Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,322 members, 7,974,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:09 PM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (138512 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2013
What do u have to say about this girl with her real hair? Maryam tukur? Lmaoo

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by WHITE84(m): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2013
Adamskuty: brown hair not yellow,mister man, u know nothing,it isn't that common,but people do have brown hairs here,just like albinos,but they ain't albinos

u said it was common earlier and now ur saying it aint..which one ist? lol..ist common to see folks with brown hair walking around everywhere in nigeria or it aint..brown hair isnt unique only to nigerians and the bytch in the picture u posted is nappy headed..u can see where she burned her hair trying to straighten it......wonder how long it took her to get that straight lol
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by WHITE84(m): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2013
Adamskuty: What do u have to say about this girl with her real hair? Maryam tukur? Lmaoo
Horse hair

NEXT!!!!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by WHITE84(m): 12:11am On Aug 14, 2013
Anyways do you admit that, that girl you claim is your friend is not your friend and that you stole that poor girls pictures of the internet? loool...u went go stealing pictures trying to prove something to me...your sad bro!!!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 12:13am On Aug 14, 2013
WHITE84:
Horse hair

NEXT!!!!
what a confused deranged mofo with cricket legs,u hypocrite why didn't u quote the pix of iman,a somali with weaves? grin u want more u got more,a nigerian village girl grin lemme see ur excuse now, infact i'm gonna post pix of many somalis with short hairs,hhaah grin

but before then meet this 9ja village girl,u bunk teeth carrier

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 12:14am On Aug 14, 2013
Actually the girl with glasses is a friend of mine from kogi state nigeria,my state... Now go drink monkey pee u refugee,if i may ask which refugee camp are u?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 12:22am On Aug 14, 2013
The same girl with brown hair

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by WHITE84(m): 12:23am On Aug 14, 2013
Adamskuty: what a confused deranged mofo with cricket legs,u hypocrite why didn't u quote the pix of iman,a somali with weaves? grin u want more u got more,a nigerian village girl grin lemme see ur excuse now, infact i'm gonna post pix of many somalis with short hairs,hhaah grin

but before then meet this 9ja village girl,u bunk teeth carrier

Iman is in the entertainment businnes u dump Bleep she can do whatever she want with her hair..but i know she got a real east african hair..can you say the same for ur monkey looking byches? you motherfuckers look intermediary between humans and apes..dont ever compare urself to east africans...ppl laugh at you!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 12:23am On Aug 14, 2013
An igbo dude

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2013
WHITE84:

Iman is in the entertainment businnes u dump Bleep she can do whatever she want with her..but i can she got a real east african hair..can you say the same for ur monkey looking byches? you motherfuckers look intermediary between humans and apes..dont ever compare urself to east africans...ppl laugh at you!
lmaoooo! Actually u people look more like monkeys,the laughing stock of the world,us ur bantu lord fought ur war and even banged ur women,this is how u all look like,mah slave

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 12:31am On Aug 14, 2013
We compare ourselves to latinos,not some bunch of ugly apes from the zoo called somalia,or kenya,congo,ethiopia... All poor starving economy grin grin

we got the richest black man on earth,alinko dangote and he's the 25th richest in the world,infac we hardly chat with poor starving begging monkeys like y'all grin the whole world laugh at u,evn ur arab masters chased y'all,they didn't even help u during ur famine,ooh! What a pity grin lmfaoooo! Disgusting monkeys talking about beauty,where were u when nigeria defeated all the whites and won miss.world 200r,still up till now no african country has achieved that feat grin grin

an eastafrican dream is to migrate to nigeria or ghana.. Poor people
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 12:33am On Aug 14, 2013
Isiolo: Hello. This is an old topic, but I was surfing this forum and I found this to be interesting. I don't know if you still post here, but you'll find this shall you need it.

I am a fellow Somali so I could help in this department. I don't know the number of Somalis in Nigeria, but I know quite a few who recently went to Lagos. They are there for business and it is a good place to be.

I lived in Kenya for quite some time, and you most likely did as well - or South Africa, and neither place is friendly to foreign business competition which is a bit f-cked up. In Nigeria, you will find that vastly different. They don't care who you are, if you have business to offer they will accept it. If I get to do study abroad, that will be my first African destination.

Here I come, Lagos 2009. grin
this is y'all dream,many of ur kind we spit on here in nigeria,we look at y'all as bunch of tiny sick people grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 12:40am On Aug 14, 2013
Lmaooo! Where did her long hair go sad she need to buy a weave grin lmfaoooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 12:42am On Aug 14, 2013
Kingmojo:

Somalis are the most miserable people on God given earth. Y'all bunch are not good at anything. Y'all have low iq and are mostly iliterates. Y'all can't even produce any physician in that country at least that explains the fukk teeth that you guys have. Then again u can't ask people who haven't figure out how to feed themselves and keep flies out their face the task of becoming a physician. That's too much to ask.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 12:44am On Aug 14, 2013
Websters Advanced Learners dictionary
Charcants:
/NOUN/ - coined from the word charcoal, a couple of pitch charcoal resembling africans mostly from somali characterised by Extremely Low iQ and poor vocabulary and construction, feels strongly inferior and insecured to finer breeds from the rest of the whole world!!
Including haiti and somalia!

Synonyms: obnorieties,peedophiles,imbeciles[/quote]
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 12:45am On Aug 14, 2013
Adamskuty: Websters Advanced Learners dictionary
Charcants:
/NOUN/ - coined from the word charcoal, a couple of pitch charcoal resembling africans mostly from somali characterised by Extremely Low iQ and poor vocabulary and construction, feels strongly inferior and insecured to finer breeds from the rest of the whole world!!
Including haiti and somalia!

Synonyms: obnorieties,peedophiles,imbeciles
that's what the dictionary actually said about y'all,they call y'all charcants coined from the world charcoal,that's what the white man calls y'll grin grin grin ggggggr hahahhahahahaha grin grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 5:07am On Aug 14, 2013
WHITE84:

Miss.Nigeria 2013

your telling me this girls stands a chance
[img]http://graciousgracegardens.files./2013/07/aku2.jpg[/img]

Miss Africa USA Winner and Miss Somalia 2013
Against her?

Take off your green and white glasses and admit that she stands no chance!!!!

wallahi are u jokin, u chose the somali girl with the pic her face looking down hahahhahha

the nigerian girls hair isnt even real, do u see the irony lmao

the nigeria. gurl nose looks big

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 5:09am On Aug 14, 2013
Adamskuty: that's what the dictionary actually said about y'all,they call y'all charcants coined from the world charcoal,that's what the white man calls y'll grin grin grin ggggggr hahahhahahahaha grin grin
no dictionary says that
u changing the subject cause the nigerian girl who u picked out loooks ugly lmao

fake hair, wide nose, she look like a man bro
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 5:14am On Aug 14, 2013
notice the only good looking one are top left ( somali) and top right ( ethiopian)
lmao

the rest got weave loook like men

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2013
I changed which topic u chimpanzee,this is the pix of Most beautiful girl in nigeria 2013 and not that other pix,she looks a million times prettier than miss.africa from somalia,lmaoooo! Her eyes are scary,her head keep on swelling ,it looks more like a schoool us,ur fore head isn't suppose to look like that it's the azz,hahaha! Hunch fore-head i call it,and the flat azz and bunk teeth grin

this is the real Most beautiful girl in nigeria 2013 with her rea hair

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2013
Simply the best,,she's far better than miss.africa utah 2013..

That's her real hair,i hope you blind charcanst from zoo of africa can see her hair line ? Lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:
no dictionary says that
u changing the subject cause the nigerian girl who u picked out loooks fine lmao

woooah! This is coming from a somali,given the fact that 99% of y'all can't read or write,i'm even shocked u know what a dictionary is,simply search for the word "charcant" in the dictionary,that's if u know how to use it.

Tel me something at what age where u smuggled from ur forbidden land into usa? And by who? grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 7:52am On Aug 14, 2013
Adamskuty: Simply the best,,she's far better than miss.africa utah 2013..

That's her real hair,i hope you blind charcanst from zoo of africa can see her hair line ? Lmaoo

her hair looks so chemically relaxed, and her nose, ugh

dude their is nothing wrong thats just how you guys look, negroids have nappy hair unless they have admixture

no pure negroid looks good

in nigeria a nation of 170 million people with over 250 ethnicities that the best you could find against 20 million somalis who have only 1 ethlnicities. how phuking sad.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

dude their is nothing wrong thats just how you guys look, negroids have nappy hair unless they have admixture

in nigeria a nation of 170 million people with over 250 ethnicities that the best you could find against 20 million somalis who have only 1 ethlnicities. how phuking sad.

loool! All what u typed are trash, she looks perfectly alright,keep on displaying ur inferiority complex,u black one.

Keep using the word "negriods" it suit u people the most,cos ur kind are the darkest ape on plant earth.

Even this winner of miss nigeria last year,looks way better and hotter than any somali... grin grin

as u can see that's her real hair in the first pix,she dyed it !

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

her hair is chemically relaxed too and damn her lips are too big,very big lips and tiny nose,that's weird and not to talk of that fore head... Is this the best u can offer?? People like this ain't look upon as being prety in nigeria,just a little bit below average,she's actually ugly.

All the nigerian pixs i've posted are far better and cute than these somalis,lool! Funny looking negriods.

It's funny how u call that pretty? Lmfaoooo! Doom people
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2013
The latest and new fashion in nigeria,is for girls to rock their natural hair,i can't even remember the last time i saw a nigerian girl with weaves,even nigerian muslim girls don't put on weaves cos they see it as un-islamic,and they are more muslim in nigeria than christains,lool!

Look at this nigerian girl with her real long hair

Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/02/25/meet-akan-bassey-of-lushstrands-blog-the-nigerian-girl-with-waist-length-hair-find-out-how-she-did-it-how-you-can-do-it-too/
[/quote]

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

dude their is nothing wrong thats

no pure somali charcant negriod looks good,anyone that looks good or a little bit good has bantu blood in her or arab blood, the girl pix u uploaded can't match this two girls here,and u know it,just admit it.

This girls here don't have bunk teeth,big lips with tiny nose and rectangular all mighty fore head,everything is moderate just the right way.. Nigerian beauty baaybee grin

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2013
Adamskuty: loool! All what u typed are trash, she looks perfectly alright,keep on displaying ur inferiority complex,u black one.

Keep using the word "negriods" it suit u people the most,cos ur kind are the darkest ape on plant earth.

Even this winner of miss nigeria last year,looks way better and hotter than any somali... grin grin

as u can see that's her real hair in the first pix,she dyed it !

ll at thats her real hair, give me her name so i can find pictures of her without her weave.

also funny, that this model looks nothing remotely to the average nigerian , while somali models look like majority of somali women.

give me her name son...
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:30am On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

ll at thats her real hair, give me her name so i can find pictures of her without her weave.

also funny, that this model looks nothing remotely to the average nigerian , while somali models look like majority of somali women.

give me her name son...
lmaoooo! Chilex old man,her name is vanessa ogbonna,lmaoo! And they is nothing like a nigerian look,igbos look differently from yorubas,hausa looks differenlty from fulani,kanuri looks different as well,igala got their own looks too (and i'm a proud igala boy).

Hahahha! The average nigerian look indeed,keep on displaying ur ignorance here,go and read lot of books,the average somali looks ugly thin and dirty,90 of y'all live in muds and cage and tents,and wear rags,majority of y'all got short hairs,all of u got bunk teeth and big lips with a small nose and rectangular fore-head,now those kind of combination isn't normal grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2013
Adamskuty: lmaoooo! Chilex old man,her name is vanessa ogbonna,lmaoo! And they is nothing like a nigerian look,igbos look differently from yorubas,hausa looks differenlty from fulani,kanuri looks different as well,igala got their own looks too (and i'm a proud igala boy).

Hahahha! The average nigerian look indeed,keep on displaying ur ignorance here,go and read lot of books,the average somali looks ugly thin and dirty,90 of y'all live in muds and cage and tents,and wear rags,majority of y'all got short hairs,all of u got bunk teeth and big lips with a small nose and rectangular fore-head,now those kind of combination isn't normal grin

lol at somalis having short hair, men cut their hair short as its haram to have long hair. but women have long hair, and despite that they cover it up. while you guys have nappy hair, who weave weaves will show your hair
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2013
vanessa ogbonna doesnt exist. thats some girl you took from some where else and gave a fake name too.

i want a link to where you got that picture son. ama get you son.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2013
Adamskuty: What do u have to say about this girl with her real hair? Maryam tukur? Lmaoo

hahahahahahah thats not maryam tukur

this is maryam tukur. she clearly has the large nose of a nigggggeer, and her weave is screaming out to me

the girl u posted is a guest at maryam tukur wedding

http://www.bellanaija.com/2011/02/28/maryam-tukur-sherif-shagaya-wed-a-spectacular-wedding-story-in-photos/

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (67)

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.