Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,824 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Fuel Scarcity Hit Onitsha Anambra State, 200 Per Litre - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fuel Scarcity Hit Onitsha Anambra State, 200 Per Litre (1279 Views)

Police Van Transporting Blocks In Anambra State (photos) / Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre / Trailer Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Hit Onitsha Anambra State, 200 Per Litre by Youngzedd(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
I was surprise today when I went to buy fuel to fill the generator in my office because of no constant light, but to my greatest surprise many filling stations was closed, the remaining few available is selling @ 150 per litre and the amount of people waiting for the fuel is more than the fuel availabe and I was forced to buy black market @ #200 per litre.

Sincerely writting am tired of all this S*H*I*T, how can one of the top oil producing country in the world go through all this mess.

This is getting out of hand and something has to be done as soon as possible.

Pls share your own view of this fuel scarcity.

(1) (Reply)

They Were Going To Blow My Brains Out': Two Boys, Aged 7 And 11, 'hold Woman At / Dog/animal Lovers BBM Group / ICAN - Integrity & Accuracy?!?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.