Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,575 members, 7,937,625 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website (47158 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by fankasibe: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
See me...see curves, Nothing dey fine for una face....most girls on NL no fine reach her and likewise to the guyz ur babes no get dat curvex.
The truth is i wish i could av a babe wit dis features.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
shymexx:

You know I've been out of the ends for sometime, I'm back finally...

The last time i checked, you said you were leaving NL for good, around August? shocked shocked
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

The last time i checked, you said you were leaving NL for good, around August? shocked shocked

NL is like crack cocaine, it's addictive lol...

But I don't think I'll be on here next year once I leave - I just need to find a new hobby..
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
shymexx:

NL is like crack cocaine, it's addictive lol...

But I don't think I'll be on here next year once I leave - I just need to find a new hobby..

Shymmex no leave NL abeg, we like your bubbly spirit and like playing with you. We promise to help get your juicy Toolz into your laps to make you stay here.grin One has to play away work stress at the end of the day here and it's lovely to meet bubblicious pips in NL.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ivynwa:

Shymmex no leave NL abeg, we like your bubbly spirit and like playing with you. We promise to help get your juicy Toolz into your laps to make you stay here.grin One has to play away work stress at the end of the day here and it's lovely to meet bubblicious pips in NL.
cool
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

But this??
Was only tryna be nice after 'loling'....I love errbody thoughsmiley
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
Shollypopz:
Was only tryna be nice after 'loling'....I love errbody thoughsmiley

Don't 'try to' be nice, just be yourself. Its a frigging faceless forum. wink
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ivynwa:

Thanks sister... I like the way you analyse your points in your posts, and the Caribbean ad-libs as well... I'm a big fan.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Werehkpe: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2012

[img]http://2.bp..com/-y_qu1fEZhEo/T7oZwijtw5I/AAAAAAAAMKY/zE460SGvDDs/s1600/1+(1).jpg[/img]

OMG! U guys Just have to c this babe oooooooo! Kai Werrin Fela talk na true oooooooooo!

"if u c one yansh wen u wan to bury your PLICK inside............" NAPOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by DonaldGenes(m): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
livapul86: OP wetin be your own sef? I rushed to open this thread believing, I would see pics of her in a HOT BUM SHORT and maybe some tantalising bikini. Instead, you carry these Mama Mary type of skirts dey advertise.

Respect ya sef, na money I dey use buy data plans for my phone.
Mehn! Me like this quy swaq,i fit dash my sis make you marry
this your comment humour me dyeeeeeee
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by DonaldGenes(m): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

Don't 'try to' be nice, just be yourself. Its a frigging faceless forum. wink
wetin brinq ol these yamayam qrammar come o! Na so una qo dey chop belle full come take qrammar scatter person head-take ua time o i qo soji 4 uo
i never finish primary six o!hahahhaha
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
Let's take it back to Tyrese's I Like Them Girls.... **I'm hyped tonight**

I like 'em thick
Small waist with big ol' hips
I like them girls in the drop Bentley
That's the kinda girl I need

[img]http://womenplusgirls.files./2012/04/toolz.jpg?w=200&h=300[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO-A74VAvpc
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
Whoever designed this Nicki Minaj n-ude piece is a wicked designer sha. One hell of a bad-a*s designer.

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by DonaldGenes(m): 12:07am On Sep 18, 2012
Mehn! The qirl hips no dey lie*i fitcum untop this my bed sef#no be small tin!NL qo wound person one day
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2012
And I will leave the thread with Machel's song dedicated to Miss Toolz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqDKYmOx7Sk
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 18, 2012
It would be quite the sight watching her "walk away" cool

God sure spent some time crafting this one.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by JANK23H(m): 12:19am On Sep 18, 2012
Ivynwa:

from yabs to style style toasting,i dey feel una.carry on.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 12:30am On Sep 18, 2012
JANK23H:

from yabs to style style toasting,i dey feel una.carry on.

Of small minds and cynics, as na online wey we dey dey toast the bread. Wetin still dey pain you for body? If I wan toast man na man wey dey drool for another woman I go dey waste time dey toast? grin. If we begin to look the face of people like you, the world will be a mournful place.
O bu maka Ndi ajo Obi/crooked hearts? I no get una time.
I am filled with positive energy and all your negative energy can't touch me. Thank you.

Maybe I should play you this song saying "Waka dey go"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsG2GBD3qE8

And thank you for reminding me of this sweet song that I am enjoying now.

singing
Now is the time for you to back off
Everytime I'm calling you dey hang up
You telling everybody we wanna break up
You fu*ked up

Make you dey waka dey go grin cool tongue
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by jango77(m): 12:36am On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 18, 2012
Ivynwa: And I will leave the thread with Machel's song dedicated to Miss Toolz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqDKYmOx7Sk

Nice tune!!

I'm not really into bashment like I used to be back in the day, it's Afrobeats season right now...

But I'll like to dedicate my all time favourite bashment tune courtesy Tony Matterhorn to Toolz....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg0qluaxpOo
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 12:58am On Sep 18, 2012
@Shymexx
Oh me lawd, your Toolz must be having a great evening reading all these being dedicated to her. She has all the guys drooling and dropping lyrics grin grin and she must be feeling like a celebrity while reading this. I'm sure that if Kanye West sets eyes on her his relationship with Kim Kardashian may last only 27(72 lol) days more and he may sing "the perfect b-itch 2". Oh no, I mustn't make Mr. Shymmex jealous.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 18, 2012
What's wiv d videos both of you?? Una never see yansh b4??!! mtcheew..... angry angry
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 18, 2012
Ivynwa: @Shymexx
Oh me lawd, your Toolz must be having a great evening reading all these being dedicated to her. She has all the guys drooling and dropping lyrics grin grin and she must be feeling like a celebrity while reading this. I'm sure that if Kanye West sets eyes on her his relationship with Kim Kardashian may last only 27(72 lol) days more and he may sing "the perfect b-itch 2". Oh no, I mustn't make Mr. Shymmex jealous.

Bwahaha

Nah, I'm just having fun on thread, it's nothing serious...

But I love thick and buff chics because of my height...
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 18, 2012
Shollypopz: What's wiv d videos both of you?? Una never see yansh b4??!! mtcheew..... angry angry

Are you jealous? grin

You know darn well I have seen many 'yansh' before except yours.. tongue
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 1:21am On Sep 18, 2012
Now it's getting hot in here!
There is another "Nu Linga" song I like very much, the one they do the leg thing.I thought that is what you have here until I listened to it and realized that this is another one. I didn't know you guys in the UK appreciate them Jamo dancehall and stuff.

Shollypopz: What's wiv d videos both of you?? Una never see yansh b4??!! mtcheew..... angry angry
grin grin grin

Chillax girl, we are only catching some evening fun.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 18, 2012
Ivynwa: Now it's getting hot in here!
There is another "Nu Linga" song I like very much, the one they do the leg thing.I thought that is what you have here until I listened to it and realized that this is another one. I didn't know you guys in the UK appreciate them Jamo dancehall and stuff.
grin grin grin

The UK is JA country - there's Caribbean influence in everything, including the black English/accent and slangs... I don't think there's any black person born or raised in London that don't understand patois, or didn't grow up listening to bashment..
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ranoscky(m): 2:09am On Sep 18, 2012
Y is she not puttin on pant in the 2nd pic? Can u guys c the shape of her pu-c there?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by playcharles(m): 2:51am On Sep 18, 2012
Imagine say tools na that dirty girl for your street were her name na biliki...she come get curVes like dis but inside na stretch mark were be like tatoo...so make una forget that make up were she put on, just imagine her body wit biliki or ramota body! Na same! Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 18, 2012
[size=18pt]Na all the boys on top this thread (me ex oops in -cluded) wan slam-baaaangz the toolz![/size]
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 18, 2012
playcharles: Imagine say tools na that dirty girl for your street were her name na biliki...she come get curVes like dis but inside na stretch mark were be like tatoo...so make una forget that make up were she put on, just imagine her body wit biliki or ramota body! Na same! Gbam
LMAO!! grin grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Burger01(m): 3:29am On Sep 18, 2012
Wetin special about her figure self? Not hot enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies / Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.