Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

The GOD Of The Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The GOD Of The Christians (617 Views)

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / "I'd Be A Christian If It Were Not For The Christians!" / 60 Questions For The Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The GOD Of The Christians by luluosas(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
The GOD Of The Christians (God The Father; God The Son; God The Holy Spirit)
Owing to the violent reactions that greeted the world last week, especially in the Arab world controlled mostly by Islamic faith, over a film that was said to be a blasphemy against Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W.), which of course, I was never lucky to watch before it was taken down from YouTube. With the destruction of lives and property that belongs to the American interests because the said blasphemous film was produced in America (not by the American government), it therefore raises a great concern and fear among the Christian community, who have enjoyed relative peace with the Moslem community over the years. As much as I condemned the said film, I equally condemned the killings and destruction of American Embassies in some Arab countries, as well as the needless streets protests the ensued thereafter.
Having said that, I present to you the God of the Christians, who does not need 'human hands' to fight His 'own' battles. This is so because, 'The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name' Exodus 15:3
In 2 Chronicles 20:22, He sets ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab and Mount Seir that rose against Judah. He overthrew Pharaoh and his hosts in the Red Sea Exo 14:23-28. He killed Uzza who tried to protect the ark of God from falling down 1 Chro 13:9-12. In 1 Sam 5:1-7, he destroyed Dagon the gods of the Philistines. He equally caused the ground to open and swallow Korah, Dathan and Abiram Num 16:29-33. Ananias and Sapphira his wife died instantly for lying against the Holy Spirit Acts 5:1-11.
I can go on and on to show you that, the REAL GOD, the creator of Heaven and Earth, does not need your hands to fight his battles at any given time, irrespective of the circumstances.
Therefore, you that is fighting for your God by killing, looting and destroying properties of the supposed God's enemy, are you now taking the place of God? Think deeply now before it is too late.ߏߎ
Re: The GOD Of The Christians by k2039: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
GBAM

Re: The GOD Of The Christians by luluosas(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
In Daniel 9:4, He is regarded as a dreadful God. Till today, he remains a dreadful God. You should take the sinking of Titanic as a great lesson. Visit www.gospelway.com/christianlife/titanic_lessons.php
Again, he does not need your hands to fight his own battles.
Re: The GOD Of The Christians by CrazyMan(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
I love this write up
Re: The GOD Of The Christians by luluosas(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
CrazyMan: I love this write up
Thank you.
Re: The GOD Of The Christians by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
DOUBLE GBAM!
Re: The GOD Of The Christians by Delafruita(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
luluosas: The GOD Of The Christians (God The Father; God The Son; God The Holy Spirit)
Owing to the violent reactions that greeted the world last week, especially in the Arab world controlled mostly by Islamic faith, over a film that was said to be a blasphemy against Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W.), which of course, I was never lucky to watch before it was taken down from YouTube. With the destruction of lives and property that belongs to the American interests because the said blasphemous film was produced in America (not by the American government), it therefore raises a great concern and fear among the Christian community, who have enjoyed relative peace with the Moslem community over the years. As much as I condemned the said film, I equally condemned the killings and destruction of American Embassies in some Arab countries, as well as the needless streets protests the ensued thereafter.
Having said that, I present to you the God of the Christians, who does not need 'human hands' to fight His 'own' battles. This is so because, 'The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name' Exodus 15:3
In 2 Chronicles 20:22, He sets ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab and Mount Seir that rose against Judah. He overthrew Pharaoh and his hosts in the Red Sea Exo 14:23-28. He killed Uzza who tried to protect the ark of God from falling down 1 Chro 13:9-12. In 1 Sam 5:1-7, he destroyed Dagon the gods of the Philistines. He equally caused the ground to open and swallow Korah, Dathan and Abiram Num 16:29-33. Ananias and Sapphira his wife died instantly for lying against the Holy Spirit Acts 5:1-11.
I can go on and on to show you that, the REAL GOD, the creator of Heaven and Earth, does not need your hands to fight his battles at any given time, irrespective of the circumstances.
Therefore, you that is fighting for your God by killing, looting and destroying properties of the supposed God's enemy, are you now taking the place of God? Think deeply now before it is too late.ߏߎ
then why did he keep sending isreal on killing rages?
Re: The GOD Of The Christians by luluosas(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
Delafruita:
then why did he keep sending isreal on killing rages?
No, it is not as you are seeing it. First and foremost, remember that Cannan was a promised land to the Israelites, who have to dispossessed the land from the 'original' owners. And because it was never going to be easy, wars have to be involved which you know that, war is never beautiful. However, as far as it was promise, they have to get hold of their promised land.

(1) (Reply)

What You Can Do For The Gospel On & After Independence Day (october 1st) / Love Is The Cure For Sex / Suppose It Is True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.