world, people married their sisters, & even some people still practice it to date, ask around- some tribes or nationalities marry their cousins! Did this answered your question?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? by hubreality(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2012
thaira: And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1st John 5 vs 11-12.
Awesome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / The Wrath Of God: Discussion About Hell - Strictly Christians Only / When The Earth Is Round Do We Live Inside Or Outside It ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.