Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:06 AM

Nigerian Best Banks Interms Of Customer Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Best Banks Interms Of Customer Service (706 Views)

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / 7 Nigerian Best Young Entrepreneurs (including Seun Osewa Of Nairaland) / The Abject Dearth Of Customer Service In Our Businesses - My 'Ponderings' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Best Banks Interms Of Customer Service by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2008
I raed a poter about a fellow complaining about UBA ( USELESS bANK OF AFRICA) and i must confess i wasnt't surprised one bit 'cus if i havent poted anything about that bank i know i have done it up to 5 timesif not more.
The ONLY thing good about that bank is their branch network/ coverage. any other thing if ZERO. from customer service ( maybe ELEMELU told his workers that his customers come to beg for money thats why they are so damn rude), to deduction of illegal funds ( Elemelu wants to be Nigerian first trillionaire by all means) , Poor Network ( maybe it is baba nnamdi's telecomesfirm that is their network provider) t otherfaults too numerous to mention.
I have 2 uba bank account but the truth is i use 1 for my atm withdrawals and the other to receive transfers into my account. as soon as i receive my cash i withdraw every penney leaving 1,000 and take it to my other bank accounts.
I want to rate nigerian banks in terms of customer service.
ITS ONLY MY OPINIUN OH!MAKE YOU NA NO BEGIN INSULT ME

1 GTB
2 DIAMOND
3 ACCESS
4 INTERCONTINENTAL
5 SKYE BANK

pleasefeel free to post urs
Re: Nigerian Best Banks Interms Of Customer Service by uzoo: 2:03am On Jan 12, 2008
hi guys,

UBA is not just useless there are so many other things going wrong in that bank.
2 years a ago i opened a cooperate account with thier branch somewhere in surulere ,just for a business i wanted to do in lagos, i went to them 3 zellion times to pick up my check book and they said it wasnt ready not until last year when i asked why they wouldnt give me they said i had incomplete documentation,
ok, tell me what is left for me to bring so i can get it,na hin we they so , story story story i ended up withdrawing all my money using a counter check.
once i went to thgier branch at lekki to with draw with a counter check it took them 3 days to get in touch with the surulere branch to confirm i was the owner of the that account ,they couldnt reach any branch person on the phone , is that pathetic or what , very appaulling i must say.when they eventually sent an email to the branch i returned the 3rd day to finally withdraw, DEFINIFTELY A POOR NETWORK OPERATION , AND INFACT A USELESS BANK.
Re: Nigerian Best Banks Interms Of Customer Service by gbolio4(m): 4:42am On Jan 13, 2008
I agree 100%, no sorry - more like 600%!
You just have to give it to UBA! They are extremely useless!! Extremely discourteous! UBA is not even worth the pain. Dont even mention it!

Closed all accounts with them long ago. Cant start to say why here, because there'd be no more space for other posters on this thread to post their story. . ,

BEST bANKs (in terms of customer service):

GTB
Firstinland

(1) (Reply)

Make Free $$$$$$$$ While You Sleep from this link http://bux.to/?r=colly227 / Shopping On Ebay / Bicycle Taxes In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.