Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,493 members, 7,968,355 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:01 AM

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website (47216 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ivynwa(f): 3:34am On Sep 18, 2012
playcharles: Imagine say tools na that dirty girl for your street were her name na biliki...she come get curVes like dis but inside na stretch mark were be like tatoo...so make una forget that make up were she put on, just imagine her body wit biliki or ramota body! Na same! Gbam

Shollypopz:
LMAO!! grin grin

grin grin

Ramota body! grin grin I no fit laugh.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by otumfour(m): 4:56am On Sep 18, 2012
undecidedPython comes to mind.....more like fat thighs ntn else
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by alex406(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2012
Nawa oo,this gurl got hips.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by obowunmi(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2012
alex406: Nawa oo,this gurl got hips.

No, lads of fat.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by sage2(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2012
What is it with our girls and food? I recommend 3 hours a day at the gym.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by sage2(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2012
Today is the supposed launch day for her website and it looks like that is not gonna happen without glitches. Errors are already showing their ugly heads. When will these people learn to consult professionals?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2012
Shollypopz: What's wiv d videos both of you?? Una never see yansh b4??!! mtcheew..... angry angry

Na so so shiit full dat yansh, no mind them
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2012
DonalĂ° Genes:
wetin brinq ol these yamayam qrammar come o! Na so una qo dey chop belle full come take qrammar scatter person head-take ua time o i qo soji 4 uo
i never finish primary six o!hahahhaha

Oh dear! Sorry sir.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by puppy2k(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2012
.una think say na as everything appear for those tights dress he dey for real life ?..once she loose those shirts open ..all those melons wey una see so say he stand gidigba go turn to slippers wey aboki take waka from mile12 market go sell tomato..and the back axle sef wey una dey think say na hony pot..una go see say all the stretch marks go be like tattoos wey dey compete for space for there ...shio ...the smell sef nko ?

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ciphoenix: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2012
onila: shes so beautiful smiley
a true vixen, i must admit
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by swoosh(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2012
I wonder why we dont appreciate our own. Nigerian men go Gaga over endowed women from other african countries but here I'm seing all sort of negative stuff
If this babe was South African-the comments will be so different

Abeg make una carry bad belle go--this babe is massively and beautifully endowed. Even South Africa and Jamaica cant beat this
Go girl..u've got a huge admirer in me
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ciphoenix: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

only 1 'like'? you are kidding me.
he set it up himself grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ciphoenix: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2012
Shollypopz: Hhmmm......I see diabetics, high blood pressure and heart disease.....

Thank God for Shapewear undecided

really?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by jonex70(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2012
another way to prostitude
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ciphoenix: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2012
shymexx: Haters are gonna hate, but I've got tools for toolz, call it plunger...

She's not even fat, and her belly is flat for her size... Unlike most of these hungry size 0 wannabes with protruding belly, running around like they're pregnant and shyte lol...

Big belly on a slim body = skinny fat.. cool
grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Slimboy94(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2012
I'm sure only her A'S'S weighs more dan my whole body *SMH* its gud to be fat. Ooooo
[b][/b]
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ideylaff: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2012
I dont know about you as for me "I L T D" ... I LOVE TOOLZ DIE..... Double Kisses my darling Tolu Oniru

How can you not?.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ciphoenix: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2012
The Nigerian 'Buffie Carruth'? Perhaps smiley
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2012
not bad baby. i really hope we get to see her nude soon.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2012
God, this babe no go kill me o.

Abeg anyone get her contact details. (Seun wey the 'salivating' emoticon) grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2012
the chic is smoking hot. she's a real African woman;fearfully and wonderfully made. You dey here dey hate. Your babe fine pas am?
obowunmi: Stretch marks, and lads of fat....eeeeewwww
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Catchfire1: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2012
Now that's a YARSH i can kill for! grin Hope she keeps the figure after childbirth.

Can make out with any part of her body.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ishilove: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2012
engineerd: A lot of jealous skinny biatches on this forum!!!
WORD

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by safarigirl(f): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2012
No one is hating, the fact that some register their dislike for 'fleshy' women, doesn't make em haters. Some say curvy, others say FAT, some say slim, others say SKINNY. So you like some meat, don't assume there aren't those who avoid cholestrol. Not everyone calling her fat is female. That being said, she is quite curvy and OP's pic reminds me of J Hud, post weight loss.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Jyde89: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2012
omenziate: Hate d babe wit passion, very ugly face and disproportionate body, na so she dey waka like say she carry heavy load for body.
upload ya face mek we see.... Lucipher
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2012
safarigirl: No one is hating, the fact that some register their dislike for 'fleshy' women, doesn't make em haters. Some say curvy, others say FAT, some say slim, others say SKINNY. So you like some meat, don't assume there aren't those who avoid cholestrol. Not everyone calling her fat is female. That being said, she is quite curvy and OP's pic reminds me of J Hud, post weight loss.

I don't care whether you call her fat, phat or whatever, but anyone that says this girl is not hot is one of the following:

- Delusional
- Tasteless
- Gay
- Bitchy
- Hater
- Brainwashed
- All of the above

The girl is ffffffffly-hot!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2012
Abeg make no lie, that woman is fly.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Ishilove: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2012
Shollypopz: Hhmmm......I see diabetics, high blood pressure and heart disease.....

Thank God for Shapewear undecided

Then you seriously need glasses

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by rugggedest(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
Toolz baby Toolz ToolZ ToolZ :oToolz baby Toolz ToolZ ToolZ
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by AjanleKoko: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
naijababe: Abeg make no lie, that woman is fly.

Don't be fooled, luv.
Enuf airbrushing wink
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by wonlasewonimi: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
She's alright...nothing spectacular.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Johnnny(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
She's only good for one thing! and One thing only - Slam & Dunk (Kolobi)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch / Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada / Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.