Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,667 members, 7,962,156 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (138288 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
ezotik:

but ur biggest export k'naan seem to think otherwise. his words:

'My Somali niggers are quick to grab the Uzi'

so is k'naan telling the truth or not?

knaan is saying what sells. Why does he call himself somali if his black...duh...
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
Fulaman DUmb azzz Did not even know the origin of his Own Ethnic Group....Get the hell outa here lml
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
i told him fulani are middle eastern in origin even though through intermixing they are now 74 percent bantu...but their language is afro asiatic and one can clearly see their migration.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

no, not at all. If we were we would look like you...

this right here is a nigger.. and dont you forget it.

This right here is a Somali man. Hungry, ugly and stewpid! grin grin grin grin

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
that guy looks somali...am sure you were trying to insult me but you have not...thats a typical somali...

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by ezotik: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

knaan is saying what sells. Why does he call himself somali if his black...duh...

and why won't he call himself somali? wot else is he going to call him yemeni? that would make him a big joke.

but is he selling the truth or not? that u are niggers?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/833742/igbo-nigerian-men-most-handsome-men/12

https://www.nairaland.com/833742/igbo-nigerian-men-most-handsome-men/13

Contradicting herself left and right, and spitting pure ignorance......

And yet you Gonna challenge me?!?

These are some of the Dumbest Quotes in the history of the forum....

I could see if about 7 years have passed since you wrote this...

But come on this is from less than 12 Months ago....

And now you runnning around here posing as some "expert" on race by constantly miss Using Haplogroup Data because some science fiction nerd from Africa constantly Misuses It?!?!?...

Nah Im good.....Ill take my mind over yours.

HOW THE FUC DOES THE SAME PERSON GO FROM SAYING IGBO ARE NOT PURE BLACK TO SAYING SOMALIS ARE PURE NEGROID!??!!?

wtf....Lmfao This chick Retarrded

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

Fcking illiterate!!! If "he is". grin grin grin grin grin grin

50% of Somalis in the UK have no qualifications whatsoever. They hungry arsseholes only know how to smoke khat and beg for giro.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
somali

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: that guy looks somali...am sure you were trying to insult me but you have not...thats a typical somali...

It shows how even you know Somali men are ugly, hence why you only show the pic of the women giro has helped. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
ezotik:

and why won't he call himself somali? wot else is he going to call him yemani? that would make him a big joke.

but is he selling the truth or not? that u are niggers?

IF ANYTHING YOU SHOULD BE UPSET...SOMALIS OWNED BANTU SLAVES...THE WORD NIGGER HAS NEVER OFFENDED ME. WHITES IN MY HIGH SCHOOL USE TO SAY THE N WORD AROUND ME AND THEY SAID ' ALI YOUR SOMALI, YOUR NOT A NIGGER' AND I SAID DAMMMN RIGHT AM NOT A NIGGER. LMAO cheesy
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

It shows how even you know Somali men are ugly, hence why you only show the pic of the women giro has helped. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I POST PICTURES OF WOMEN BECAUSE IT PLEASES MY EYES...AM NOT HOMOSEXUAL MY FRIEND...SO STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND FAGGGOT
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

I POST PICTURES OF WOMEN BECAUSE IT PLEASES MY EYES...AM NOT HOMOSEXUAL MY FRIEND...SO STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND FAGGGOT

You are a fagggot since you posted the pix of the nigger.

It must have pleased you eye for you to post it. grin grin grin grin grin

Admit it. Somali men are ugly. grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

IF ANYTHING YOU SHOULD BE UPSET...SOMALIS OWNED BANTU SLAVES...THE WORD NIGGER HAS NEVER OFFENDED ME. WHITES IN MY HIGH SCHOOL USE TO SAY THE N WORD AROUND ME AND THEY SAID ' ALI YOUR SOMALI, YOUR NOT A NIGGER' AND I SAID DAMMMN RIGHT AM NOT A NIGGER. LMAO cheesy

^Lmao@"whites use to say the N word around me and they said Ali You are Somali, You are not a Niqqer, And I said Damn Right"

....Man this forum is Hilarious...

Something is wrong with you People...

Did this Niqqah really type that!??!

Hahahahahahahahah

Got one chick from the Hood In North Carolina Posing as a Molecular Biologist....

Got another Niqqah Hanging out with white boys that call him Niqqer.....

Got another chick from The Fulani Tribe who has no clue of his origins...

Man this forum is for Laughs! grin grin

Hahahahahahaha

Man where my Biitch KandiiKane at...I need some Laughs!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by ezotik: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

grin why will it offend u when u are niggers? it is telling me the word somali (go and milk) is not offensive to u. yeah, i know nigger.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:

^Lmao@"whites use to say the N word around me and they said Ali You are Somali, You are not a Niqqer, And I said Damn Right"

....Man this forum is Hilarious...

Something is wrong with you People...

Did this Niqqah really type that!??!

Hahahahahahahahah

Got one chick from the Hood In North Carolina Posing as a Molecular Biologist....

Got another Niqqah Hanging out with white boys that call him Niqqer.....

Got another chick from The Fulani Tribe who has no clue of his origins...

Man this forum is for Laughs! grin grin

Hahahahahahaha

Man where my Biitch KandiiKane at...I need some Laughs!

THEY DONT CALL ME A NIGGGGER...THEY JUST SAID THE N WORD WHEN THEY WERE RAPPING...EVEN IF THEY CALLED ME THE N WORD IT WOULD HAVE NO CONTEXT...IT WOULD BE LIKE ME CALLING YOU A HONKEY.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
You hang out in Ohio with white boys who rap...

So in other words you hang out with Wiggers.

Oh Ok, now its all starting to make Sense!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
ezotik:

grin why will it offend u when u are niggers? it is telling me the word somali (go and milk) is not offensive to u. yeah, i know nigger.

WTF DID YOU JUST WRITE SON? PLZ REREAD THAT AGAIN AND TELL ME WHAT YOU MEANT. cool
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Thank God for giro
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:
You hang out in Ohio with white boys who rap...

So in other words you hang out with Wiggers.

Oh Ok, now its all starting to make Sense!

RELAX THIS WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. AND I DONT LIVE IN OHIO ANYMORE...I USE TO AS OF FOUR MONTHS AGO.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pennywise:

Thank God for giro

Abi o!

Until they are fed in the West or by Kenyans they find it hard to look good.

The men, no food can help. They are ugly. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
if u have such big mouths why dont u stay in ur country or move back to the middle east where u claim to be from? kikiki
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
Who is this Royal dunz? Try and understand that this thread has nothing to do with the issues you have with a 'kails'. Run along. This is about the education of a stray and confused somali

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
mondi_cheeks: if u have such big mouths why dont u stay in ur country or move back to the middle east where u claim to be from? kikiki

FOR SOMEONE WHO WAS LAYING LOW YOU SURE MADE A LOUSY STATEMENT AFTER ALL THAT TIME BEING SILENT.

HAVENT ANYONE OF YOU PEOPLE TAKEN THEATRE?

BUTTT CHEEKS...I HAVE SAID THIS MANY TIMES...I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF....I CAME TO THIS COUNTRY TO GET AN EDUCATION...THEN I WILL GO BACK TO SOMALIA TO HELP MY PEOPLE...I MIGHT TAKE KAILS WITH ME...YOU CANT COMEBACK FROM AMERICA WITHOUT A SLAVE.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pennywise: Who is this Royal dunz? Try and understand that this thread has nothing to do with the issues you have with a 'kails'. Run along. This is about the education of a stray and confused somali

THIS ONE IS ANNOYING AND VERY PERSISTENT...THE FORCE IN THIS ONE IS VERY STRONG... cheesy
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
A typical somali smells as bad as he looks. He is uneducated, impulsive (from his bantu ancestors) and if u throw islam into the mix- you have a bunch of hungry suicidal maniacs
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

FOR SOMEONE WHO WAS LAYING LOW YOU SURE MADE A LOUSY STATEMENT AFTER ALL THAT TIME BEING SILENT.

HAVENT ANYONE OF YOU PEOPLE TAKEN THEATRE?

BUTTT CHEEKS...I HAVE SAID THIS MANY TIMES...I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF....I CAME TO THIS COUNTRY TO GET AN EDUCATION...THEN I WILL GO BACK TO SOMALIA TO HELP MY PEOPLE...I MIGHT TAKE KAILS WITH ME...YOU CANT COMEBACK FROM AMERICA WITHOUT A SLAVE.

Liar! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You came to this country for the giro with your entire lazy family.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pennywise: A typical somali smells as bad as they look. He is uneducated, impulse (from his bantu ancestors) then throw islam into the mix- you have a bunch of hungry suicidal maniacs

WELL AM GUESSING YOUR PROBABLY THINKING SOMALIS CARE FOR YOU. MY PATERNAL ANCESTORS WERE ARAB AS THE GRAPH SHOWED. I HAVE NO LOYALTIES TO NIGGERS OR AFRICA. BEST BELIEVE THAT SON.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Liar! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You came to this country for the giro with your entire lazy family.

NO FAIR...YOU ONLY QUOTED ME HALF WAY...I ALSO SAID I CAME TO GET A SLAVE TO TAKE BACK HOME... smiley
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

THIS ONE IS ANNOYING AND VERY PERSISTENT...THE FORCE IN THIS ONE IS VERY STRONG... cheesy

You are resistant to learning. But eventually you will admit on this thread with your own mouth that you are black
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pennywise:

You are resistant to learning. But eventually you will admit on this thread with your own mouth that you are black

MY GOD. LOOK AT THIS. UNLESS YOU PLAN PAINTING ME BLACK AND INJECTING MY LIPS WITH COLLOGEN DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

NO FAIR...YOU ONLY QUOTED ME HALF WAY...I ALSO SAID I CAME TO GET A SLAVE TO TAKE BACK HOME... smiley

Which home?

The jungle where you will be shot if the Kenyans and Ugandans don't save your hungry arsse? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (67)

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.