Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (136953 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2013
Adamskuty: I don't think so my somali slave,the dictionary said the opposite,lmaoooooo!

Any fair somali bleached his/her skin.

In nigeria ,igbos are light skin naturally (about 70 %),those who are usually dark are hausa or kanuri but not all of them,i hope u are learning my dog?

Then the yoruba people in southwest nigeria are brown in complextion,with some light skin ones too,haha! Fulanis come in different shades as well,from dark brown to light skin.

Lol at Somalis bleaching skin. Despite 60 percent of Somalis being brown. Blesching is not something I have heard that is fairly common in somalia

As it makes you look weird and unnatural

Well I have never seen light skin Nigerians but you are surprised at light skin Somalis, when we have straight nose and soft hair

Why do your women always wear weaves? And why do u pick a make up wearing, weave wearing negroid and pretend you look like that

I have posted 100's of spregular Somalis, but u post few pic and they are all professional pics with lighting make up and a weave lool
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2013
somalia11:

Lol at Somalis bleaching skin. Despite 60 percent of Somalis being brown. Blesching is not something I have heard that is fairly common in somalia

As it makes you look weird and unnatural

Well I have never seen light skin Nigerians but you are surprised at light skin Somalis, when we have s
lmaooooo! What an irony,hhahahah! The dictionary said majority of y'all pigs (90%) are charcoal they call y'all charchants,did u see any nigerian there?? Lmaooo grin what a hypocrite,the pixs of somali models and winner of a beauty peagent in utah isn't professional pix right?? Ooh they used a camera which is very common in the 60s or a black and white? grin

those ladies pix i posted weren't putting on weaves,u retarded one,that's their real hair.

This is how y'all look grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2013
Adamskuty: Looool! Nigger talking about bleaching and weave fixing grin

while the greatest and most powerful somali in the world bleaches,fix weaves and chase after whites, u guys are really inferior no doubt about that grin

she's a muslim,so why must she dress like a wh0re
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
[quote author=Adamskuty][/quote]

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
MY SOMALI SLAVE I GOT AN ANNOUCEMENT FOR YOU. A FELLOW SOMALI REPRESENTING GREAT BRITAIN IN THE IAAF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN MOSCOW JUST WON THE 10,000 METRE RACE..

HE'S REPRESENTING GB because UR DEAD NATION DON'T PARTICIPATE IN ANYTHING MEANINGFUL TO DO OTHER THAN BEING PIRATES grin

well i'm wondering why u didn't talk about him or is it because he's black like charcoal... Hhahahahah! Fvvcking charcants grin the darkest being in the whole world is found in ur zoo grin

the dicitionary is so rrrrrrriiiiight grin

LET'S WELCOME MOHAMMED FARAH grin

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
The mor0n is busy represnting GB,forgetting somali totally,lmaooo! He doesn't want to be associated with anything somali grin

somali11 lord (adams) :-farah what is ur nationality?

Farah: i'm a briton

somali11lord (adams) :- woooah! But i thought u are from somalia

farah:- God forbid (getting angry) i'm not from somalia,i'm a briton,i got a british passport,england is my home,my land .. I've never been to somali before and i'm not interested in ever steping my feet in that hellfire filled with demons

no hope for somalia ad somalis at all ,,what a shame grin

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
Adamskuty: MY SOMALI SLAVE I GOT AN ANNOUCEMENT FOR YOU. A FELLOW SOMALI REPRESENTING GREAT BRITAIN IN THE IAAF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN MOSCOW JUST WON THE 10,000 METRE RACE..

HE'S REPRESENTING GB because UR DEAD NATION DON'T PARTICIPATE IN ANYTHING MEANINGFUL TO DO OTHER THAN BEING PIRATES grin

well i'm wondering why u didn't talk about him or is it because he's black like charcoal... Hhahahahah! Fvvcking charcants grin the darkest being in the whole world is found in ur zoo grin

the dicitionary is so rrrrrrriiiiight grin

LET'S WELCOME MOHAMMED FARAH grin

am not into sports, nor do i know every single somali person in the world
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
Adamskuty: The mor0n is busy represnting GB,forgetting somali totally,lmaooo! He doesn't want to be associated with anything somali grin

somali11 lord (adams) :-farah what is ur nationality?

Farah: i'm a briton

somali11lord (adams) :- woooah! But i thought u are from somalia

farah:- God forbid (getting angry) i'm not from somalia,i'm a briton,i got a british passport,england is my home,my land .. I've never been to somali before and i'm not interested in ever steping my feet in that hellfire filled with demons

no hope for somalia ad somalis at all ,,what a shame grin

mo farah went somalia several months ago and met the somali president and has been lobbyin british banks to allow somalis to send remittance back

somalis are not like negroids who forget about their homeland
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by sambos994(m): 12:57am On Aug 12, 2013
somalia11:

mo farah went somalia several months ago and met the somali president and has been lobbyin british banks to allow somalis to send remittance back

somalis are not like negroids who forget about their homeland
It's like when Somalis talk they spew crap out of their mouth without doing some research. We have the highest amount of remittances in Africa. Or at least one of the highest
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 1:53am On Aug 12, 2013
sambos994: It's like when Somalis talk they spew crap out of their mouth without doing some research. We have the highest amount of remittances in Africa. Or at least one of the highest

of all the africans somalis keep their culture the most

even after 9/11 arabs were changing their name but somalis were rocking their headscarf and had ' i love somalia' bumper stickers
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by sambos994(m): 2:37am On Aug 12, 2013
somalia11:

of all the africans somalis keep their culture the most

even after 9/11 arabs were changing their name but somalis were rocking their headscarf and had ' i love somalia' bumper stickers

So why are you comparing arabs to Africans?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 3:08am On Aug 12, 2013
sambos994: So why are you comparing arabs to Africans?

cause arab is a culture and african is a continent

anyone can be african
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by sambos994(m): 4:06am On Aug 12, 2013
somalia11:

cause arab is a culture and african is a continent

anyone can be african
Im sorry what?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 4:09am On Aug 12, 2013
sambos994: Im sorry what?

arabs are african too

arab is a culture, africa is a land mass
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2013
somalia11:

somalis are not like bantuss who forget about their homeland
lmaooooo! Somalis are not like negriods It's just like saying negriods are not like negriods,well! Since u are so dumb u don't reason before posting,negriods is gotten from the word negro which means "black" and due to our research it's stated that somalis got the most dark skin africans in the continent grin that's why y'all are called charcants by the white man ,charcants is gotten from the word charcoal grin and charcoal is the blackest substance in the world grin

so the world negriods actually suit y'all better than us grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2013
Adamskuty: lmaooooo! Somalis are not like negriods It's just like saying negriods are not like negriods,well! Since u are so dumb u don't reason before posting,negriods is gotten from the word negro which means "black" and due to our research it's stated that somalis got the most dark skin africans in the continent grin that's why y'all are called charcants by the white man ,charcants is gotten from the word charcoal grin and charcoal is the blackest substance in the world grin

so the world negriods actually suit y'all better than us grin
Websters Advanced Learners dictionary
Charcants:
/NOUN/ - coined from the word charcoal, a couple of pitch charcoal resembling africans mostly from Ghana,somali characterised by Extremely Low iQ and poor vocabulary and construction, feels strongly inferior and insecured to finer breeds from the rest of the whole world!!
Including haiti and somalia!

Synonyms: obnorieties,peedophiles,imbeciles[/quote]
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="Sheikh Voodoo"]I have been to few somali weddings where I just shook my head and the looks of the brides puzzled me. i saw a disturbing trend among the somali brides (that i knew who had beautiful creame carmel type of faces). they whiten their arms, shoulders and their faces were so pale and was horrible to look at. they were borderline albinos. they couldnt even smile. also, i noticed it is only when somali girls are marrying somali guys. do the somali grooms like their brides to look like michael jackson?
see few examples here below, what i'm talking about:
http://2.bp..com/_d3MWZTcXJVo/TDFNovtI9gI/AAAAAAAAACc/3H_BXW_W84Q/s1600/890.jpg
http://medya.todayszaman.com/todayszaman/2011/11/13/photo.jpg
http://sabes.org/boston/tcboston/ezpage/immigration/Groups/african/som/somwed1197.jpg
http://s3.amazonaws.com/wedding_prod/photos/71114b9fe093223902362350f7f0bcd4_s
http://www.trust.org/resize_image?path=/dotAsset/d29aff45-95cf-46c0-861a-3bc5bc84f357.jpg&w=649
llook at these photos, when they marry non-somali dudes, the guys tell their woman, hey honey, i don't want you to paint yourself to look like an albino, i just love you the way you are as a beautiful brown color.
http://oi50.tinypic.com/15cmxkg.jpg
http://oi54.tinypic.com/6tmdsx.jpg
http://free.bridal-shower-themes.com/img/david-bowie-iman-wedding_1.jpg
SMH[/QUOTE] loooooool! Hahahah grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2013
LloooOoooool! Bleaches

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
i gueas all indians are black too

somalis are afro asiatic speakers who have no features like negroids

we are cushitic people
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by morpheus24: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
somalia11: i gueas all indians are black too

we are cushitic people

Cushitic is a language classification. It cannot be used in comparison to "negroid" which is a cranio-metric anthropological designation.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF4qq-juoQ4

^^cushitic people.
this also includes beja and a few others.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by hardniola(m): 1:35am On Aug 13, 2013
only adamscuty can send dis zoo-malia goal packing hahahahaah.
Adam pls 4give him,in other word if d goat cross is boundary deal with.oyaaaa everybody live adam to deal with somali11.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 2:59am On Aug 13, 2013
hardniola: only adamscuty can send dis zoo-malia goal packing hahahahaah.
Adam pls 4give him,in other word if d goat cross is boundary deal with.oyaaaa everybody live adam to deal with somali11.

lol, by all means i need entertainmen join in
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2013
somalia11: i gueas all indians are black too

we are cushitic people
looooooooool grin i really laugh when he used the word "negriod" but it has been scientifically proven that somalis look more negriods (black) the darkest skin humans on earth are somalis,the blackest! And the word negriods was coined from the word negro which means black

i don't know how many times u expect me to keep on educating u about this,seriously i need to unscrew ur coconut four figure skull and do some finishing touches on ur brain...

here is what the dictionary said again negriod

[/quote] Websters Advanced Learners dictionary
Charcants:
/NOUN/ - coined from the word charcoal, a couple of pitch charcoal resembling africans mostly from Ghana,somali characterised by Extremely Low iQ and poor vocabulary and construction, feels strongly inferior and insecured to finer breeds from the rest of the whole world!!

Synonyms: obnorieties,peedophiles,imbeciles[/quote]

this black monkey will never learn
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2013
Adamskuty: looooooooool grin i really laugh when he used the word "negriod" but it has been scientifically proven that somalis look more negriods (black) the darkest skin humans on earth are somalis,the blackest! And the word negriods was coined from the word negro which means black

i don't know how many times u expect me to keep on educating u about this,seriously i need to unscrew ur coconut four figure skull and do some finishing touches on ur brain...

here is what the dictionary said again negriod

Websters Advanced Learners dictionary
Charcants:

Synonyms: obnorieties,peedophiles,imbeciles

this black monkey will never learn

when did somalis become the darkest people, lmao

somalis come in different shades of color, the majority being brown

dont be afraid of what you are? somalis are hamitic people. we share only share the same continent, and over a billion indians have the same skin color as us.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2013
Looooool! At this somali women that bleached their skin grin

look at the woman with a green top,she looks like a ghost

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2013
This how we look like,we don't look like monkeys from somali.. Y'all are monkey cousins.

Truly beautiful...... Surly the best

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2013
Adamskuty: Looooool! At this somali women that bleached their skin grin

look at the woman with a green top,she looks like a ghost

their is something called make up not bleaching. and the first girl is just light skin not bleaching. while the second girl wore makeup for her wedding.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2013
somalia11:

their is something called make up not bleaching. and the first girl is just light skin not bleaching. while the second girl wore makeup for her wedding.
looool! Monkey,don't deny who u are? U wish u got our charming all round looks,nothing can change the fact that y'll look like monkeys... Funny ugly negriod grin

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia11: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adamskuty: looool! Monkey,don't deny who u are? U wish u got our charming all round looks,nothing can change the fact that y'll look like monkeys... Funny ugly negriod grin

the speaker of parliament looks ten times better than your president.

this guy is in his 80's and is in good shape. he keeps his white hair unlike the negroids who try to look good by wearing weaves. this man has longer hair than all the women in your country.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
somalia11:

the speaker of parliament looks ten times better than your president.

this guy is in his 80's and is in good shape. he keeps his white hair unlike the negroids who try to look good by wearing weaves. this man has longer hair than all the women in your country.
lmaoooo! He doesn't look half as good as our president ,hahah! Negriod u mean hat old man with bunk teeth got longer hairs than my friend here

This village girl from my state,kogi state in nigeria?? Really.. Pls show me grin

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Adamskuty(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
woooah! We are cute and our politicians are cute as well,we are simply the best,a million times cuter than any somali monkey

next time do a little research about a country,their different looks,300 ethnic groups and culture before trolling in their site grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (67)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.