Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,656 members, 7,962,144 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (138286 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pennywise: Nigerian soldiers are there to maintain the peace. But that is only an official mandate. We have something for your women. By the time we are through with you, you will know how not to m/ess with Nigerians.

4 AIDS INVESTED UGANDANS WERE KILLED 2 DAYS AGO.

OVER 16,000 ETHIOPIANS HAVE DIED SINCE 2009.

OVER 900 AU HAVE DIED SINCE MISSION IN SOMALIA STARTED.

COUNTLESS MORE WOUNDED. LEAVE THE FIGHTING TO US.

YOU GUYS WERE MADE TO TAKE ORDERS AND WORK ON FIELDS AND PLANTATIONS.

ALL THOSE BIG MUSCLES AND NO BRAINS.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
No Wolof on the chart?.. Unless i missed it.

Viewing on Phone
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:

Viewing on Phone

YOU AND I WERE RIGHT.

fulani are 26 percent arab. SOMALIS ARE 54 PERCENT ARAB AND ETHIOPIANS ARE LIKE 64 PERCENT ARABS.

WHY DO THESE NEGROIDS STILL CLAIM ME SON?

am more than 50 percent arab and they still kiss my asssss. cheesy

WE GOT NO LOYALTIES TO AFRICA. THE AFRICAN UNION IS IN ETHIOPIA...WHAT A BUNCH OF SLAVES.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:

Viewing on Phone

Dont be decieved by internet genetics. Somalians are 98% Bantus and 2% arab. If they had up to 5% arab blood they would be feeding themselves.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
Aye Ayanle...

If i drink sprite...or Coke am I drinking Soda or am I really drinking water because it "use to be" water?

...Lmfao i mean come on...i wish mamii stop with the flawed Logic.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
SOMALI

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

YOU AND I WERE RIGHT.

fulani are 26 percent arab. SOMALIS ARE 54 PERCENT ARAB AND ETHIOPIANS ARE LIKE 64 PERCENT ARABS.

WHY DO THESE NEGROIDS STILL CLAIM ME SON?

am more than 50 percent arab and they still kiss my asssss. cheesy

WE GOT NO LOYALTIES TO AFRICA. THE AFRICAN UNION IS IN ETHIOPIA...WHAT A BUNCH OF SLAVES.

Hungry, uneducated savages can not call those that feed them slaves.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
repeated
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
I remember when people was listening to that Idiott fulaman over me....

Morpheous and Fulaman are fools

Go back and read that thread how these clowns kept saying "fulanis were pure"

I said over and over again fulani's were not pure...

This is crazy

It's like their brains can't process "time" and "mixture"

By their flawed Logic...Dominicans and Puerto ricans dont really exist because we are a Myriad of Mixtures...

smh
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pennywise:

Dont be decieved by internet genetics. Somalians are 98% Bantus and 2% arab. If they had up to 5% arab blood they would be feeding themselves.

WELL YOU CALL A RESPECTED SCIENTIFIC WEBSITE THAT TAKES GENETIC TESTS DECEPTIVE...LMAO

THIS SITE ALREADY TELLS WHAT SOMALIS ALREADY KNEW. ETHIOPIANS WILL TELL YOU THEY SPEAK A SEMETIC LANGUAGE. SOMALIS SPEAK AN AFRO ASIATIC...

HE WANTS TO CLAIM SOMALIS SO BAD...EVEN FACTS WONT GET TO HIM...WHAT A LOST SOUL...ROYAL EDUCATE THIS NIGGER
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

WELL YOU CALL A RESPECTED SCIENTIFIC WEBSITE THAT TAKES GENETIC TESTS DECEPTIVE...LMAO

THIS SITE ALREADY TELLS WHAT SOMALIS ALREADY KNEW. ETHIOPIANS WILL TELL YOU THEY SPEAK A SEMETIC LANGUAGE. SOMALIS SPEAK AN AFRO ASIATIC...

HE WANTS TO CLAIM SOMALIS SO BAD...EVEN FACTS WONT GET TO HIM...WHAT A LOST SOUL...ROYAL EDUCATE THIS NIGGER
and the word "afro" derives from?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
SOMALI

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
I try to avoid this garbage topic as much as possible but i just can't! because everytime i come to culture its always bumped to the top

Somalis and Ethios are not pure negroid end of!/

Chill

Stop it with the foolish Logic

...I guess American Football is still "Rugby"....

I guess Rugby is still "Soccer"...

I guess White Americans Are still "British"

..I guess Puerto Ricans are still Natives/Taino......

I guess Lebron is still a cavalier....

I mean come on now....

This is getting ridiculous...LmL
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
and the word "afro" derives from?

slowpoke...ARABIC, HEBREW, SOMALI, AMAHARI ARE ALL AFRO ASIATIC...MEANING IN BETWEEN ASIA AND AFRICA WHERE THE MIDDL EAST...LMAO
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:
I try to avoid this garbage topic as much as possible but i just can't! because everytime i come to culture its always bumped to the top

Somalis and Ethios are not pure negroid end of!/

Chill

Stop it with the foolish Logic

...I guess American Football is still "Rugby"....

I guess Rugby is still "Soccer"...

I guess White Americans Are still "British"

..I guess Puerto Ricans are still Natives/Taino......

I guess Lebron is still a cavalier....

I mean come on now....

This is getting ridiculous...LmL

YOU CANT BLAME THEM...IN THEIR MIND THEY KNOW IF THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SOMALIS/ETHIOPIANS ARE NOT BLACK...THEN AFRICA IS NOTHING...NO HISTORY, ONLY SLAVERY...THE ONLY TWO COUNTRIES WITH THEIR NATIVE LANGAUGE AS THE NATIONAL LANGUAGE IS SOMALIA AND ETHIOPIA. WE ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE IN AFRICA...SO THEY NEED TO CLAIM US...ITS MORE OF AN ATTEMPT TO GIVE IT TO THE WHITE MAN WHO HAS OPPRESED THEM THAN ANY LOVE THEY HAVE FOR US...LMAO
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
SOMALI

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
Somalians are nothing but African gyspies. Black outcaste. Get it into your skull-there is no brown race and the world is not about to create one out of sympathy for the somalis.

Food is all you get. Your request to re-write history is here by denied. If you insist then you must feed yourself.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
SOMALI

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
You can not disregard "time" and what has taken place.

These people have been mixing since pre historical times.

Now just to put that into perspective...

Look how mixed the Caribbean islands are in the new world...in a much shorter time period!

they have evolved into a new "race"

A Mixed Race of peoples, unable to be defined

Now The horn and MiddleEast have been mixing Even Longer ...Much Longer.....Infinitely Longer....

To foolish constantly say they are "pure negroid"...when number 1...they precede a pure negroid(Ethios precede)...Number 2 They have been intermixing for years.

And Lastly, The dumb Logic that...just because an "East African" has a common ancestor with another East African...I mean come on...Duh, Obviously.

It's the starting point of humanity by all accounts.

I mean this is out of control.....

Really.

Ayanle i salute you fam.

I am actually ashamed at the fact you have been able to troll her for so long on this topic.

Literally ever since i came to this forum...You have been trolling her on this same topic..

Amazing!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

slowpoke...ARABIC, HEBREW, SOMALI, AMAHARI ARE ALL AFRO ASIATIC...MEANING IN BETWEEN ASIA AND AFRICA WHERE THE MIDDL EAST...LMAO
if u had consulted a dictionary before making a fool of urself you would have known "afro" derives from the word African, not arabic or hebrew or any of the other nonsense u are talking about
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
mondi_cheeks: if u had consulted a dictionary before making a fool of urself you would have known "afro" derives from the word African, not arabic or hebrew or any of the other nonsense u are talking about

YOU slowpoke AFRO WASNT ALWAYS WHAT YOU THINK IT IS NOW. AFRO-ASIATIC HAS A DIFFRENT MEANING THAN WHAT YOU THINK...HOW CAN ARABIC, HEBREW BE BLACK LANGUAGES...LMOA

~Royal~:
You can not disregard "time" and what has taken place.

These people have been mixing since pre historical times.

Now just to put that into perspective...

Look how mixed the Caribbean islands are in the new world...in a much shorter time period!

they have evolved into a new "race"

A Mixed Race of peoples, unable to be defined

Now The horn and MiddleEast have been mixing Even Longer ...Much Longer.....Infinitely Longer....

To foolish constantly say they are "pure negroid"...when number 1...they precede a pure negroid(Ethios precede)...Number 2 They have been intermixing for years.

And Lastly, The dumb Logic that...just because an "East African" has a common ancestor with another East African...I mean come on...Duh, Obviously.

It's the starting point of humanity by all accounts.

I mean this is out of control.....

Really.

Ayanle i salute you fam.

I am actually ashamed at the fact you have been able to troll her for so long on this topic.

Literally ever since i came to this forum...You have been trolling her on this same topic..

Amazing!

MAN YOUR PEOPLE ARE LOST.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
ROYAL REAL TALK...

THEIR IS A NEED BY BLACK FOLKS TO PUT SOMALIS/ETHIOPIANS ON A PEDDLE STOOL...EVEN HORNERS KNOW IT.

ITS JUST SAD THOUGH RUNNING AFTER SOMEONE WHO ENSLAVED YOU...EVEN I FEEL SORRY FOR THESE PEOPLE WALLAHI.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
You can't pinpoint a Dominican and Puerto Rican as Solely Black or White or Native.

Yet...you are trying to pinpoint a group of people who have been mixing since ancient times...

Unbelievable at the so called intelligence on this forum.

"Royal they are black because they share a common ancestor"

Of course they do it's the starting point of humanity...wtf!?!?

It is not what you "Were"...

It is what you "Are"...

This is epic trolling by this guy.....lol
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
An East African has a Common Ancestor with Other Africans...

Wow this is Groundbreaking News!....

I mean really...come on now
undecided
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:
You can't pinpoint a Dominican and Puerto Rican as Solely Black or White or Native.

Yet...you are trying to pinpoint a group of people who have been mixing since ancient times...

Unbelievable at the so called intelligence on this forum.

"Royal they are black because they share a common ancestor"

Of course they do it's the starting point of humanity...wtf!?!?

It is not what you "Were"...

It is what you "Are"...

This is epic trolling by this guy.....lol

THANKS...BUT TO BE FAIR...ITS ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS INFERIORITY COMPLEX THAT THIS IS ONLY AN ISSUE...SOMALIS AND ETHIOPIANS REFER TO THEMSELVES BY THEIR ETHNICITIES RESPECTFULLY.

EVEN WHITES REFER TO ME AS SOMALI.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
The arabs you so desperately yearn to associate with are below my feet. Intellectually and physically. It is sad to think this is what educated Somalia of the 21st century can offer.

I Imagine you are one of the refugees in UK who supposedly has seen a bit of the world, I hate to think of what mentality your brothers and sisters have at home. Then again what do you expect of a gypsy population
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pennywise: The arabs you so desperately yearn to associate with are below my feet. Intellectually and physically. It is sad to think this is what educated Somalia of the 21st century can offer.

I Imagine you are one of the refugees in UK who supposedly has seen a bit of the world, I hate to imagine what mentality your brothers and sisters have at home. Then again what do you expect of a gypsy population

Am not desperately associating with arabs. I dont claim them any more than i claim whites. I just admit that we came from middle east.

But i refer to myself as Somali as i have always.

Its only through your slave world perspective that you think all people are victims like you were. My people owned bantus till the 1920's son.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:
YOU slowpoke AFRO WASNT ALWAYS WHAT YOU THINK IT IS NOW. AFRO-ASIATIC HAS A DIFFRENT MEANING THAN WHAT YOU THINK...HOW CAN ARABIC, HEBREW BE BLACK LANGUAGES...LMOA
what is afro now?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
what is afro now?

OMG ROYAL PLZ THIS IS EMBARRESSING. shocked
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
The Afroasiatic language family was originally referred to as "Hamito-Semitic", a term introduced in the 1860s by the German scholar Karl Richard Lepsius.[7] The name was later popularized by Friedrich Müller in his Grundriss der Sprachwissenschaft (Wien 1876-88).[8]
The term "Afroasiatic" (often now spelled as "Afro-Asiatic"wink was later coined by Maurice Delafosse (1914). However, it did not come into general use until Joseph Greenberg (1963) formally proposed its adoption. In doing so, Greenberg sought to emphasize the fact that Afroasiatic was the only language family that was represented transcontinentally, in both Africa and Asia.[8]
Individual scholars have also called the family "Erythraean" (Tucker 1966) and "Lisramic" (Hodge 1972). In lieu of "Hamito-Semitic", the Russian linguist Igor Diakonoff later suggested the term "Afrasian", meaning "half African, half Asiatic", in reference to the geographic distribution of the phylum's constituent languages.[7]
The term "Hamito-Semitic" remains in use in the academic traditions of some European countries.
[edit]

Afroasiatic languages are spoken predominantly in the Middle East, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, and parts of the Sahel. More than 300 million people speak an Afroasiatic language.[1]
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

OMG ROYAL PLZ THIS IS EMBARRESSING. shocked

Embarrassing!!! Fcking illiterate! grin grin grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by ezotik: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

SOMALIS ARE 54 PERCENT ARAB AND ETHIOPIANS ARE LIKE 64 PERCENT ARABS.

why do u contradict urself alot? today u are mixed, tomorrow u will say u pure and then get angry at people who say u are mixed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (67)

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.